PDA

View Full Version : I hate...

Blastoderm55
01-18-2007, 04:59 PM
When chain-smokers come into my store and stink it up. I realize they're addicts and that its very cold outside, but give me a break. If you want to kill yourself, fine, you're free to do so, but show me some freaking common courtesy and don't come in here and saturate my air with your stench. I shouldn't have to spray the entire store down with Lysol after you leave! :mad:

BILLYFRED0000
01-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
When chain-smokers come into my store and stink it up. I realize they're addicts and that its very cold outside, but give me a break. If you want to kill yourself, fine, you're free to do so, but show me some freaking common courtesy and don't come in here and saturate my air with your stench. I shouldn't have to spray the entire store down with Lysol after you leave! :mad:

I hate it when chain smokers hang around the door and make it impossible to go inside without smoking their cigs.

carter08
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM

Shoot them

injuredinmelee
01-18-2007, 05:09 PM
could I carry a spit cup around your store with me? Actually I swallow it but just curious.

Blastoderm55
01-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
could I carry a spit cup around your store with me? Actually I swallow it but just curious.

Hey, I wouldn't mind you shooting heroin in my store so long as I don't have to smell anything. :p

Bullaholic
01-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Better smokers than having to stay around those who don't bathe very often, blast.....of course, then you have your smoking non-bathers and the two "aromas" tend to combine in an unholy olfactory assault alliance. :D

Blastoderm55
01-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Better smokers than having to stay around those who don't bathe very often, blast.....of course, then you have your smoking non-bathers and the two "aromas" tend to combine in an unholy olfactory assault alliance. :D

True...true

Would it be considered a discriminatory practice to not sell to people who smell? I just can't stand the thought of any of my precious furniture being doomed to a life trapped in the putrid aroma of these people. Worse, the thought of having the merchandise reposessed in terrible condition makes the Baby Jesus cry.

luvhoops34
01-18-2007, 05:34 PM
I don't see the problem. It's your store, so put up NO SMOKING SIGNS. And anybody that lights up can be ask either to put it out or to leave.

Blastoderm55
01-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I don't see the problem. It's your store, so put up NO SMOKING SIGNS. And anybody that lights up can be ask either to put it out or to leave.

Smoking is not allowed, that much is a given. But that does not prevent unsavory fellows from entering and polluting my clean air with their unpleasantries. Some people might be able to tolerate the smell that chain smokers carry, but I'm not one of them. As a former [light] smoker, I cannot fathom how these heavy smokers can smoke so much to reach this level of stinkiness.

luvhoops34
01-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Smoking is not allowed, that much is a given. But that does not prevent unsavory fellows from entering and polluting my clean air with their unpleasantries. Some people might be able to tolerate the smell that chain smokers carry, but I'm not one of them. As a former [light] smoker, I cannot fathom how these heavy smokers can smoke so much to reach this level of stinkiness.

I have a good friend that chain smokes continously. And yes, it's that bad. She also smells. She is so addicted that she will not go anywhere in my vehicle because I won't let her smoke in my truck. She also gets highly insulted in she can't smoke in a restaurant.

She told me at CHRISTMAS, that she was going to try and quit. I haven't talked to her since. But I find it highly unlikely that she has been successful.

necks_c/09
01-18-2007, 06:41 PM
easy solution:

no smoking sign....

Blastoderm55
01-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
easy solution:

no smoking sign....

ONCE AGAIN

I'm not complaining about smokers or them smoking in my store, which they do not. I'm complaining about their smell, which is something I cannot post a sign in hopes of preventing.

necks_c/09
01-18-2007, 06:47 PM
ONCE AGAIN

I'm not complaining about smokers or them smoking in my store, which they do not. I'm complaining about their smell, which is something I cannot post a sign in hopes of preventing. ha....sorry....i didnt read the whole thread...i just posted what came to mind when i heard u talk about smokers and ur store

where is this store anyway (in beeville?) and what is called....?

my folks are from 3 rivers and we might know u or ur store...:D

carter08
01-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
ha....sorry....i didnt read the whole thread...i just posted what came to mind when i heard u talk about smokers and ur store

where is this store anyway (in beeville?) and what is called....?

my folks are from 3 rivers and we might know u or ur store...:D

Stalker

olddawggreen
01-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Remember when you were young and you started smoking because you thought it was cool and made you look all grown up?
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8947/girllargeow2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Time really flys when your living the cool life and aging so quickly.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/806/oldsmokeraw6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

And hey, look what you have that none of those sissy nonsmokers have.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3906/projectsplastinationah0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

But you can always say, I LIVED LIFE MY WAY.........
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5641/5046ww9.jpg (http://imageshack.us):D :D :D

olddawggreen
01-18-2007, 09:47 PM

SintonFan
01-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Well well well....
non-tolerance from the "tolerant".:p :p :D

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Well well well....
non-tolerance from the "tolerant".:p :p :D

Hey, I didn't run them off. That would make me non-tolerant. I just came here and whined and emptied a can of Lysol into the air. That's just being annoyed and nauseated. :p

HAN SING
01-19-2007, 11:31 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1375000/images/_1375194_tobacco300.jpg

AP Panther Fan
01-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by HAN SING
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1375000/images/_1375194_tobacco300.jpg

LOL:D

Gobbla2001
01-19-2007, 11:55 AM
it might smell, but so do people who fart in stores, and I'm not telling them not to eat beans at the El Taco Bean...

I think there are more serious matters to complain about, like AAA87 killing poor little animals in your County...

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
it might smell, but so do people who fart in stores, and I'm not telling them not to eat beans at the El Taco Bean...

I think there are more serious matters to complain a bout, like AAA87 killing poor little animals in your County...

I could have an entire other thread about people who come in and spread their flatulance. I especially hate when they use my toilet. That is sacred ground. Other people's **** really stinks. You'd think the inbred, mouth-breathers would at least spray a little of the air freshener which I always keep in stock. Nah, its like they know I'll be the next one in there and do it to spite me. Oh well. NO SOFA FOR YOU!!!

And what's this about killing animals in my county? Every warm-blooded creature out there is freezing its balls [ovaries in some cases] off. That last thing they need to worry about it some Davy Crockett wanna-be with a semi-auto rifle and a laser sight to come put a came in his anus from 50 yards away. Hunters have no courage. Go put Bambi in a headlock and then maybe I won't mind. Give the poor sap a chance to fight back before you mount his head on a wall. :mad:

Gobbla2001
01-19-2007, 12:06 PM

And what's this about killing animals in my county? Every warm-blooded creature out there is freezing its balls [ovaries in some cases] off. That last thing they need to worry about it some Davy Crockett wanna-be with a semi-auto rifle and a laser sight to come put a came in his anus from 50 yards away. Hunters have no courage. Go put Bambi in a headlock and then maybe I won't mind. Give the poor sap a chance to fight back before you mount his head on a wall. :mad:

hey man, they're freezing, that bullet goes in warm and then POOF, they're in heaven where it's warm...

and if they weren't blastin' them poor little creatures, they'd be causing our sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, 2nd and third cousins and great-grandmother's and step-grandmother's to have deadly car accidents out on the highways due to no one taking the population down...

and I don't use laser-sight, just GPS and heat-detection missiles, landmines and dynamite arrows like those used by Luke from the Dukes of Hazzard...

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
hey man, they're freezing, that bullet goes in warm and then POOF, they're in heaven where it's warm...

and if they weren't blastin' them poor little creatures, they'd be causing our sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, 2nd and third cousins and great-grandmother's and step-grandmother's to have deadly car accidents out on the highways due to no one taking the population down...

and I don't use laser-sight, just GPS and heat-detection missiles, landmines and dynamite arrows like those used by Luke from the Dukes of Hazzard...

Hah, the last paragraph reminds me of Bill Dautrive's first hunting experience. :p

Hot lead in the head and now they're dead. All dogs go to heaven, but they should take deer instead.

As for safety, I'm more worried about getting bum-raped in the middle of the night by one of the escapees from the three prisons that are less than 5 miles away from my house. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go take the fight to them and wait outside the razor-wire fence.

Gobbla, you've mentioned the vehicle safety issue on more than one occasion. I'm really sorry if you've lost a loved one due to something of this nature. I do realize that hunting is regulated and serves to control numbers in each area. And, I have no issue when a hunter makes good use of the animal which is killed. However, I have a huge problem when they are killed for their commodities, such as antlers and husks, making their pursuit nothing more than legalized poaching. They deserve better than a mount on the wall.

On a side note, there's a couple in here who, you guessed, STINK OF WRETCHED SMOKE!!!

Gobbla2001
01-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Hah, the last paragraph reminds me of Bill Dautrive's first hunting experience. :p

Hot lead in the head and now they're dead. All dogs go to heaven, but they should take deer instead.

As for safety, I'm more worried about getting bum-raped in the middle of the night by one of the escapees from the three prisons that are less than 5 miles away from my house. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go take the fight to them and wait outside the razor-wire fence.

Gobbla, you've mentioned the vehicle safety issue on more than one occasion. I'm really sorry if you've lost a loved one due to something of this nature. I do realize that hunting is regulated and serves to control numbers in each area. And, I have no issue when a hunter makes good use of the animal which is killed. However, I have a huge problem when they are killed for their commodities, such as antlers and husks, making their pursuit nothing more than legalized poaching. They deserve better than a mount on the wall.

On a side note, there's a couple in here who, you guessed, STINK OF WRETCHED SMOKE!!!

I know what you're talkin' about man, I'm joking around here for the most part... just a little bit of fun...

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 12:27 PM
I know what you mean, bud. Just trying to fight the good fight.

And off I go to neutralize bad odors. :p

rundoe
01-19-2007, 12:44 PM
PETA: PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS

pirate4state
01-19-2007, 12:44 PM

:hairpunk: :hairpunk: I hate it too Blast. What is even more offensive is when they flat out STINK!!! ewwwwwwww.....take a bath or put on some deodorant, please do something before you head out into the public area!!!

I also hate when people come to our office (Law office) without an appointment!! :mad: Do you just show up at a doctor's office without an appointmen??? No, you don't! Respect the Lawyer's secretary!!! ;) :D

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I also hate when people come to our office (Law office) without an appointment!! :mad: Do you just show up at a doctor's office without an appointmen??? No, you don't! Respect the Lawyer's secretary!!! ;) :D

Yup. She can "disappear" your information faster than a dead hooker from Affleck's trailor. :p

pirate4state
01-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Yup. She can "disappear" your information faster than a dead hooker from Affleck's trailor. :p

:clap: :clap: ROFLMAO!!!! :cool:

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
PETA: PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS

Trust me. I love to eat animals. I used to have this shirt.

http://theworstpageintheuniverse.com/images/animal_shirt2.jpg

Phil C
01-19-2007, 02:02 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

THEY PROBABLY ACCOUNTED FOR 60% OF YOUR SALES TODAY!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

burnet44
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
you figure at a buck a pack more
more people would quit

Blastoderm55
01-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
you figure at a buck a pack more
more people would quit

It would explain why folks who rob convenience stores always demand cigarettes along with all the cash in the till. Darn expensive habit.