PDA

View Full Version : Phil...can you believe these women???

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:22 AM
My neighbor calls me last night...and she's going to the Mavs/Lakers on Thursday with Devan Harris's cousin. She has no clue who Devan Harris is. She then said..."Is there some guy on the team named Josh? Cuz afterwards we're going to have drinks with Devan and Josh."

Girls...:mad:

Phil C
01-16-2007, 11:30 AM
:eek: :(

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
same neighbors as last time?

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
same neighbors as last time?

yep...the ones from Indiana!!! :mad:

Then I was talking to the girl I'm seeing about going on Thursday...and she said "oh yeah I love to go. I used to tutor Josh back at Wake and I haven't seen him since he came to play for the Mavs." See...I knew I picked the right girl! :)

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yep...the ones from Indiana!!! :mad:

Then I was talking to the girl I'm seeing about going on Thursday...and she said "oh yeah I love to go. I used to tutor Josh back at Wake and I haven't seen him since he came to play for the Mavs." See...I knew I picked the right girl! :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Now she's trying to get her older brother to give up his tickets for the game. With it being the Lakers...it prolly won't happen but ya never know.

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Now she's trying to get her older brother to give up his tickets for the game. With it being the Lakers...it prolly won't happen but ya never know. id love to see that game as well, i like the LA Kobe's

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:41 AM
id love to see that game as well, i like the LA Kobe's

I went back in December when they were here and it was a good game. Both times they've played LA so far it's been close so hopefully Thursday will be as well. You're going tonight?

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I went back in December when they were here and it was a good game. Both times they've played LA so far it's been close so hopefully Thursday will be as well. You're going tonight? yup, my friends from Houston couldn't go and the tickets happen to be in Dallas with their roommate so they gave the last 2 to me and another friend