PDA

View Full Version : to all the grossman haters......

necks_c/09
01-21-2007, 07:26 PM
im going to give you some very important facts today

1. pretty much nobody has backed him except me and a few others.
2. he played well again today
3. the bears won AGAIN.
4. yes i know they have D and special teams but dont you need to be a well rounded team to win it all?
5. the bears kicked the sh*t out of the saints who about 95% of yall said were gonna stomp the bears.
6. Grossman's stats werent that good but were they that bad???no

so now is again ready to trash him again?

or does anybody finally want to give him a little credit?

carter08
01-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Grossman is the worst QB to ever play in the SuperBowl

Gobbla2001
01-21-2007, 07:31 PM
The sports media cannot present a perfect story... there has to be the downsides...

you have a GREAT team like the bears yet their QB isn't a GREAT NFL QB yet... all it takes is ONE bad game and it's a dream come true for the sports media... "Is the honeymoon over" etc... I can't say I feel sorry for Grossman, the kid's making a lot of money and at the time had a damn good record nd are in the super-bowl, but it is BS...

You have the same type of QB on a 6-6 team struggling to make the playoffs and they find a way to praise that QB...

Grossman just gave the sports media and his haters a big middle finger...

JJ7997
Grossman sucks, and if it were not for his horrible throws they would have won by alot more. I still dont feel the Bears were the better team, they only came out better on this certain day. The Saints playoff inexperience showed today, they'll be back. The Bears really dont belong there, and if you argue that, then so be it.

burnet44
could be worse than Dilfer
which is bad
luckly football is a TEAM game

Gobbla2001
01-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Grossman is the worst QB to ever play in the SuperBowl

How many Super Bowls have you paid attention to, not just been around the TV, but paid attention to...

carter08
01-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
How many Super Bowls have you paid attention to, not just been around the TV, but paid attention to...

all the ones in the past 6 years

Brad Johnson was pretty bad for the Bucs

necks_c/09
01-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Grossman sucks, and if it were not for his horrible throws they would have won by alot more. I still dont feel the Bears were the better team, they only came out better on this certain day. The Saints playoff inexperience showed today, they'll be back. The Bears really dont belong there, and if you argue that, then so be it.

wait a minute!!!!!

they dont belong here.....

they beat NO up and down the field and u said it would have been worse if he hadnt screwed up???

how in the hell do they not deserve to be there if they beat what a lot of people said was the best team in the nfl next to SD???

Gobbla2001
01-21-2007, 07:37 PM

First off, if the Saints should have won but didn't, then they don't deserve to be there, which is why they're NOT gunna be there...

Second, playoff experience? Which team does? And I'm not talking some time over 10 years ago, chances are none of these players and coaches were involved with those teams...

The CITY may or may not have playoff experience, the NAME of the team might or might not have playoff experience, but neither of these two teams really had any playoff experience...

Now saying Grossman is not a great NFL QB is one thing, but saying he sucks? I'm guessing you'd be better?

Stick to diggin' tostitos out from under your couch cushions...

Gobbla2001
01-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
all the ones in the past 6 years

my point exactly

necks_c/09
01-21-2007, 07:40 PM
First off, if the Saints should have won but didn't, then they don't deserve to be there, which is why they're NOT gunna be there...

Second, playoff experience? Which team does? And I'm not talking some time over 10 years ago, chances are none of these players and coaches were involved with those teams...

The CITY may or may not have playoff experience, the NAME of the team might or might not have playoff experience, but neither of these two teams really had any playoff experience...

Now saying Grossman is not a great NFL QB is one thing, but saying he sucks? I'm guessing you'd be better?

Stick to diggin' tostitos out from under your couch cushions... nice post:)

i agree with everything said...

argue wit that buddies:D

burnet44
01-21-2007, 07:41 PM
NFC is terrible

necks_c/09
01-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
NFC is terrible i wanna hear u say that after the superbowl is over:mad:

carter08
01-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
i wanna hear u say that after the superbowl is over:mad:

The patriots WILL defeat the Bears

JR2004
01-21-2007, 07:45 PM
im going to give you some very important facts today

1. pretty much nobody has backed him except me and a few others.
2. he played well again today
3. the bears won AGAIN.
4. yes i know they have D and special teams but dont you need to be a well rounded team to win it all?
5. the bears kicked the sh*t out of the saints who about 95% of yall said were gonna stomp the bears.
6. Grossman's stats werent that good but were they that bad???no

so now is again ready to trash him again?

or does anybody finally want to give him a little credit?

No credit. He can thank his defense for reverting back to their mid-season form today.

JJ7997
01-21-2007, 07:46 PM
You know what I meant, dont even try to spin my words. The Bears scraped by all year with close wins and of course your going to say winning is all that counts right now. Of course thats true, but you cant argue the Saints coaches gameplan was questionable. I just hate to see the least talented team win and it sucks. Period.

Gobbla2001
i wanna hear u say that after the superbowl is over:mad:

what he may be trying to say is what I say, the AFC had MORE quality playoff-type teams in their division this year than the NFC... in the NFC you had NO, CHI and SEA in my opinion... in the AFC you had NE, IND, SD, BAL up top, but the guy below them seemed to be on the same level as the top NFC's... BUT, I think the top in the NFC could take on the top of the AFC any day, not saying they'd win, but saying they're worthy...

burnet44
if they win
game is a long way from being over
peyton is proud
he will come back Im sure
I still hpoe the Pats can win
but it aint over by a long shot

necks_c/09
01-21-2007, 07:47 PM
what about that defining drive today as the announcers would like to say???

4-4 78 yds td...not to bad there...no ints

JR2004
01-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
NFC is terrible

I'm a fan of an NFC team, but the NFC is pretty bad. I enjoyed that 13 year run of dominating the AFC in the Super Bowl as much as anyone, but the NFC has been a bad joke most of this decade. These things seem to run in cycles though so I'm sure the NFC will be the dominant conference again one day.

Gobbla2001
01-21-2007, 07:48 PM
You know what I meant, dont even try to spin my words. The Bears scraped by all year with close wins and of course your going to say winning is all that counts right now. Of course thats true, but you cant argue the Saints coaches gameplan was questionable. I just hate to see the least talented team win and it sucks. Period.

you're gunna have to wake up one day and realize that you can have all of the talent in the world, but if you get OUTPLAYED YOU'RE GUNNA LOSE... since you hate seeing the least talented team win, you're saying you'd rather compare talent and just let the more talented team move on without playing? might as well with your thought process

Cliche, but that's why they play the game...

get over it, CHI is in the Super Bowl, NO is not...

necks_c/09
01-21-2007, 07:52 PM
you're gunna have to wake up one day and realize that you can have all of the talent in the world, but if you get OUTPLAYED YOU'RE GUNNA LOSE... since you hate seeing the least talented team win, you're saying you'd rather compare talent and just let the more talented team move on without playing? might as well with your thought process

dang.....what an intelligent post:)

really...they dont think the bears should be in the super bowl but they won by 25 POINTS......

give their offense credit too people....

how may of those points did the defense or special teams score?

11( 3 fg and a safety)

that means the offense scored 28....

Gobbla2001
01-21-2007, 07:54 PM
I gotta go to work, enjoyed it guys...

DUHHHHHHH BEARS!

Go Pats

JJ7997
01-21-2007, 07:54 PM

Ok, I'm a good sport, the Bears are in. I'm wiling to let this die.

Pmoney
01-21-2007, 08:11 PM
you must be a cousin of Leinart and Pittman....or your just as stupid as them

JJ7997
01-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Watch it buddy, who your callin' stupid ! If you want me to pull a Litany your sadly mistaken !

Pmoney
01-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Watch it buddy, who your callin' stupid ! If you want me to pull a Litany your sadly mistaken !
ooo im scared:rolleyes:

JJ7997
01-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Oooh ! I aint doin' it, how do you feel now ?

Pmoney
01-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Oooh ! I aint doin' it, how do you feel now ?
hahaha

JJ7997
01-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Thats what I love about this place ! None of the real posters get butt hurt over this stuff.

Txbroadcaster
01-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
you must be a cousin of Leinart and Pittman....or your just as stupid as them

What was the need of calling him stupid?

JJ7997
01-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What was the need of calling him stupid?

Thank you ! There wasnt no call for callin' me that. I aint going to say that about anybody on here.

LH Panther Mom
01-22-2007, 12:14 AM
So, forgive me for asking, but is Grossman the Bears QB? :confused: :doh:

thewyliefan
01-22-2007, 12:20 AM
ive always liked grossman. ever since he was at florida. i think hes the first florida quaterback to paly for a superbowl too.

necks_c/09
01-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
So, forgive me for asking, but is Grossman the Bears QB? :confused: :doh: yes he is:clap:

necks_c/09
01-22-2007, 08:42 AM
carter....the patriots lost so i guess that makes u 0-2 this weekend while i am 2-0