PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Question

GreenMonster
01-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Is it possible to ask for a short suspension? Sometimes I think that the only way I will ever get anything actually finished is if I was banned from the Downlow. I can't help it, it's addicting!

JasperDog94
01-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Is it possible to ask for a short suspension? Sometimes I think that the only way I will ever get anything actually finished is if I was banned from the Downlow. I can't help it, it's addicting! It's like crack....only cheaper.:D

LH Panther Mom
01-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It's like crack....only cheaper.:D
And legal.... :D ;)

Bullaholic
01-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Is it possible to ask for a short suspension? Sometimes I think that the only way I will ever get anything actually finished is if I was banned from the Downlow. I can't help it, it's addicting!

Well, you could always "test the waters", GM, by posting---"What if I said this ___________ or how about this ___________, and see how long you would get for each example. On second thought---you might end up getting the "aggregate" time for all the examples. :D

rundoe
01-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And legal.... :D ;)

Hmmm, I wonder if it's better for your health though......

If the Feds find out how much fun we have, they might ban us, lol.

pirate4state
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM

Indeed it is possible. I mean you did already ask in this post, right? :D :D :D

I think these type of self imposed suspensions would get out of hand and it is just in a "test" phase right now. :thinking:

So yes you can ask, but I don't know if it will be allowed. :nerd: