PDA

View Full Version : Picture

AAA87
01-19-2007, 10:58 AM
I would like to submit a picture of a Black Buck antelope i shot last weekend, how do i do the pictures.

kaorder1999
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Upload the picture to a host such as Photocucket.com or Image Shack and then copy and paste the code it gives you into a reply on this message board

Adidas410s
01-19-2007, 11:02 AM
do you have a link to the picture???

If so...all you need to do is type in [img]insert the url/link to your picture[ /img ]

If you do not yet have a link...you can go to www.imageshack.us and upload the file from your computer. Imageshack works as a picture hosting service and will then provide you with the necessary link for you to come back here and post it the way I showed you above.

NOTE: You do NOT want to have spaces between the brackets and IMG as I listed above. I just put those in there so you could see what I had typed instead of the forum thinking I wanted to post a picture.

AAA87
01-19-2007, 11:06 AM
I am at school and our server bans those sites...how about I email it to you and you put it up for me or i can wait till i get to the house later today...
aa

luvhoops34
01-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by AAA87
I would like to submit a picture of a Black Buck antelope i shot last weekend, how do i do the pictures.

Another old pigster rises from the ashes! I got a football player for you. He's just in kindergarten at S-T right now, but he's a big un. His daddy played football for Halletsville. Go check him out. His first name is JT. I'm sure the teachers will know who I'm talking about.

Adidas410s
01-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by AAA87
I am at school and our server bans those sites...how about I email it to you and you put it up for me or i can wait till i get to the house later today...
aa

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail addy...

also...if you have websense and it's blocking out imageshack...my workaround at work is to go to img196.imageshack.us and the filter doesn't block it :)

AAA87
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I just emailed it to ya...thanks....

I think i know who you are talking about.....he is a big ol boy and has a burr hair cut......my daughter is in the class next to his...at the xmas concert he was on the top row of the arizors or what ever those choir stands are called and he lost his balance,,, before he fell he grabbed on to this little blond girl next to him and they both went tumbling down.....

aa