PDA

View Full Version : I should be....

pirate4state
01-19-2007, 02:24 PM
doing quarterly reports & tax stuff, but I can't seem to stop reading this board. :crazy1:

I was doing just fine this morning, but now that I've had some lunch and it's Friday afternoon and it's cold well I just want to take a nap. :cool: :D

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
doing quarterly reports & tax stuff, but I can't seem to stop reading this board. :crazy1:

I was doing just fine this morning, but now that I've had some lunch and it's Friday afternoon and it's cold well I just want to take a nap. :cool: :D

Don't sweat 'em. You've got til the 31st to submit. :p The only thing I hurried with was the W-2 so that I could get my refund quicker. :p

Adidas410s
01-19-2007, 02:27 PM
...paid a lot more money than I am :mad:

pirate4state
01-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Don't sweat 'em. You've got til the 31st to submit. :p The only thing I hurried with was the W-2 so that I could get my refund quicker. :p

It's a huge estate I'm working on. Tons of paperwork :twitch: and I have to get these forms out to other people. I like to get this stuff done & off my desk!!!

BUT.........

I know I'm done for the day!!! ROFL!

Bullaholic
01-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
...paid a lot more money than I am :mad:

Adidas, maybe if P4S is concentrating on the D-low so strongly while doing that estate probate, you could get her to include----"and to Adidas, I leave the entire balance of my estate, to wit".

pirate4state
01-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Adidas, maybe if P4S is concentrating on the D-low so strongly while doing that estate probate, you could get her to include----"and to Adidas, I leave the entire balance of my estate, to wit".

haha - nice try but it would never get past old "eagle eye" ;)