PDA

View Full Version : 10-3A Playoff Picture

Matthew328
10-29-2001, 07:30 PM
Everman has this one locked up and will be the D1 rep....Wilmer-Hutchins is the likely 2nd place team and will be one D2 rep...the other D2 rep will likely be the winner of Pinkston-Diamond Hill will be the 3rd place team...likely order
1. Everman D1
2. Wilmer-Hutchins D2
3. Pinkston D2

eye of the tiger
10-29-2001, 07:45 PM
Ive seen Pinkston twice and Diamond Hill once this year and I think Pinkston has the edge. I agree with your picks.

InEsLiOnChS76
10-29-2001, 10:37 PM
ok ok i know i am a lil bias but the way castleberry played pinkston and the way i have seen wilmer and diamond hill play i have a strong feeling that pinkston has won its last game. and i knowthis next line will proley make you think i am a loony but castleberry has a chance at d2 castleberry held everman to 6 points at the half last year and held them under 30 points which had never been done thats season. i do believe there is a chance

Matthew328
10-29-2001, 10:48 PM
I'll admit Castleberry gave Everman a good game but lets not forget that Everman was 9-0 and already had the tittle locked up and had backups in in the 2nd quarter...and still won 28-0...this year Everman is much better and deeper especially on offense...sorry but I don't think Castleberry has much of a chance..Pinkston beat Castleberry and Everman beat Pinkston by 45...not a good sign