PDA

View Full Version : ggggrrrr

44INAROW
01-16-2007, 06:47 PM
I got home a while ago from work - all ready to sit and watch my "chick shows" aka stuff I record during the day - soaps etc and I find everything was pre-empted by the "Big Chill" newscasts.... ggrrrrr the networks need to take turns with the broadcasts...... - I sure hope tonight's AI and BL aren't pre-empted..... I will be PO'd

Good news though, hubby made a big pot of stew and had a HUGE fire going when I got home :) Hope everyone has a warm, safe night tonight.............

SintonFan
01-16-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm tired of this freezing rain!:mad:
If it's gonna be 30 all day at least it could snow!:doh:
I'll post some pics later....

NDFootball
01-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I love this weather...so nice :D

I only have to wait until May to get out of here so I can see more cold weather :clap:

44INAROW
01-16-2007, 08:50 PM
I don't mind the freezing weather, but I just wish they'd leave the TV shows alone....... :mad:

gobbler grad
01-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't mind the freezing weather, but I just wish they'd leave the TV shows alone....... :mad:

at least you still had electricity...:eek: we were without till about 7:15 or so...:mad: was out for about an hour

no heat...:mad: ____no supper,...half way cooked...:(
pitch-a$$ dark all over most of the town...

lucky, I had a few brewskies to tie me over...:D

44INAROW
01-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
at least you still had electricity...:eek: we were without till about 7:15 or so...:mad: was out for about an hour

no heat...:mad: ____no supper,...half way cooked...:(
pitch-a$$ dark all over most of the town...

lucky, I had a few brewskies to tie me over...:D

yep, oldest son, wife and 2 little girls came over to hang out with us until their power was back on. They were in the middle of supper when the lights went out.... I assume everything is OK the went back home about 8:30 or so -
bless those poor guys working on the power lines in this mess tonight