PDA

View Full Version : Give me a gun...

lepfan
01-20-2007, 12:27 PM
.....and put me out of this misery!!!! Geez, it is freakin' snowing AGAIN!!!! Another5-8 inches by tomorrow. I can not get out of this frozen hell hole soon enough!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Phil C
01-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Enjoy it! A lot of us are lucky if we get to see snow once every thirty years!

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

:mad:

lepfan
01-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Enjoy it! A lot of us are lucky if we get to see snow once every thirty years!

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

:mad: You should live in it for a bit...you may change your mind. I know I did. If you want it move north....as for me I am happy to be moving back south....when I want to experience snow I will drive to it! (and count my blessings there)

rundoe
01-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Living in Texas all my life. I'll take snow any day over the ice storms I grew up in Mineral Wells and the rare ones we get in Liberty Hill. Just too much damage goes with the ice storms.

bobcat1
01-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by rundoe
Living in Texas all my life. I'll take snow any day over the ice storms I grew up in Mineral Wells and the rare ones we get in Liberty Hill. Just too much damage goes with the ice storms. You grew up in Mizerable Wells? Probably went to PK a bunch then right? I used to play golf at the Country Club In MW with friends when I lived between Cool and Weatherford. Used to eat at Shotguns every Friday night. Little Bitty World.:D

Phil C
01-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
You should live in it for a bit...you may change your mind. I know I did. If you want it move north....as for me I am happy to be moving back south....when I want to experience snow I will drive to it! (and count my blessings there)

I have lived in South Texas the large majority of my life. Chaning addresses isn't the answer. Enjoy the snow!

lepfan
01-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by rundoe
Living in Texas all my life. I'll take snow any day over the ice storms I grew up in Mineral Wells and the rare ones we get in Liberty Hill. Just too much damage goes with the ice storms. Trust me I know....Under all this snow is the original 4 inches of ice we got before the snow. I think we are among the few who does not have tree damage. (that is what they get for "topping" their trees) I am thankful that this time we got snow only...but then there was no chance of ice because the temperature has not been above 20 degrees for weeks.

Phil, do you want to come visit? Better yet we can just swap places until one of us gets their fill.....I enjoyed the snow for sayyyyyyy----the first 2-3 days. After that it bacame a major pain in the a$$. I don't like shoveling myself out my doors daily!