PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!!! Customer Service - yeah right!

pirate4state
01-16-2007, 05:16 PM
I absolutely HATE when I call "customer service" and can tell right from the start that the person in charge of "helping me" is a complete jackass!! :mad:

This is how Jeremy answered the phone: " *sigh* yeah, this is Sprint Customer Service how may I help you?"

Me: "Hello Jeremy I have some questions about my account"

Jeremy: " *sigh* *pause* What is your mobile number *sigh*"

WTH Jeremy if you don't like your job then quit & find another one!!! :foul: :foul:

Good Bye Jeremy! :rolleyes:

Now, I have to call back. :D

pirate4state
01-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I want to pull my hair out! I finally got someone on the phone who not only sounds knowledgable, but wants to help me and then I lose the stupid call!!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :helpme: Are you kidding me???

JakefootballGOD
01-16-2007, 05:24 PM
agreed on that one

Ranger Mom
01-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I absolutely HATE when I call "customer service" and can tell right from the start that the person in charge of "helping me" is a complete jackass!! :mad:

This is how Jeremy answered the phone: " *sigh* yeah, this is Sprint Customer Service how may I help you?"

WTH Jeremy if you don't like your job then quit & find another one!!! :foul: :foul:

Now, I have to call back. :D

Did Jeremy have a grasp of the English language?? I mean...did he sound like he might actually be from here????

If so, you are CRAZY to let him go, even if he was a *sigher*!!

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 05:36 PM
why is it every time i call i always get the younger sounding female that actually knows what she is talking about?

ive met some cool people through customer service, maybe its just me

Ranger Mom
01-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did Jeremy have a grasp of the English language?? I mean...did he sound like he might actually be from here????

Well...now that I say that, I DID talk to a lady last week from Sprint, sounded like she was about 85 but she WAS American, I finally had to hang up on her she was such a ditz!!

pirate4state
01-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

It didn't matter to me if he could speak English he didn't want to help me and that's why I'm calling ... for HELP!

I have now been transferred all over the place. I finally get to the right department and "hey, you are in luck we have the battery you need it'll be $64.90!!! WTH!!!! No thanks. I'll just buy a new phone or upgrade. :rolleyes:

Emerson1
01-16-2007, 05:45 PM
just give it a rest :rolleyes:

Snyder_TigerFan
01-16-2007, 05:46 PM
It didn't matter to me if he could speak English he didn't want to help me and that's why I'm calling ... for HELP!

I have now been transferred all over the place. I finally get to the right department and "hey, you are in luck we have the battery you need it'll be $64.90!!! WTH!!!! No thanks. I'll just buy a new phone or upgrade. :rolleyes:

Check ebay. I bought a battery for my phone for $10-$12. Saved about $30.

pirate4state
01-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
just give it a rest :rolleyes: :hand: :hand:

pirate4state
01-16-2007, 06:05 PM
45 minutes later and I still didn't get a new phone!!!

This last guy was a real gem. :rolleyes: Kept trying to get me to sign up for an additional line to "save me money" on the new phone. I don't need an additional line and how is that gonna save me money from month to month genius? AND he kept calling me "Miss Rita" :flaming: :twitch:

Cameron Crazy
01-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry P44 you have to deal with idiots!

AggieJohn
01-16-2007, 07:13 PM
i know what that feels like, i was talking to apple the other day about my ipod and the guy helping me out was not english equipped, and so i would have to repeat myself over and over to him and vice versa...........it was so frustrating

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I'm sorry P44 you have to deal with idiots! where is p44?:confused: :confused:

AggieJohn
01-16-2007, 08:59 PM

Now, I have to call back. :D can we say "jackass" on the board?

pirate4state
01-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
can we say "jackass" on the board?

Guess so! :D :D :D