PDA

View Full Version : not to brag.....

Bulldog_12
01-17-2007, 09:18 PM
but i am posting straight from my ps3. This thing can do everything including feed my downlow addiction. lol :D

ain't technology great?

charlesrixey
01-17-2007, 09:29 PM
for less than you spent on your ps3, i bought a laptop with wireless internet, downloaded every nintendo game ever, listen to all the songs i could ever possibly want, do all of my college work and play whatever computer games i feel like.

Plus, i can take it and use it anywhere at any time!

How's that for a deal!

i'm a smartass, i know

Bulldog_12
01-17-2007, 09:39 PM
i get all of that plus the ability to play all the new ps3 games and its a blu-ray player.

i know, i am a jerk.

carter08
01-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
i get all of that plus the ability to play all the new ps3 games and its a blu-ray player.

i know, i am a jerk.

he will of course download all these PS3 games also

You lose
loser

injuredinmelee
01-18-2007, 05:08 PM

i know, i am a jerk.

your sig would be much funnier if it had another coach on Sandlers face.

Bulldog_12
01-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
your sig would be much funnier if it had another coach on Sandlers face.

I have a MUCH better one, but it exceeds the limits.

mwynn05
01-18-2007, 05:12 PM
but i am posting straight from my ps3. This thing can do everything including feed my downlow addiction. lol :D

ain't technology great? I would be really cautious about using your ps3 to surf the internet....but how do you like it? im thinking im going to get a 360 because all the games i play will be the same on both systems and 360 is cheaper

AggieJohn
01-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I know Steve Jobs

i win

Bulldog_12
01-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I would be really cautious about using your ps3 to surf the internet....but how do you like it? im thinking im going to get a 360 because all the games i play will be the same on both systems and 360 is cheaper

I love my PS3. The game selection sucks right now, but that will change with time. Being able to surf the internet and post on the downlow is fun. You can also download all the new game demos and stuff for free. Probably one of the best investments I have made. But I also invested in Snakes on a Plane.

Emerson1
01-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
for less than you spent on your ps3, i bought a laptop with wireless internet, downloaded every nintendo game ever, listen to all the songs i could ever possibly want, do all of my college work and play whatever computer games i feel like.

Plus, i can take it and use it anywhere at any time!

How's that for a deal!

i'm a smartass, i know
You payed under $600 for a laptop?