PDA

View Full Version : Where did the WP players go?

justanopinion
11-17-2002, 12:11 AM
Where did all of the players go like Emmitt Lyons, Jake McDougle, and C.Kinney. I thought ya'll couldn't lose as long as McDougle was there. Oh yeah and I guess ya'll didn't want it more.

In the words of you three, "BYEBYE HATERS!!!"

cajun1
11-17-2002, 11:26 AM
justanoption,

Yall won that is enough said, period!
When a person is down do you keep kicking him No it's takes pride to reach out and say good one and keep going. Both teams are good and alway will be because they have the heart!!!
The war was on the field and afterwards they could return being friends an talk about it....
I wish yall all the luck and hope yall win the state title.
Forney and Wills Point are kinda like brothers they can talk about things and fight about things but, when it's over their back to talking again
like nothing had happen.
And if you where at the game when the boys got by the buses you would of seen them talking like they live next door to each other....
So Have some pride and friendship justanoption.
From a Wills Point fan and Father...

jason
11-17-2002, 11:38 AM
Didn't you hear...It's basketball season in Wills Point...Time to start posting on the basketball boards and telling people how good they are.

C.Kinney#9
11-17-2002, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by justanopinion:
[QB]Where did all of the players go like Emmitt Lyons, Jake McDougle, and C.Kinney. I thought ya'll couldn't lose as long as McDougle was there. Oh yeah and I guess ya'll didn't want it more.

In the words of you three, "BYEBYE HATERS!!!"

I'am still here. I'am not going anywhere. You still have to put up with me and a few others next year. It is going to be the same way next year. It is going to be another war.

SkandarAkbar
11-17-2002, 04:34 PM
That may be true Jason, but at least they will have a team that will also be in the playoffs in basketball also. To bad Forney cant say the same.

aamove
11-17-2002, 06:05 PM
Cajun1 I agree, there's no need to kick anyone when their down. And it seems that on both sides of this topic three words will do, "silence is golden".

jason
11-17-2002, 09:55 PM
We'll see...It could be a while though, before the basketball team has all its players...at leats 4 more weeks

GO FORNEY

justanopinion
11-17-2002, 10:17 PM
I'm not meaning to kick them while they're down. I just want them to realize that you shouldn't talk trash when nothing can be done about it. Talking trash on here and talking trash on the field are totally different. I have alot of respect for the players but they have to realize that you end up eating your words.

Jimbotex40
11-18-2002, 12:59 AM
sorry jake and emmitt and chad that yall had to play the last game of yall's career. i guess you should have kept yall's mouth shut and not talked such retarded trash.

im not trying to bash yall, but i am getting yall back for all the gayness yall posted.

wpgrad
11-18-2002, 09:50 PM
Jimbo, if I remember right your the pansy that runs the flag, right. I think you should keep your mouth shut and quit talking all your retarded trash until you get the balls to put on some pads and get on the field. So keep on being a cheerleader and talking your trash that you don't even have the balls to backup. I'm not bashing you, I am just trying to get you back for all your gayness that you are.

<small>[ November 18, 2002, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: wpgrad ]</small>

justanopinion
11-18-2002, 10:37 PM
It sounds like somebody's mad they lost.

As for your comments, Jimbo can not play Football. He had to have surgery and is not physically able to.

So it's just time for ya'll to bite the bullet. Ya'll did alot of trash talking and didn't back it up.

Jimbotex40
11-18-2002, 11:15 PM
yes, wpgrad, what justanopinion said is true.

no, dont say that youre sorry that you didnt know, just sit back and be the ignorant moron that you are.

if you think that running a flag is pansy-ish and that i should get on some pads and play, you are sadly mistaken. high school football is not about if you play or not...it's about having pride in your team and having some school spirit. if you dont know this already, then you have been fooled. i guess they dont teach what TEXAS high school footbal truly means, over in wills point

Showtime33
11-18-2002, 11:53 PM
Jimbo, you say high school football is about having pride in your team and school spirit. Yes, that is true, but you are on here bashing the WP guys who were on here having pride and confidence in their team. You are being a hypocrit because you are bashing them for doing the same thing you are doing.

Jimbotex40
11-18-2002, 11:59 PM
i am not being hypocritical...i already said that i wasn't bashing the WP players...i admire them for playing football.

but when you come on here and talk trash and say that forney doesnt have a chance, that is wrong.

justanopinion
11-19-2002, 11:44 AM
I'm sitting next to 2 people that combined for 3 interceptions against WP. They said ya'll did a great job picking apart our zone.

Jimbotex40
11-19-2002, 04:13 PM
lol, i love it creecy....if i were to assume that you were sitting next to randy white and adam paschall, would that assumption be precise?

yeah, i thought so...well jake, i gotta give you some congrats for doubling your interception total for the whole season in one game. that is pretty hard to do...well, i guess its not that hard when you play all easy teams, then you play one great team and they double it....hehe

ayoing3
11-19-2002, 06:23 PM
showtime there is a difference between having pride and confidence and way too much pride and way too much confidence just like the WP players had.

When we were walking into our lockeroom after walk-throughs i recall the WP players laughing and acting as if they were having a good time. I'll bet thats what they were doing at half time.

Showtime33
11-19-2002, 06:39 PM
I thought Forney players didn't post on here? I thought that's what separated Forney from the rest of the people on this board, or so ya'll say.

Fahq07
11-19-2002, 07:49 PM
mcdougle isnt going to say anything after tossin 5 picks

Jimbotex40
11-19-2002, 10:27 PM
hey, fahq, youre numbers are wrong again, jake only threw 4 ints.

to Showtime33: as you can see this is ayoing3's first post.

this is the first post from a forney player on here, and i hope it's the last.