PDA

View Full Version : THANKS TO PPHSFAN YA'YA'S GET FREE PUBLICITY

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-02-2003, 08:45 PM
THANKS FROM ALL THE YA YA'S, TO PP HEAD, FOR THOSE SEXY PHOTO'S. YOU MUST REALLY CRAVE WOMEN LIKE US. EXCEPT WE DON'T WEAR RED, WE WEAR PINK!!! SO SINCE I AM A BIG WOMEN, ALL BIG WOMEN TYPE IN CAPS. YUM!! YUM!!

Bandera YaYa
06-02-2003, 08:51 PM
Yeah, thanks old buddy PPHead!! At first I tried to deney that you got real pictures of us, but what the heck...you seem to like us big and hairy!
It's wink kinda flattering that you went to so much trouble to put us in the spotlight....all I can say is "Thank you!"

<small>[ June 02, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

sinton66
06-02-2003, 09:22 PM
You gals ever waved a red flag in front of a bull? eek!

sinfan75
06-02-2003, 09:31 PM
Now Ya'll killin the tree thang!!This is gettin worse!!! :( :( frown

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-02-2003, 09:47 PM
I'm stayin' outta this one. I have NO clue what the YaYas ate or what got into them, but whatever happens, i'm going to watch from a distance.......standing in the Laguna Madre Bay doing some wadefishing.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-02-2003, 09:49 PM
YES, AND WE GOT THE BEST OF BULL!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

sinton66
06-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Well, ole PPHSfan has been awfully quiet for a long time, must be cooking up some GOOD stuff! :p :p :p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-02-2003, 09:58 PM
BRING IT ON!! BRING ON THE HOME COOKING, YOU KNOW FROM OUR PICTURES WE LIKE TO EAT!!! :p :p :p

Bandera YaYa
06-02-2003, 10:02 PM
PPhead is cooking!! Woo Hoo!! Ain't nothing he can cook up that I can't eat!! :D 'm sure it will be great and amazing, whatever it is, him being such an intellect and all!! :p

exbccards76'smom
06-02-2003, 10:23 PM
O.k., I just have to ask, what does one have to do to become a ya-ya? Or, basically, what is the definition of a ya-ya?

http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/grinning_in_embarrasment.gif

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-02-2003, 11:41 PM
exbccards76'smom:
O.k., I just have to ask, what does one have to do to become a ya-ya? Or, basically, what is the definition of a ya-ya?

http://fp.funfiles.plus.com/anim_emoticons/grinning_in_embarrasment.gifIt probably involves moving to Bandera and becoming a full fledged Bandera Bulldogs fan.

I know, I said I was stay out of it, but I couldn't resist. DANGIT!!! A fish bit and I missed.....all because of the YaYa distraction! Argh!!!

Bandera YaYa
06-03-2003, 09:52 AM
No, we are a discreet (naw)....select group of mothers that got together to just have fun, then our football team keep winning and we evolved into screaming, ultra fans! It started out not having anything to do with our teams. But we started yelling, making noise makers, posters, etc. for the games and it got us international attention (well, local anyway)....we got our pictures on TV & in the newspapers, and had our own float in the "State Champ" parade. We like to think that we had something to do with their winning state!! wink wink

Anyway, we are fanatic about our kids and loyal to each other!!

And yes, we are loud and assertive and bold and caring and crazy and daring and simply marvelous!! But we do have special powers which we can use to your good or your bad....so be nice to a Ya Ya!! wink

BULLDOGFAN
06-03-2003, 11:01 AM
Some Ya Ya's even have questionable talent.

Like breaking down and thinking EXIT 281 is the same as Interstate 281.

Getting left on the toilet while the rest of the train has headed on.

The fine ability to hold and drink three beers at one time.

Misspelled words on most of their signs.

They are a legend.

Bandera YaYa
06-03-2003, 11:46 AM
Now is our defense, all we were told was to take "281"....so you can imagine our confusion when we ended up in some dark part of town, left to fend for ourselves, strangers in some place...God knows what could have happened!! eek! eek! eek!

And yes, we are multi-talented. That's a fact.
(Don't mention the beer thing....it gets ole' Sinton all riled up!)

sinton66
06-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Ahem, that's SinFan75's pastime and zeal, not sinton66's. I don't drink beer, but I don't mind folks who do. I drink homemade wine, and occassionally a little Wild Turkey(for medicinal purposes only wink )Ya gotta be more specific when you talk like that, you might leave people with the wrong impression about me. :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
06-03-2003, 06:28 PM
Sorry..I stand corrected!! Wine, huh? wink

slpybear the bullfan
06-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Hmmm...

All this talk about Bull makes me think of one thing...

THE BRIDGEPORT FIGHTIN' BULLS!!!!!

Yes, football season MUST be getting close. :)

Wine, Sinton66? Wow... Hasn't anyone told you that Shiner Bock is the nectar of the gods? And if you really want a fine brew, try Shiner's Heffenweiser... Awesome!

Ladykat5
06-03-2003, 07:53 PM
How did all this get started anyway. I am so lost right now.

sinton66
06-03-2003, 08:34 PM
You folks just haven't lived 'til you try some of ole 66's homemade Dewberry wine! SintonFan can tell ya about it. Got a five gallon jug of it sitting on the table right in front of me. :D

sinton66
06-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Ladykat5:
How did all this get started anyway. I am so lost right now.Go read the "if one more freeloading scrub...." thread. That's how it started.

slpybear the bullfan
06-03-2003, 10:29 PM
sinton66:
You folks just haven't lived 'til you try some of ole 66's homemade Dewberry wine! SintonFan can tell ya about it. Got a five gallon jug of it sitting on the table right in front of me. :D Dewberry Wine? Heh, Heh, is that where you throw the Dewberries into the vat and then stomp on them with Dew Claws? LOL (Folks, If you have to ask then don't even.... :D :D :D ROFLMAO...)

Ohh.. Seriously, I'll bet that is some pretty smooothe stuff. Would you care to throw out your brew recipe? I have never tried to make any homeade wine, but I do have a good source of mustang grapes. I have been told they make good homeade wine. I wouldn't have a clue...

exbccards76'smom
06-04-2003, 07:30 AM
http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/hangover.jpg

Don't do likker well...I'll stick to Dr. Pepper@@

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Ladykat5:
How did all this get started anyway. I am so lost right now.Well folks, I have been out of town for a few days. Although I don't work and am way to old and lazy to even take a greeter position at wal-mart (after all I am a whole 40 yrs old.) :p I still find myself getting off of the couch now and then. My number one son is away at Football Camp now and I have a little time to get busy.

Ok, where do I start?

Well first of all, I would like to set the record straight. This did not actually all get started on my "If one more freeloading scrub" post. It all started HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007086;p=2#0000 26)

This YA YA pinky, who is also YA YA, (they are both the same person, or at least they share the same computer and isp) :D Did not like the fact that I said they should slow down and take a deep breath and stop typing in CAPS. So instead of challenging me to an intelligent debate, "they" chose to slam me with one star votes, and continue to "YELL" in all CAPS (like little kids)with their reply.

Now, I don't have a problem with the path "they" have chosen, I just am forced to use other means in which to 'punish "them" for "their" actions' :p

I had thought about putting up Nude photos of the YA YA but as you can see, it would not be a pretty sight. Therefore, ole PPHead :D &lt;&lt;LOL I am sure with effort you can do better "ladies", will take a couple of hours planning something really PPHSfanish, and I will get back to you soon. :D

I can tell right now, this is gonna get ugly. eek!

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Well, Mr. Intelligent....Pinky Ya Ya and Bandera Ya Ya are 2 different people, we don't even have the same color of hair!! You must be so paranoid to even think that! eek! You're mind is starting to scare even me! eek!

Now, just remember that all is fair in Love and War......and thanks for not printing nude pictures of us...I mean since you really have them and all! :D

Hope you had a nice trip...so glad you are back! :D It just hasn't been the same without your wit and charm!! :D :D

Well, peace and Ya Ya!!

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Well, Mr. Intelligent....Pinky Ya Ya and Bandera Ya Ya are 2 different people, we don't even have the same color of hair!!... HMMM then click HERE and explain yourself (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007172#000021) :D

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Hey pphsfan, who is the child here posting all those stupid pictures. Its a good thing we are all good nature, to just laugh it up. You better
guess again on who voted you all the one stars, because you have the wrong ladies here. You can only vote once. We are all just kidding here and having a good time. So don't be so serious!!! :) :) :)

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 05:52 PM
LOL, Is that your answer to getting busted?

Tell you what, this is my 1000th post on this board and I have never been accused of anything other than having fun. But I will make a deal with you. You get one of the Moderators to tell me in open forum that you and Bandera are not typing from the same ISP and I will make this 1000th post, my last post.

YOU tell ME to lighten up? LOL, I was here all season long having fun, I didn't wait until my team was four games deep in the playoffs before I even became a fan. :p

I have thrown down the challenge, prove me wrong and you win.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 06:03 PM
We have been fans here in Bandera forever, Ijust recently came on to the site. Bandera ya ya has been on it for alot longer. I don't know why you
think we are the same person. I will make a plea to any of the moderators to come foward and let you know we are two different people. Also you can ask Bulldogfan also because he knows us. I knew about this site when we were in football, but i really did not want to get on. Then I looked it up and tried it, and found it was alot fun. So don't accuse us of not being fans, because were probably the biggest fans in Bandera.

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 06:07 PM
Well I said it once, and I will say it again.

Click Here and Explain Yourself (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007172#000021)

:D

BULLDOGFAN
06-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Well Pilot Point fan guess you stuck your foot in your mouth on this one.

The Ya Ya's are a group of mothers from Bandera that formed a club based on the movie. They get together and play cards and well when football season started this year different factions of the community started getting Pep Rally type groups together to basicaly pump up the boys after a tough start.

We had The Dog Pound, The Ya Ya's, The B-2 Bombers to name a few. Most were parents or knew the boys in some form or fashion.

My son played on the team and so did Ya Ya Pinky's as well as a few of the other Ya Ya moms.

Bandera Ya Ya started on here about the time I did and has no kid playing but has a daughter that graduated with these boys.

They are not the same and although Pinky is the President of that club, and also my daughters Godmother, you must understand that she thinks putting money in a coke machine is winning when something comes out.

So 1000 th or not, don't confuse the two.

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey, I clicked on that and it took me back to another topic..."Alrighty PPHSfan". So I don't get it...where do I explain?

Whatever, we do not accept your challenge because we do not want you to stop posting here! I'm sorry, but we ar 2 different gals. I swear on my scared YaYa oath!! Seriously.....all joking aside. You can also ask BULLDOGFAN. He knows us personally.

So, I rebuff your deal....come on....we are supposed to be having fun, so don't get all serious now. :) :)

HeyPres Pinky just called me and said she can't post...what did ya'll do to her?? She's trying to tell you the truth about both of us, now. That's what you wanted, right?

PPHSfan
06-04-2003, 07:01 PM
You are both the same person. Everybody knows it. I have not stuck my foot in my mouth. There will NOT be a moderator come on and say that you and pres have different ISP's because you don't. And besides you already blew your cover by saying thanks for Pres, when you thought you were still pres and not Bandera YA YA. It't ok though. I am sure everyone will forgive you. But the fact remains...Pres and Bandera YA YA are the same person. :p

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:04 PM
HAve someone check our ipc's or whatever that is. Go ahead.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 07:04 PM
what is wrong with you pphead. We are not the same person. Did you not read what bulldogfan wrote. All I can say is GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF111 :p :p :p

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:05 PM
Sorry...ISP's...see how computer dumb I am!!!!

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:08 PM
OK...the joke is on us.. this is your punishment, right? We are over here trying to convince you we are 2 different people...but you know that, right? HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA...that was a good one. Now can we get back to normal? :) :)

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 07:29 PM
I am NOT getting into the middle of this, but I am experiencing a sense of dejavu (sp?) here. On another website I visit (I'm sorry, I am fickle, but this site is my favorite! :D ) I was accused of being the same person as "Bob the Barber". He was posting somewhere near Lubbock and I was at work in Midland. Now I don't claim to know anything about ISP addresses, BUT from what the administrator said on that board, each computer has it's own IP address, well....obviously that is not entirely correct. I know for a fact that "Bob the Barber" was not at my desk posting on my computer, but each of us showed the EXACT same IP address even though we were 120 miles apart. I got so sick of being told I was that crazy man!! The next time I posted I had a different IP address and so did Bob. SOOOOOO.....in closing, nothing I just said probably has anything to do with any of this, but you never know.

CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE FRIENDS :rolleyes: eek! :D

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:34 PM
Thank you ...we have been trying, trying to call a truce, but nothing. Anyway, what have you been up too? Me, just graduated my youngest girl..kinda sad. She's going to SWT next year. how old is your oldest?youngest?

Ranger Mom
06-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Today my kids are 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17. But that all ends tomorrow, my daughter (the only girl) is turning 14 tomorrow. The other 14 yr. old and the 16 yr. old are my step-sons. I am living in HORMONE-HELL right now!!

Bandera YaYa
06-04-2003, 07:47 PM
OH MY GOD!!I will pray for you!! How will you ever survive?? I gotta make a food run, into town..my kids say I am always on here and never feed them.HAHAHA!! Be back.