PDA

View Full Version : Hardin Jefferson 109 Hamshire Fannet 32

wos fan1
01-19-2007, 11:12 PM
BB final..

mwynn05
01-19-2007, 11:19 PM
wow another team with no class and in the same district none the less...

wos fan1
01-19-2007, 11:21 PM
WOS and HJ play Tuesday Night. Huge Rivalry

mwynn05
01-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
WOS and HJ play Tuesday Night. The coaches are best friends and they may were seeing who could score the most, not sure?? I really hope thats not the case if it is these guys are real jerks

3afan
01-20-2007, 07:53 AM
beating a team like that has nothing to do with class in 99% of the cases IMO - more likely its a HUGE talent differential .... hey, it happens

mwynn05
01-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
beating a team like that has nothing to do with class in 99% of the cases IMO - more likely its a HUGE talent differential .... hey, it happens Right.....Fairfield has been loaded the last 2 years and you no how many times they have beat a team by 70??? 0!!!!....there are ways to avoid just killing other teams....like when kountze beat a team 133-69 thats just classless you have to be trying to score 133 points in a 32 minute game

pirate4state
01-20-2007, 12:49 PM
beating a team like that has nothing to do with class in 99% of the cases IMO - more likely its a HUGE talent differential .... hey, it happens

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

carter08
01-20-2007, 01:07 PM
I see no problem.
They play a tough WOS team next, and it seems the HJ coach wanted his players to get as much game experience shooting the ball as you can. If you can't completly dominate a weak team, how can you even hope to beat a good team

wos fan1
01-20-2007, 01:09 PM
HJ beat WOS the first time.

eagles_victory
01-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by carter08
[B]I the HJ coach wanted his players to get as much game experience shooting the ball as you can. B] they have at least played 20 games so that doesnt hold much water

AggieJohn
01-20-2007, 04:13 PM
nope, it's just that HJ is that good

charlesrixey
01-20-2007, 05:02 PM
who cares what the final score is--let the kids play

coach
01-21-2007, 12:40 AM
its classless we could have beaten a team worse last year but worley had class and and so did the kids.....hell i wsa glad he didnt try to blow out a team bc then i wouldnt touch the floor.

JR2004
01-21-2007, 04:11 AM

Exactly...Some teams have the talent and some just do not. See no problem at all with lopsided scores like these. There's been worse scores. I remember a few years back when Lester King's boys from Goodrich beat Chester (and may have set a record in the process if I remember right) 144-6. Now that's a lopsided score.

rundoe
01-21-2007, 06:44 AM
I agree on the talent level. Some teams just have more.

But, when the score starts to get a wide margin the coach needs to make sure that everybody on the bench gets to play. Talking high school sports here.

DU_stud04
01-22-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
wow another team with no class and in the same district none the less... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

worldbfree
01-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Make sure you guys know an entire situation before you spout off about it.

Seeing as how most of these posts are coming from areas far from where we are my guess is you don't know all the facts.

HJ suits up 14 guys but has mainly an 8 man rotation. ALL 14 players played in every quarter. HJ quit pressing at halftime. The starters logged a total of 6 minutes in the second half. We ran every version of a half court defense we have and played every player and even played them out of position. Every player scored and only two scored in double figures.

Should we tell our bench players who are not pressing to not score. Do they not deserve an opportunity to play and score points if possible?

Like I said.....get ALL your facts before you spout off.

eagles_victory
01-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by worldbfree
Make sure you guys know an entire situation before you spout off about it.

Seeing as how most of these posts are coming from areas far from where we are my guess is you don't know all the facts.

HJ suits up 14 guys but has mainly an 8 man rotation. ALL 14 players played in every quarter. HJ quit pressing at halftime. The starters logged a total of 6 minutes in the second half. We ran every version of a half court defense we have and played every player and even played them out of position. Every player scored and only two scored in double figures.

Should we tell our bench players who are not pressing to not score. Do they not deserve an opportunity to play and score points if possible?

Like I said.....get ALL your facts before you spout off. come play us in the playoffs and see how many you can put up

worldbfree
01-22-2007, 05:01 PM
I don't get into talking trash about other teams or what we might do against them.

It shows a lack of class.

What we have here is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

eagles_victory
01-22-2007, 05:06 PM
I don't get into talking trash about other teams or what we might do against them.

It shows a lack of class.

What we have here is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. i dont want to sit here and listen to u defend someone who is classless running up the score to 109-32 this is high school sports keep that in mind... if yall are so good yall just kept scoring no matter what i just want to see what you do against a talented team

wos fan1
01-22-2007, 05:09 PM
They are and can play Talented teams.

tigerpride_08
01-22-2007, 05:10 PM
wow...i wouldn't call it running up the score...sometimes you give a team a chance to stop a play from happening and they just can't...

worldbfree
01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Feel free to check out our schedule and our quality or lack of quality in that schedule.

We are in the district with the regional champions from last year and the regional finalist from the year before that.

Again.....check your facts and make sure you have all of them before you bash someone on a message board.

JR2004
01-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Feel free to check out our schedule and our quality or lack of quality in that schedule.

We are in the district with the regional champions from last year and the regional finalist from the year before that.

Again.....check your facts and make sure you have all of them before you bash someone on a message board.

You don't have to defend what your guys do. Y'all are just a good team who can score points in bunches. I think the people on these message boards take it more personally than the kids who played in the game.