PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Reggie Bush

themsu97
01-22-2007, 09:47 AM
for pointing at, calling out, taunting Brian Urlacher... way to go rook, when you are behind no less...
did anyone else notice that Urlacher was actually starting to catch him until he realized that he was running out of field... Urlacher can go...

Phil C
01-22-2007, 09:49 AM
The Saints lost.

themsu97
01-22-2007, 09:51 AM
thanks UT fan for doing only what you UT fans can do...point out the obvious... I mean are you sure they lost... or were they just behind when time ran out?

Adidas410s
01-22-2007, 09:52 AM
did you notice that Bush had slowed down too once he realized he wasn't going to be caught?? After the game Urlacher said, "Bush is a great player and was definitely the fastest guy on the field...nobody was going to catch him on that play."

Phil C
01-22-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
thanks UT fan for doing only what you UT fans can do...point out the obvious... I mean are you sure they lost... or were they just behind when time ran out?

How did you know I was a UT Fan?

:eek:

pirate4state
01-22-2007, 09:54 AM

Well all one has to do is look at his sig to know that he is proud to be labeled "Captain Obvious" :thumbsup:

themsu97
01-22-2007, 10:29 AM
true that... at first, before the point, you can see Urlacher getting a step then they both slowed down... not that Reggie is not fast, i was just impressed with how fast Urlacher is... and that guy played free safety in high school... think about going across the middle now... gives me the shivers...

injuredinmelee
01-22-2007, 10:41 AM
true that... at first, before the point, you can see Urlacher getting a step then they both slowed down... not that Reggie is not fast, i was just impressed with how fast Urlacher is... and that guy played free safety in high school... think about going across the middle now... gives me the shivers...

didnt he play free safety in College also? Of course I think it was more like an extra linebacker up close to the line of scrimmage. He has made an amazing transition into one of the best MLB in the league. Now if the Cowboys can put soem weight on Roy Williams and teach him to play where he belongs (OLB) then maybe we wont have to watch him blow deep coverage 10 times a game.

bobcat1
01-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
didnt he play free safety in College also? Of course I think it was more like an extra linebacker up close to the line of scrimmage. He has made an amazing transition into one of the best MLB in the league. Now if the Cowboys can put soem weight on Roy Williams and teach him to play where he belongs (OLB) then maybe we wont have to watch him blow deep coverage 10 times a game. That is what they said and I agree whole heartedly about Williams. He loves to play close to the line, heck put him there full time.

BTEXDAD
01-22-2007, 10:47 AM
i haven't looked up how big he is, but it looks like he towers over some of the receivers. Yeah it would be scary to go across middle

JasperDog94
01-22-2007, 10:58 AM
for pointing at, calling out, taunting Brian Urlacher... You get away with this stuff when you are from USC.

themsu97
01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Urlacher is about 6'4"... big dude... of course compared to me everyone is tall... funny guy though...

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Now if the Cowboys can put soem weight on Roy Williams and teach him to play where he belongs (OLB) then maybe we wont have to watch him blow deep coverage 10 times a game.

You just cant say hey lets put weight on Roy and expect him to be as explosive. Urlacher is 6'4...Roy Williams is 6'0 and weighs 230..He would have to gain AT LEAST 30 pounds to get to 260 to be able to fight off blockers that are 320 and bigger...You add that much weight to a 6'0 frame means he will lose his speed and explosivness.

wedo
01-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
did you notice that Bush had slowed down too once he realized he wasn't going to be caught?? After the game Urlacher said, "Bush is a great player and was definitely the fastest guy on the field...nobody was going to catch him on that play."

If he was in the right position Nathan Vasher could have caught him!!

wedo
01-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You just cant say hey lets put weight on Roy and expect him to be as explosive. Urlacher is 6'4...Roy Williams is 6'0 and weighs 230..He would have to gain AT LEAST 30 pounds to get to 260 to be able to fight off blockers that are 320 and bigger...You add that much weight to a 6'0 frame means he will lose his speed and explosivness.

Yes but Urlacher plays MLB, Roy Williams would play OLB and i think he could be a good one and he wouldn't need to be 6'4 to play OLB!!

burnet44
01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
saints lost
eod