PDA

View Full Version : recruiting info request...

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-19-2007, 11:04 PM
does anyone have any new recruiting info for players at their schools or the schools they follow?

also any new recruiting info for colleges?

Emerson1
01-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Forney has an offensive linemen going to air force.

JR2004
01-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Let's see...Larry Johnson (CB) from Madison has his list of schools narrowed down to Nebraska, Iowa State and TCU. I think TCU is his favorite (Another former Trojan Raphael Priest started at CB as a redshirt freshman last season), but he's going to take a trip within the next week up to Lincoln and is supposed to go to Ames to check out Iowa State as well before February 7th. The only negative thing I've heard him say about Nebraska is that he doesn't like cold weather. I think a trip up there to see the campus up close could sway him a bit. It'd also give him a chance to play against a former teammate, Jason Thompson (DE at Kansas) for the next three years.

Shawnbrey is still committed to A&M, but he got an offer recently from an out of state school that is at least giving him something to think about before national signing day. I could see him excelling at the school that offered, but he's still committed to A&M. It'll be interesting to see what happens with him on signing day.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-20-2007, 12:54 AM
thanks for sharing. hopefully after this weekend we will have even more to talk about and mull over until next season. should be very interesting before all is said and done. thanks for the info about neb, ill let a buddy of mine know. he's a nebraska fan.

kaorder1999
01-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Crandall has a running back going to Army

Cameron Crazy
01-20-2007, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Crandall has a running back going to Army Nice!