PDA

View Full Version : Send Supplies!

LHMom
01-17-2007, 12:50 PM
OK - I have been trapped at my house due to the weather since Sunday with my husband, 2 sons, and 4 of their friends. We have played X-box 360, watched movies, played Taboo, Yahtzee, Scene-It ESPN version, Monopoly, read everything on the internet, and even broke out the OLD Nintendo. And does anyone know how much food 6 18-20 year old boys can eat? Well, it's a lot. Please send food.

pirate4state
01-17-2007, 12:53 PM
I have been tempted to buy SCENE It - ESPN version. How is it??

I'm sorry you are trapped without food. Maybe you should send the boys outside to hunt for food. :D

LH Panther Mom
01-17-2007, 12:55 PM
I would send food, but it's all I can do to feed the 2 boys here. :eek: :eek: I bought groceries Saturday night.....well, HEB was out of several things. But, we're already running out of some things. :( :doh:

LHMom
01-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have been tempted to buy SCENE It - ESPN version. How is it??

I'm sorry you are trapped without food. Maybe you should send the boys outside to hunt for food. :D

Yep - I said as much last night. "If you all stay here another night, you are going to have to go out and kill a deer."

LHMom
01-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I would send food, but it's all I can do to feed the 2 boys here. :eek: :eek: I bought groceries Saturday night.....well, HEB was out of several things. But, we're already running out of some things. :( :doh:

Same here - Saturday about noon it was a madhouse at HEB. I waited at the checkout over 30 minutes (and they actually had all lanes open.) Someone is going to the store today if we have to walk! Thankfully no one else will drink my Diet Dr. Pepper so I have not yet resorted to violence. :D

CalallenWildcat
01-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Sometimes, you gotta brave the weather :)

rundoe
01-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
Same here - Saturday about noon it was a madhouse at HEB. I waited at the checkout over 30 minutes (and they actually had all lanes open.) Someone is going to the store today if we have to walk! Thankfully no one else will drink my Diet Dr. Pepper so I have not yet resorted to violence. :D

i might have to come steal your diet dp, lol. I am venturing out in a bit.

Old Dog
01-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Hey, LHMOM, are you looking forward to the new HEB at Leander. My spouse is, cause the one in Burnet is way too small and sucks!

LHMom
01-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh man, I can hardly wait. It looks big enough to be a mall!

LHMom
01-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
i might have to come steal your diet dp, lol. I am venturing out in a bit.

Actually, my hubby just left the house to pick up a few things, as well. Seems like mostly slush on the roads right now.