PDA

View Full Version : LitanyofFury is ROM

Ranger Mom
01-19-2007, 03:45 PM
In his eyes HE will always be in the right and we will always just be a bunch of idiots.

Frankly, I'm tired of dealing with him!!

Enough is enough!

Phil C
01-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Patience RM!

Remember Mr. and Mrs. Job.

carter08
Party at g$$'s house

pirate4state
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
In his eyes HE will always be in the right and we will always just be a bunch of idiots.

Enough is enough!

What? I'm an idiot?? News to me!! :p

Ranger Mom
01-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Patience RM!

Patience doesn't last forever!

Phil C
01-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Re Patience Doesn't Last Forever.

A fair face will whither -
but a good heart is the sun and the moon.

:)

eagles_victory
01-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Westtxlonghorns and LitanyofFury guy gets both of them rommed another former rommy who cant be back and stay being a rommy return success story myself it makes me feel good. lol

Ranger Mom
01-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Westtxlonghorns and LitanyofFury guy gets both of them rommed another former rommy who cant be back and stay being a rommy return success story myself it makes me feel good. lol

WHAT?? I have no clue what that just said!

Bull Butter
01-19-2007, 03:52 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done. It was long overdue.

carter08
01-19-2007, 03:56 PM

Drugs are bad

pirate4state
01-19-2007, 03:58 PM

He said "LoF is yet another former Rom'd poster (in his opinion) that couldn't come back and be cool like him" :D

luvhoops34
01-19-2007, 03:58 PM
ROFLMAO:D buhhh bye Equisnatch/westxlonghorn/LitanyofFury

Gobbla2001
01-19-2007, 03:59 PM
I don't even remember seeing this person post...

And I think what EV is trying to say is that... uh... f it...

Bullaholic
01-19-2007, 04:00 PM
http://www.pcpros-tx.com/smokinggun.jpg

Ranger Mom
01-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He said "LoF is yet another former Rom'd poster (in his opinion) that couldn't come back and be cool like him" :D

Gotcha!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

luvhoops34
01-19-2007, 04:25 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/thewave.gif

Gp83
01-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Man I can't believe these guys that get ROMed:doh:

mwynn05
01-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Finally, no matter what you say if it isnt UT football isn't God's gift to the earth you are an idiot and your just an aggie who hates Texas

Phil C
01-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Finally, no matter what you say if it isnt UT football isn't God's gift to the earth you are an idiot and your just an aggie who hates Texas

injuredinmelee
01-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Re Patience Doesn't Last Forever.

A fair face will whither -
but a good heart is the sun and the moon.

there has to be a limit to what one will put up with because unfortunately there are people who will abuse anothers patience and forbearance.

bobcat1
01-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Aw and I was having so much fun with the idgit!

vet93
01-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Didn't "Mrs. Job" tell her husband to "curse God and die"?...

Patience RM!

olddawggreen
01-19-2007, 06:54 PM

He say wat?
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3093/bigmouth4fekz4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

thatsminty
01-19-2007, 06:55 PM

Enough is enough!

haha reminds me of someone....

of course she's smart though :) ;) ;) :P

rundoe
01-19-2007, 07:21 PM
me either, lol

rundoe
01-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I have a few DOZEN QUESTIONS:cool:

bobcat1
01-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Rundoe, who is that fruit booty in your signature? That boy has got to be a little lightfooted. :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
01-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Rundoe, who is that fruit booty in your signature? That boy has got to be a little lightfooted. :thinking: "Supposedly" that looks just like rundoe when he was young. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Txbroadcaster
01-19-2007, 10:08 PM
The guy in run's sig is the great Napolean Dynamite

bobcat1
01-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
"Supposedly" that looks just like rundoe when he was young. :eek: :eek: :eek: Figures. :D

rundoe
01-19-2007, 11:34 PM
But I was a much better dancer and had a bigger afro. The chicks really dug it. Now I have less hair and mange to get by on my incredibly sexy good looks for a man my age and my wit and charm, which has not faded.

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
"Supposedly" that looks just like rundoe when he was young. :eek: :eek: :eek:

rundoe
01-19-2007, 11:36 PM
One of ther funniest movies I ever saw.

Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The guy in run's sig is the great Napolean Dynamite

sinton66
01-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
But I was a much better dancer and had a bigger afro. The chicks really dug it. Now I have less hair and mange to get by on my incredibly sexy good looks for a man my age and my wit and charm, which has not faded.

You and me both, brother.:D

rundoe
01-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Am sorry you didn't age as well as i did Bobcat, lol

Rundoe, who is that fruit booty in your signature? That boy has got to be a little lightfooted. :thinking:

rundoe
01-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Right on Sinton, Bobcat is jealous . He dances and looks more like this"
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/turleyfam/thshebangs.gif

Originally posted by sinton66
You and me both, brother.:D

NDFootball
01-20-2007, 01:47 AM

Enough is enough!

Ranger Mom you have just made my month :clap:

This calls for a celebration, he got what was coming to him....again

JJ7997
01-20-2007, 02:09 AM
This is great ! If I werent at work right now I'd be celebrating too. :)

bobcat1
01-20-2007, 06:18 AM
Right on Sinton, Bobcat is jealous . He dances and looks more like this"
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/turleyfam/thshebangs.gif I lived it up when I was young and I pay for it now. I can't dance like that without a chiropractor close by. I use to could but father time has not been kind.

I can jitterbug, two step and rag with the best of them. I am also really good at slow dancing. :D ;)

DaHop72
01-20-2007, 08:20 AM
I lived it up when I was young and I pay for it now. I can't dance like that without a chiropractor close by. I use to could but father time has not been kind. http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

I can jitterbug, two step and rag with the best of them. I am also really good at slow dancing. :D ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rundoe
01-20-2007, 10:33 AM
You and me both Bobcat. I "partied like it was 1999" in my younger years too. Now I pay the price. But I still have enough left in me to go watch my kids play their hearts out on the football field , just like you.

This all got me to thinking. I think I am still allowed to voice my opinion on here so I will.

Maybe us old-timers should try and remember more often what it was like to be "young and foolish" again.

Sure, these kids post some stupid stuff, but maybe we should just edit thier dumb-a$$ comments instead of banning them.

I mean, at least they are spending their time behind the computer instead of out drinking and driving or something worse.

We are drawn here for one reason, our love of the game of football. Age doesn't matter. We arn't going to agree or post the same. It's called a forum. A place where we can read or not read, argue or not argue, laugh or get too serious.

I have more problems with the adults on here that "act like kids" as opposed to the kids that act like kids.

Those "adults" I disagree with, I take on head to head in pm's and not out in front of everyone.

My point is that, we need to rememeber that it's a game. The players take it seriously and so do we. Our ranting and raving on the downlow are just that, nothing more. Our opinions.

The game is settled on the field. We are all drawn here for the love of the competition and the excitement and drama of it all, and to feel a little of it after the final click of the clock. We don't want to let it go.

It's better than movies , it's our lives and the lives of our kids, played right out in front of us. We cheer the winners and console the losers, but we love it and so do they. These are the memories of our lives, and theirs.

We as adults need to try to remember what it was like for us, we certainly wern't angels either. We just didn't have computers to voice our stupidly pubicly.

Just delete thier stuff deemed too 'Over the Top" for the board and go on.

Now go rent a copy of Napoleon Dynamite and, behind the halerious scenes, rememeber this movie is about what was once important to us. Stupid stuff that means nothing later, but everything at the time.

Bobcat said it best earlier, " Aw, And I was having fun with the idgit!" In ther meantime, I'll do my crazy dancing at the bottom of my posts, and my yelling in the stands.

Nuff Said!!

I lived it up when I was young and I pay for it now. I can't dance like that without a chiropractor close by. I use to could but father time has not been kind.

I can jitterbug, two step and rag with the best of them. I am also really good at slow dancing. :D ;)

pirate4state
01-20-2007, 11:07 AM
You and me both Bobcat. I "partied like it was 1999" in my younger years too. Now I pay the price. But I still have enough left in me to go watch my kids play their hearts out on the football field , just like you.

This all got me to thinking. I think I am still allowed to voice my opinion on here so I will.

Maybe us old-timers should try and remember more often what it was like to be "young and foolish" again.

Sure, these kids post some stupid stuff, but maybe we should just edit thier dumb-a$$ comments instead of banning them.

I mean, at least they are spending their time behind the computer instead of out drinking and driving or something worse.

We are drawn here for one reason, our love of the game of football. Age doesn't matter. We arn't going to agree or post the same. It's called a forum. A place where we can read or not read, argue or not argue, laugh or get too serious.

I have more problems with the adults on here that "act like kids" as opposed to the kids that act like kids.

Those "adults" I disagree with, I take on head to head in pm's and not out in front of everyone.

My point is that, we need to rememeber that it's a game. The players take it seriously and so do we. Our ranting and raving on the downlow are just that, nothing more. Our opinions.

The game is settled on the field. We are all drawn here for the love of the competition and the excitement and drama of it all, and to feel a little of it after the final click of the clock. We don't want to let it go.

It's better than movies , it's our lives and the lives of our kids, played right out in front of us. We cheer the winners and console the losers, but we love it and so do they. These are the memories of our lives, and theirs.

We as adults need to try to remember what it was like for us, we certainly wern't angels either. We just didn't have computers to voice our stupidly pubicly.

Just delete thier stuff deemed too 'Over the Top" for the board and go on.

Now go rent a copy of Napoleon Dynamite and, behind the halerious scenes, rememeber this movie is about what was once important to us. Stupid stuff that means nothing later, but everything at the time.

Bobcat said it best earlier, " Aw, And I was having fun with the idgit!" In ther meantime, I'll do my crazy dancing at the bottom of my posts, and my yelling in the stands.

Nuff Said!!

Nice post rundoe.

What you don't seem to "get" is that we did delete/edit alot of his stuff and moved on. Over & over again. When is it enough?

With each delete/edit each poster feels "well hey, it's not so bad someone will just come along and delete/edit whatever it is that person has posted that has crossed a line."

Is this what we as adults should teach these kids? That if they screw up someone will come in behind them and fix it? That's what's wrong with our society today. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions!!

Some of you will say "it's not that big a deal" or "this is just a forum" and while that maybe true for some of you, it is something much more to alot of other people. Our t-shirts say it best "Football made us friends - the DOWNLOW made us family" and sometimes in a family you have to exercise tough love!!

bobcat1
01-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Both of you are right. I know for a fact it is tough to be a moderator. You really hate to ban anyone, but sometimes your hand is forced. I also see runningnose's point. There are kids on here and I sometimes have a hard time telling kids from adults, but we are all friends and share one common bond, Friday Night Football. :D

rundoe
01-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I agree with Pussycat Since he called me runningnose, lol). However, They are still kids. and yes. You do have to clean up after them, you always will.

As adults we need to be responsible for our own actions, but we all make mistakes.

Kids just make more and need the guidance we can give them. Shutting them out doesn't provide guidance.

If our t shirt says we are family then we need to be one and not just toss our kids to the streets because they make mistakes.

I feel like its MY family too now and I appreciate folks on here that make me feel that way. If I didn't care I would not speak out.

Nuff Said!!

Originally posted by pirate4state
Nice post rundoe.

What you don't seem to "get" is that we did delete/edit alot of his stuff and moved on. Over & over again. When is it enough?

With each delete/edit each poster feels "well hey, it's not so bad someone will just come along and delete/edit whatever it is that person has posted that has crossed a line."

Is this what we as adults should teach these kids? That if they screw up someone will come in behind them and fix it? That's what's wrong with our society today. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions!!

Some of you will say "it's not that big a deal" or "this is just a forum" and while that maybe true for some of you, it is something much more to alot of other people. Our t-shirts say it best "Football made us friends - the DOWNLOW made us family" and sometimes in a family you have to exercise tough love!!

rundoe
01-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Buy the way, Rundoe is an abbreviation of my Caddo Indian name. Running Doe. Can explain in length at a later date.

name
Both of you are right. I know for a fact it is tough to be a moderator. You really hate to ban anyone, but sometimes your hand is forced. I also see runningnose's point. There are kids on here and I sometimes have a hard time telling kids from adults, but we are all friends and share one common bond, Friday Night Football. :D

sectionCwannabe
01-20-2007, 01:27 PM

well said!

Bull Butter
01-20-2007, 01:36 PM
I think he had been given plenty of chances. It was the same thing time after time. There comes a point where you have to realize that someone is simply not going to change their ways.

I know we discuss other things on here, especially during the "quiet time". However, I don't think I ever saw even ONE 3a-related post from this guy. 95% of his posts were about the same thing. The superiority of UT Football. And God forbid if you didn't agree with his "UT is God's Gift" point of view. Then you were labeled a hater, ignorant, moron, asinine, idiotic and he would immediately respond with something about A&M. You couldn't discuss anything with him in a civil tone because if you had a differing opinion then he saw it as his duty to "school" you or to start with the immature name-calling, plunging the entire thread into yet another A&M-UT pissing match.

Mods, you did the right thing, and 3A Downlow is a better place because of it:clap:

JasperDog94
01-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
I know we discuss other things on here, especially during the "quiet time". However, I don't think I ever saw even ONE 3a-related post from this guy. 95% of his posts were about the same thing. The superiority of UT Football. And God forbid if you didn't agree with his "UT is God's Gift" point of view. Then you were labeled a hater, ignorant, moron, asinine, idiotic and he would immediately respond with something about A&M. You couldn't discuss anything with him in a civil tone because if you had a differing opinion then he saw it as his duty to "school" you or to start with the immature name-calling, plunging the entire thread into yet another A&M-UT pissing match. If this were a ROMable offense, then there are several more ROMs forthcoming.

Emerson1
01-20-2007, 01:47 PM
No one else was as bad as him

mwynn05
01-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
If this were a ROMable offense, then there are several more ROMs forthcoming. it was more the insults that came from this as much as anything though

JasperDog94
01-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
it was more the insults that came from this as much as anything though All I'm saying is that he's not the only one. He was probably the worst, but certainly not the only.

sinton66
01-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
If this were a ROMable offense, then there are several more ROMs forthcoming.

3). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others.

It certainly can BECOME a rommable offense, particularily if you badmouth the mods the same way (and worse)when they call you on it. You should see the crap he tried to hand me when I offered some friendly advice. Sometimes you gotta get rid of someone for the overall good of the board.