PDA

View Full Version : Giddings B-Ball

buffalo2006
01-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Giddings' basketball is having one of their better years than in the past. They have a bunch of underclassman who really know how to play. They are undefeated in district including beating Bellville there by 6. Hopefully they can get a powerful basketball program like their football and track programs.

buff4ever
01-22-2007, 02:42 PM
we are in a weak district except for Navasota, so let's just be happy that we should get a shot at the playoffs for now. We will talk power in basketball when we win the first round of playoffs or something. The boys are looking good, and playing well. It's just a good thing we have an easy district. If we can pull an upset off agains Navasota in one round or the other, maybe we can get a share of the district title.

Giddings is not used to being in the playoffs in basketball like we are in football.

Johnny Utah
01-22-2007, 02:51 PM
How is the young Locke playing? Buffs have not been a basketball contender in a LONG time. Good luck.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
They are undefeated in district including beating Bellville there by 6. .

Giddings beat Bellville by 2 in Bellville, this game had a lot of fouls called, it almost looked like they were still playing football. Also Bellvilles big man C Smith was out of town for a funeral, with him there it would have mad a differance.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
we are in a weak district except for Navasota, If we can pull an upset off agains Navasota in one round or the other, maybe we can get a share of the district title.

Except for Navasota, you have to play Bellville one more time and this time there big man C Smith will be there. dont count Bellville out just yet!

buff4ever
01-22-2007, 05:23 PM
don't get me wrong, bellville will make the playoffs, but this is still a weak district other than navasota. The next gtown bellville match up will at least be in gtown. I am going for bellville to beat navasota tomorrow, cause you guys and us on friday are the only chance of anyone beating them while there stud is out with a ankle injury. He will not return untill the week after next.

buff4life
01-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
How is the young Locke playing? Buffs have not been a basketball contender in a LONG time. Good luck.

stud like always...lol...starts at SG...and FBB i'm sure that Giddings was the only team playing rough huh? like always

Bull19
01-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Giddings' basketball is having one of their better years than in the past. They have a bunch of underclassman who really know how to play. They are undefeated in district including beating Bellville there by 6. Hopefully they can get a powerful basketball program like their football and track programs.

W/E THEY WILL LOSE IN BASEBALL AGAISNT BELLVILLE. LEIF LUETGE IS THROWING IN THE LOWER 90'S WITH A SOLID CURVE. A SHOE-IN FOR DISTRICT MVP.

buff4life
01-22-2007, 11:06 PM
well it looks like you reworded it for him....i think he said powerful football and track...he never said year in and year out POWERHOUSE..as you said...so before you criticize, realize...

Johnny Utah
01-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Good luck. Locke a good golfer?

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Locke can play golf pretty well, but I have gotten the better of him a few times. That may not happen anymore though if he finds last summers game again.

buff4life, don't take any crap from the bellville peeps, who talked about baseball yet anyway.

Johnny Utah
01-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Good luck to the Buffs and to Bellville. Talked to an official last night, said he used to call in the Austin Chapter, we talked about Rockdale bball. He was amazed that the Rock was very good in the mid 90's!!! He did not believe the Rock went to the State Tourney in 95!!! Had to convince him that sometimes programs cycle. Bellville and Giddings have enough athletes to compete and build strong programs in my opinion!!! Why not!!!!

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 12:28 PM
I can back you up that the tigers could play some bball back in the 90's. They and Hearne one year both made it to the big tourney in the same year from the same district.

Johnny Utah
01-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Hearne is another, unbelievable talent. Watched a Rockdale team almost upset Navasota in 1990 in Bi-District, Navasota went 35-0 to win it all!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Hopefully they can get a powerful basketball program like their football and track programs.

Powerfull program?When was the last time giddings went deep in the Football play-offs before Brock Fitzhenry?

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Brock Fitzhenry hasn't seen as far as the buffs have been in the last 7 or 8 years. Time for a lesson brahma!

We have been to the quarterfinals four times in the last 8 years and two of those turned into semi-final births. In both of those games we were only a play away from winning and going to state, I am not sitting here whinning about not making state b/c we lost both games (one to cuero and one to La Grange).

Giddings has been a playoff team for a long time, and here lately the question is when did we not make the playoffs. Luckily here in the last decace we have been able to step the game up to a deeper playoff team.

I will accept your apologies for your lack of knowledge mr. bellville.

I am not downing brock fitzhenry here, I am just setting you straight in that he is not the sole reason that giddings has ever been a contender. He is yet to do what others have done. But he is not doing it alone, or atleast I hope not. It will take all of the talent that next years team has to repeat this years performance. They do have it, they will just have to use it all and not get caught up in one thing.I will accept your apologies for your lack of knowledge mr. bellville.

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
SORRY everyone, this is a bball thread, I understand that.

But former brahma had to be set straight. Bellville was even in our distict when we lost to cuero in the semis in '99. (IGNORANCE)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by buff4ever

I am not downing brock fitzhenry here, I am just setting you straight in that he is not the sole reason that giddings has ever been a contender. . [/B][/QUOTE

Brock is the real deal, most average teams would be top teams with a stud like him, if not for him the last years the buffs would be an average team. See what happens next season when and if the fitzhenry family moves to Sealy.

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Dude, you are some kinda hard headed!

Obviously brock is a play maker, but you stated that giddings had never been this far w/o him. That was a false statement by twice in the last 8 years, all I am saying. Giddings has a lot of athletes that are better than average coming back next year. If they get the ball more than some did this year, I don't know. Some names that could carry the ball for anyone around would be Bradley, Benson, Dock, obviously the lead ball carrier being Fitzhenry. Not to mention throwing a few pass plays in there to spread the ball around to some talent that way w/ Locke (I am not the coach though and that only happened when Brock went down, so who knows).

On defense where I don't think we were too bad this year, actually pretty darn good, we have all state line backer Dock coming back, district interception leader Locke coming back at FS and a returning corner and d lineman. but this defense must have only been average to hold WOS to 13 points ( I DON'T KNOW, you tell me hard head)

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
I think and hope the fitzhenrys will stay around atleast one more year for brock's senior year, but if not I would venture to say that giddings would still beat sealy. I feel that at the skilled positions we would still out number sealy in talent

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Time will tell, if the Sealy people pick Fitzhenry for the job, Sealy will become a contender right away with Brock there!

RdaleBoi08
01-23-2007, 05:10 PM
So The Giddings peeps Are Just Sayin Navasota And Bellville Are Only Good, Dont Sleep On LaGrange,

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 05:11 PM
you are acting as though fitz would automatically take the job if it were offered. The money would be better, the talent for his son's senior year would be less and he would have to re-install the offense all over again for his son's senior year to be as good as possible. I truly think he has some connections there and did it as a courtesy, but will bow out if he was asked to interview, or one step further offered the job.

I COULD TOTALLY EAT MY WORDS IF HE PROVES ME WRONG AND I WILL IF THAT HAPPENS. I have never had trouble admitting when I was wrong about something, I am very honest and up front. You mr. former brahma, still haven't apologized or admitted you were wrong in your original claim about giddings.

I don't need it from you or anything, I just wanted to make clear our two personalities here. Credibility reflects from it knowledge and honesty!

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 05:13 PM
RDALE, the giddings peeps aren't saying anything of the sort, I did. I am only one of the giddings peeps. I draw that conclusion from the fact that La Grange got beat by smithville who looked horrible in my eyes when gidding beat them by 30 last week.

But I guess we will see tonite when giddings and la grange go at it.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Where is the game at?

buff4ever
01-23-2007, 05:32 PM
the game is in giddings, where does bellville play navasota (ya'll need to get em)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 05:37 PM
the game is in giddings, where does bellville play navasota (ya'll need to get em)

We play in Navasota the PIT, Last year we upset them there, this year it will be hard to beat them at the PIT. PM me your Cell # and I will call you from the Pit.

mwynn05
01-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Good luck to the Buffs and to Bellville. Talked to an official last night, said he used to call in the Austin Chapter, we talked about Rockdale bball. He was amazed that the Rock was very good in the mid 90's!!! He did not believe the Rock went to the State Tourney in 95!!! Had to convince him that sometimes programs cycle. Bellville and Giddings have enough athletes to compete and build strong programs in my opinion!!! Why not!!!! Speaking of powerhouses Krum has been a basketball powerhouse for a long time even though they are down right now. I knew they were pretty good but I had no idea how much so until today in my coaching basketball class Troy Hamm current superintendent of Krum ISD and former head basketball coach spoke to us. I believe he said they won 17 straight district titles 14 straight trips to the regional championships and i want to say 7 state titles but im not positive on that. Very classy guy and very humble, he has been on both ends of the spectrum had an 0-26 season at Slidell and a 37-0 season in Krum. One thing that impressed me most was he spoke most about how important it is to build great people through athletics and getting the most out of kids. Obviously he is a heck of a coach and if you know anything about Krum you know they didn't have the most talent every year I can almost guaruntee it.

KL3
01-23-2007, 06:16 PM
SORRY everyone, this is a bball thread, I understand that.

But former brahma had to be set straight. Bellville was even in our distict when we lost to cuero in the semis in '99. (IGNORANCE)

That was in 98 and Giddings beat Bellville 31-30 in district.

buff4life
01-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Powerfull program?When was the last time giddings went deep in the Football play-offs before Brock Fitzhenry?
1998 and 2001...state semis

buff4life
01-23-2007, 11:44 PM
BUFF4EVER is punking kids....he's puttin on a show and i'm watchin it.....o and about the kid throwin low 90s for bellville..unless they have some move-in....BS!!!

there wasn't a kid on that team last year that threw near that hard

hookandladder
01-24-2007, 08:02 AM
I know his Dad very well, I will ask Rocky if his son is throwing in the 90's. I would be very surprised if he is, however if is throwing in the 90's from the left side every Major League scout will be at Bellville games when he pitches. I wish the best for Leif , comes from a great family. Good Luck and will see you in District.

buff4ever
01-24-2007, 08:57 AM
giddings won by 8 against la grange last night. We were up by twenty something but got a little sloppy and let them slip back to within 4 before we got it back together. How did bellville do against navasota, I didn't see it in the paper.

Darren
01-24-2007, 09:42 AM

I know that this has probably already been answered.. But are you serious....... I think that Giddings has made it to deep at least 4 or 5 times since the 96 team. Thats saying alot in my opinion.

strike hard
01-24-2007, 11:05 AM
giddings won by 8 against la grange last night. We were up by twenty something but got a little sloppy and let them slip back to within 4 before we got it back together. How did bellville do against navasota, I didn't see it in the paper.

Navasota 77
Bellville 62

buff4ever
01-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Well maybe friday night giddings can try to step up and make the last game of the first half interesting btwn the two undefeated teams (navasota). I would like to read a report on how the game went last night w/ bellville, was it close or was navasota in the driver seat most of the night.

clayton7
01-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I know his Dad very well, I will ask Rocky if his son is throwing in the 90's. I would be very surprised if he is, however if is throwing in the 90's from the left side every Major League scout will be at Bellville games when he pitches. I wish the best for Leif , comes from a great family. Good Luck and will see you in District.

He throws from the right side. Unless he learned how to throw left handed after he quit football.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Well maybe friday night giddings can try to step up and make the last game of the first half interesting btwn the two undefeated teams (navasota). I would like to read a report on how the game went last night w/ bellville, was it close or was navasota in the driver seat most of the night.

At half It was a 1 point lead, Bellville stayed close until the end of the 3rd and then the Rattlers pulled away, Bellville could not get control of the boards,and were missing to many shots.
Navasota showed why they are ranked in 3a, I see the rattlers going 10-0 in this district.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
W/E THEY WILL LOSE IN BASEBALL AGAISNT BELLVILLE. LEIF LUETGE IS THROWING IN THE LOWER 90'S WITH A SOLID CURVE. A SHOE-IN FOR DISTRICT MVP.

Where did he say leif was Left handed?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I know his Dad very well, I will ask Rocky if his son is throwing in the 90's. I would be very surprised if he is, however if is throwing in the 90's from the left side

You know him that well, but did not know he was right handed?:thinking:

hookandladder
01-24-2007, 03:24 PM
My bad, he was Bellville's catcher last year. Don't think Bellville would have had a left handed catcher. I do not know Leif as well as I knew Lance and Lucas. Both were and are good pitchers. I still do know Rocky pretty well, although you might not think so. You seem to be the expert on most everything.

buff4ever
01-24-2007, 03:29 PM
luckily navasota will have to play 6 more games before they can be 10 and 0, but I would not be surprised if they did wind up that way. Then again if bellville couldn't beat em no one can right.

buff4life
01-24-2007, 07:20 PM
yea the gym will be rocking friday...I PROMISE!!

buff4ever
01-25-2007, 04:09 PM
I have heard that the gym will have some special activities going, hopefully the student section is packed and wild.

Then hopefully our boys will get after it with all they got, it will take that.

Does bellville get smithville? I think so. Smithville didn't look to impressive to me. Bellville should handle them pretty easily.

buff4life
01-25-2007, 07:34 PM
special activities at that...wait and SEE:D :D :D

Bull19
01-25-2007, 09:32 PM
You know him that well, but did not know he was right handed?:thinking:

EXCUSE HER FBB. THOSE COKE BOTTLE GLASSES MUST BE FOGGED UP.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by buff4life

Can anyone give a rocking score?

RdaleBoi08
01-27-2007, 02:19 AM
I Heard Navasota Won...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by RdaleBoi08
I Heard Navasota Won...

Anyone have a score?

LH Panther Mom
01-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Anyone have a score? 70-66

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-27-2007, 10:10 AM

Tell us about it!!!

necks_c/09
01-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Time will tell, if the Sealy people pick Fitzhenry for the job, Sealy will become a contender right away with Brock there! i hope with all my heart this does not happen.....

the last thing we need is to try and stop another running qb.....

we didnt have much luck w/ the silsbee or robinson qbs.....

they definitely exposed us

strike hard
01-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Navasota did win 70-66. You can go to theeagle.com and see some things about it under high school sports on the left and then click on Boys basketball round up.

buff4life
01-27-2007, 12:20 PM
just because Navasota won doesn't mean the gym wasn't rockin'....they had two cops with them....and BTW come to the Bellville game and you'll see rockin too...excpet we'll win that one

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-28-2007, 12:16 AM
just because Navasota won doesn't mean the gym wasn't rockin'....they had two cops with them....and BTW come to the Bellville game and you'll see rockin too...excpet we'll win that one

Why sure you will win, I would beat on that one, because it is in Giddings!

buff4life
01-28-2007, 04:46 PM
yea...you sure got that one...if you are still talkin about 'home cookin' you are a stubborn, BLIND, idiot. The refs called more penalties for Bellville in that game than Giddings...and the onside kick THREE Bellville players were offside!! and BTW at the Navasota game...one ref was from bastrop and the other was LaGrange's Head Baseball coach...i bet we had some calls goin our way..huh? NO but we were still within four...

tigerpride_08
01-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
i hope with all my heart this does not happen.....

the last thing we need is to try and stop another running qb.....

we didnt have much luck w/ the silsbee or robinson qbs.....

they definitely exposed us

hey don't forgot about Ansley over here...:D

maestro
01-28-2007, 05:34 PM
what is the latest with shelton and ansley and the next level??

buff4ever
01-29-2007, 10:23 AM
it was a really good game. Giddings missed some opportunities at the free throw line, less than 50 %. Not typical for our team, we also missed a lot of easy baskets under the goal, partly due to the expected play of the navasota big guys. Glad to see giddings play w/ a really good bball team. Even more glad to know we could have won. Should put some excitement in the boys and community about giddings bball.

buff4life
01-29-2007, 09:04 PM
BUFF4EVER....this post is unusually short...i'm used to reading the novels you produce on the other threads....on that note..since they closed the other pole...you and me get condemned for bashing godfather...but that whole thread was bashing the entire fitz family

buff4ever
01-30-2007, 04:18 PM
yeah, i know. I was bashing some of what one of them wrongly does as well. But I aim nothing at brock or the rest of his family, honestly I would hate to be him. The expectations he must have to live up to.

On a better note, I think giddings should handle caldwell tonite, I am not going to go, are you going to the girls game. They should make the playoffs too right?

buff4life
01-30-2007, 11:44 PM
i managed to make both games..both teams won by 30 and yes the girls are goin to the playoffs...

on a better note...about 35 kids from caldwell who thought they were some big $hitz walked into texas burger where we were eating and acted like they wanted to start somethin...

Bull's-eye
01-31-2007, 10:01 AM
on a better note...about 35 kids from caldwell who thought they were some big $hitz walked into texas burger where we were eating and acted like they wanted to start somethin...

What did they do?

buff4ever
01-31-2007, 12:23 PM
we'll have to wait on buff4life to come back with that story.

What else went on around the district? Giddings and bellville play this friday in giddings. If giddings wins they are a lock almost for second if not a share of the lead w/ a later victory over navasota (tough though). If bellville wins it will make the rest of the district race a little more interesting for second and third btwn bellville and giddings. Everyone else is pretty well out of it. I think the only one w/ a mathematical shot would be smithville (won't happen). My attitude has changed a little about this district. I will say that the top three are good basketball teams, able to play in the playoffs. The other teams in the district just don't count.

The rare playoff birth for giddings may actually be able to see more than one round. We will have to see when the time comes.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-31-2007, 11:07 PM
we'll have to wait on buff4life to come back with that story.

Giddings and bellville play this friday in giddings. If giddings wins they are a lock almost for second if not a share of the lead w/ a later victory over navasota (tough though). If bellville wins it will make the rest of the district race a little more interesting I will say that the top three are good basketball teams, able to play in the playoffs. The other teams in the district just don't count.

The rare playoff birth for giddings may actually be able to see more than one round. We will have to see when the time comes.

How good will the 1st round teams be vs our District?

buff4life
01-31-2007, 11:09 PM
who knows..i would love some info on District 24

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-31-2007, 11:16 PM
who knows..i would love some info on District 24

From what I hear they are good?

buff4ever
02-01-2007, 11:39 AM
to be honest tomorrow's game btwn giddings and bellville is going to end up being pretty important. I think that 2nd place in our district playing 3rd place in theirs will be a win. Our third playing their 2nd will be a pretty tough win (just guessing though by looking at their records) Who really knows til game time wk 1. Hey buff4life, are you sure you didn't say something to get those caldwell peeps to want to fight you, you know you are from giddings and we are the worst at instigating these things. To be honest, from my glory day we were real cool with the caldwell guys and gals. Got along well in the events and hung out w/ them away from the events. The ones we really didn't get along with was Cameron. Those were some ugly basketball games.

buff4life
02-01-2007, 10:38 PM
yea its still Cameron and Caldwell now...apparently they don't like us yelling for our team at an opposing gym...we never yelled anything at them directly or even pointed to them...we were cheering for our team and then they began to yell at us and in return we pointed to the scoreboard (we were up by thirty) and bring back football memories.....

then the whole hee haw gang came to Texas burger and confronted us...but nothing happened....I thought it was very funny how all of the white kids waited until the biggest brother came to talk to us and then they all walked up behind him acting swole...pretty funny...

buff4ever
02-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Giddings vs. Bellville tonite. Should be a good game, winner should get second.

Does anybody on here know the rest of the district schedule tonite.

buff4ever
02-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Giddings beat bellville tonite 68 to 59. The game was very competitive the whole way through. Descent crowd from bellville, better than anyone else has brought to Giddings. The referees were horrible, worst I have seen maybe this year. I feel like they were fair, but lord I thought they were pretty inconsistant.

That should have locked 2nd for the buffs, unless they fall apart the next 2 games and let bellville back in it. Giddings could try and win out w/ the final big one at Navasota (TOUGH), then would split the district championship and have to have a playoff for the bye. Just saying that would be interesting. Don't know if we want to play Navasota two more times though, but why not huh.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-03-2007, 10:09 AM
The referees were horrible, worst I have seen maybe this year.
I recall being at another game in Giddings, and the referees were horrible, must have been the same refs?

buff4life
02-03-2007, 07:27 PM
ya they were bad...but they were not bad toward a single team...both teams were jipped fairly...in the second half Giddings had 9 team fouls while Bellville only had 2....so dont' talk about home cookin...

quit livin' in the past....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-03-2007, 09:47 PM
ya they were bad...but they were not bad toward a single team...both teams were jipped fairly...in the second half Giddings had 9 team fouls while Bellville only had 2....so dont' talk about home cookin...

quit livin' in the past....

Did you see the words, Home Cookin in my post? The past will be Giddings future, that game, in the home town of Giddings will always be remember as what it was.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-04-2007, 12:04 AM

Athletes change games, and it isn't just Brock that has helped Giddings along. Giddings defense the past two years has been very strong and so has their offensive line up front. They turned it around the past few years with the positive mentality and hard work of others on the team.

Now, to basketball, I haven't seen Giddings play, but I don't recall ever losing to Giddings in basketball in my personal experiences, which were 6 seasons, but they came pretty close last year. Rockdale hung up their uniforms last night for the season with a big win over Cameron. Too bad they couldn't have done that to the other teams in district.

buff4life
02-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Did you see the words, Home Cookin in my post? The past will be Giddings future, that game, in the home town of Giddings will always be remember as what it was.

yea your right...it will always be remembered as the day Giddings won the district championship over Bellville....get over it, the refs didnt' lose that game...Bellville lost it...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 01:04 AM
the refs didnt' lose that game....

They cant lose a game, but they sure can help one team lose a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buff4life
02-04-2007, 02:22 AM
and one player running for 200 yards can sure help make the other team lost too..:eek:

buff4ever
02-04-2007, 10:10 PM
former brahma, I keep thinking I am going to give you one last chance to show some sense on this board. It is easy for me to get along with anybody who uses good sense, you have shown me ignorance more than once.

Like 'ol buff4life said get over the football loss. I have seen the video, and there were 3 brahmas offsides on the kickoff. You can't blame them, they were trying to win a tough game. But you also can't blame the ref for calling it as he saw it, THREE TIMES IN THE SAME PLAY. Gidding won the game fair and square.

It is funny the reputation this board tries to put on giddings by ganging up on us with ignorance like this. Which is why I finally got on here to put ignorant people in their place with facts.

buff4life
02-04-2007, 10:53 PM
keep talking buff4ever...i'm loving it!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 10:57 PM
former brahma, I keep thinking I am going to give you one last chance to show some sense on this board. It is easy for me to get along with anybody who uses good sense, you have shown me ignorance more than once.

Like 'ol buff4life said get over the football loss. I have seen the video, and there were 3 brahmas offsides on the kickoff.

I never said anything about the offsides on the kick. OK take that one away, what about the 3 other calls in favor of Giddings, that could have made a big differance in the out come of the game if just one of those calls went Bellville,s way? Coaches from other schools that were there said the same. This was not a blow-out by Giddings, this was a 7 point win, so just one of those calls go Bellvilles way, its a differant outcome!

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 10:56 AM
dude, you are the sorest loser I have ever seen. HOW ABOUT THE 3 OR 4 CALLS THAT THE BUFFS DISAGREE WITH THAT WOULD HAVE KEPT YALL FROM SCORING ONCE AS WELL, we think we should have won the game by 14.

Buff4life, I am about done with this guy, he will be yours after that.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-05-2007, 11:03 AM
You just cant stand it, that I am right, come to Bellville ask anyone on the street if they were at the game, If they were they will tell you the same!!!! Now get back to your Kindergarden class!

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 11:07 AM
you are a moron, of course they would say that, anyone here would tell you what I have said. The bottom line is that we won you lost. The better team won. Yall just can't get over the shalockin we gave you last year.

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 11:11 AM
by the way formerbrahma, I am done with you, I can only go back and forth with unintelligent people for so long before I am wasting my time.

Peace, it has been fun till now. Maybe buff4life has time to waste with you.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-05-2007, 11:12 AM
[B Yall just can't get over the shalockin we gave you last year. [/B]

7 points, with help, if you call that a shalockin, your a moron!
Get back to your Big Chief notebook!

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Giddings boys just needs to take care of business this week with smithville an LG, that will set up a pretty good game next tuesday with navasota.

Buff4life, does it look like the girls will be getting wharton in the first round, or is that not clear yet?

clemsmarina
02-05-2007, 01:33 PM
dude, you are the sorest loser I have ever seen. HOW ABOUT THE 3 OR 4 CALLS THAT THE BUFFS DISAGREE WITH THAT WOULD HAVE KEPT YALL FROM SCORING ONCE AS WELL, we think we should have won the game by 14.

Sounds just like after Liberty Hill beat Giddings....
Sore losers were everywhere!!!

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 02:28 PM
clems, I can talk to you. but what are you talking about. Other than our head coach, who did you hear being a sore loser on here. I think that everyone from gtown blamed our loss on ourselves. We didn't say anything about refs or luck or anything. Haven't seen much from you on this board, so I will start nice. Just want to know where you are coming from. I personally was going gor LH against Celina. I don't want to group you with other ignorant people on this thread, but if you force me I will.

clemsmarina
02-05-2007, 03:01 PM
clems, I can talk to you. but what are you talking about. Other than our head coach, who did you hear being a sore loser on here. I think that everyone from gtown blamed our loss on ourselves. We didn't say anything about refs or luck or anything. Haven't seen much from you on this board, so I will start nice. Just want to know where you are coming from. I personally was going gor LH against Celina. I don't want to group you with other ignorant people on this thread, but if you force me I will.

If you feel the need to group everyone in seperate categories, by all means....have your way.

I do not remember exactly who it was, and have no desire to dig and find specific names, but there were numerous posters that complained about cheap shots and lack of penaltys that should have been called against LH.

I also have no desire to go into a full blown discussion in regards to it, but felt the need for a simple comment since someone was being called a sore loser, ignorant and any other names that came up in the "grouping" that you so eloquantly call it!!!

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 03:15 PM
your in it (the group). I believe both schools were saying that the officials were terrible and that lots of calls were missed. No one blamed the officials for our loss or spoke of cheap shots on this board.

clemsmarina
02-05-2007, 03:29 PM
your in it (the group). I believe both schools were saying that the officials were terrible and that lots of calls were missed. No one blamed the officials for our loss or spoke of cheap shots on this board.

Awesome, I've always wanted to be in a group.
Now I can quit my GDI therapy...

I feel much better now. Thanks for everything!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
It's times like this you have you wonder a couple of things, such as: What is the point of this argument? Is it really worth wasting my time? Who is winning? Are my points valid? Does anyone really care, and is this discussion meaningful?

clemsmarina
02-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It's times like this you have you wonder a couple of things, such as: What is the point of this argument? Is it really worth wasting my time? Who is winning? Are my points valid? Does anyone really care, and is this discussion meaningful?

Absolutely not, but I don't really have a lot of work today, so figured what the heck....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by clemsmarina
Absolutely not, but I don't really have a lot of work today, so figured what the heck....

Yeah, I do that sometimes, hence the nickname.

buff4ever
02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Let me help you out, I consider my self ahead or winning untill you or someone can show me a post where I was a sore loser. Just throwing this out there, since you guys don't get it.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Let me help you out, I consider my self ahead or winning untill you or someone can show me a post where I was a sore loser. Just throwing this out there, since you guys don't get it.

No, you don't got it, GET IT?

clemsmarina
02-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Oh, BBDE and myself get it just fine....!!!
Thanks for the help though.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
That was actually everyone who is participating in a petty argument about something that is already over and done with. Nothing anyone says or does is going to take away from either team, they're both going to go through offseason and play football next year. End of story.

buff4life
02-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by clemsmarina
Sounds just like after Liberty Hill beat Giddings....
Sore losers were everywhere!!!

what kinda crap are you bringing up that never happened....

there might have been some peopel complaining about A cheap shot or bad reffing at times....most of the time i had to defend my town because all the blame for the fight was placed on us which was BULL...

but anyway, there was no point in time that anyone besides the head coach blamed anyone or anything besides ourselves for the loss in that game...we were beaten fair and square...so quit trying to make things up to make yourself feel better or act like you might of actually won an argument...YOUR WRONG and i guess YOU DON"T GET IT!!

buff4ever
02-06-2007, 10:09 AM
hey buff4life, I think we need to let this one go. We lost one game this year, blamed ourselves and our fumbles for the loss; and we are sore losers and blame the officials. Even though I remember congratulating LH and both schools agreeing that the officials are the reason the game got out of hand, but equally bad officiating. OH WELL, we will be better if we let it go. I have a lot of respect for most of the people in LH, and we don't run into them very often, so I am not going to let one ignorant comment taint my view of the good ol town of LH.

buff4ever
02-06-2007, 10:17 AM
giddings bball head to smithville tonite, we should take care of business and keep on trucking. Bellville get Navasota tonite RIGHT? Get after em if so.

Bull19
02-06-2007, 03:13 PM
you are a moron, of course they would say that, anyone here would tell you what I have said. The bottom line is that we won you lost. The better team won. Yall just can't get over the shalockin we gave you last year. Buff4life, I am about done with this guy, he will be yours after that. by the way formerbrahma, I am done with you, I can only go back and forth with unintelligent people for so long before I am wasting my time.

Peace, it has been fun till now. Maybe buff4life has time to waste with you.

YOUR THE MORON. YOU SAY YOU ARE DONE WITH HIM ,,BUT YOU THEN TYPE TWO COMMENTS DIRECTED TWO HIM. I AGREE WITH FBB, GO BACK TO YOUR MOMMY AND BEAT ON YOU CHIEF WIGWAM TOM-TOM

LH Panther Mom
02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Enough with the name calling, eveyone. :rolleyes:

buff4ever
02-06-2007, 03:27 PM
OK bull, I can't call you any names, so I kindly ask you to let me know what post after stating I was done with formerbrahma was directed at him. I can only find post by me directed to clemsmarina, buff4life, BBDE or talking about giddings bball. This is where I would call you a name, but won't.

Bull19
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM

AFTER YOU TYPED THIS FBB REPLIED THEN YOU HAVE TWO IN A ROW AFTER THAT...P. 6 OR 7

buff4ever
02-06-2007, 03:48 PM
note the about done in that post you quote. I later stated that I was done, and I am. thanx though.

Bull19
02-06-2007, 04:26 PM
note the about done in that post you quote. I later stated that I was done, and I am. thanx though.

YOU CLEARLY PUT "HE WILL BE YOURS AFTER THAT"

buff4ever
02-06-2007, 04:48 PM
OMG, it is really hard not to use name calling or groupings when people act like this. The way that I would read what I wrote would be that he would be buff4life's afte I am done. Where as at that given time I was only "about done", which meant I still had one or two post left in me to get a common sense point across.

I didn't know that it would take more than 3 post to get such easy/obvious points across. You also have proven me wrong as well. Some people may never get it, and we are all wasting our time.

Bull19
02-06-2007, 05:04 PM
SORRY I CANT UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMANCHE ENGLISH,,,,,DONT YOU HAVE SOME BUFFALO HIDE TO GO TRADE WITH THE WHITE MAN?

pirate4state
02-06-2007, 05:07 PM
I know you are, but what am I? :D