PDA

View Full Version : RMAC...such a good middle brother!

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:04 AM
So RMAC doesn't have class until 12 or 1230 today...well the new girl was flying back to Lubbock from Dallas this morning and Ross has never met her. (Come to think of it...none of my family and friends have except for the two that set us up! ;) ) Anyway...she wanted to borrow Entourage Seasons 1 and 2 but I didn't have it at my home to loan to her. I had my other brother (he's in Graham) mail it to RMAC so he could show up and give to her. So this morning...Dumbo got up and went to the LBK Airport and waited on her flight to get in. He didn't take a sign that said, "Delivery for ________" like I wanted him to do...but he still did a good job! :)

He's such a good middle brother. He might whine and gripe when I ask him to do something...but he still does it! :)

(Now I just have to hear about it from her since she was in pajamas, no makeup, glasses, and her hair pulled up! :evillol: )

Ranger Mom
01-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
So RMAC doesn't have class until 12 or 1230 today...well the new girl was flying back to Lubbock from Dallas this morning and Ross has never met her. (Come to think of it...none of my family and friends have except for the two that set us up! ;) ) Anyway...she wanted to borrow Entourage Seasons 1 and 2 but I didn't have it at my home to loan to her. I had my other brother (he's in Graham) mail it to RMAC so he could show up and give to her. So this morning...Dumbo got up and went to the LBK Airport and waited on her flight to get in. He didn't take a sign that said, "Delivery for ________" like I wanted him to do...but he still did a good job! :)

He's such a good middle brother. He might whine and gripe when I ask him to do something...but he still does it! :)

(Now I just have to hear about it from her since she was in pajamas, no makeup, glasses, and her hair pulled up! :evillol: )

WOW!! And he griped about having to wake up and leave before noon to meet me at Joe Allens!!:rolleyes::D :D

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!! And he griped about having to wake up and leave before noon to meet me at Joe Allens!!:rolleyes::D :D

He gripes...but he'll still do it. I remember after he broke his leg and I went home and asked him to help me clean out my car that he said something to the effect of..."you moron my leg is broke. Do you REALLY think I can just dive right in and clean out your car?"

44INAROW
01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
{{{{{{{{{{Group Hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ranger Mom
01-16-2007, 11:18 AM
He gripes...but he'll still do it. I remember after he broke his leg and I went home and asked him to help me clean out my car that he said something to the effect of..."you moron my leg is broke. Do you REALLY think I can just dive right in and clean out your car?"

He seems like a sweetie...probably more so than you!:D

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He seems like a sweetie...probably more so than you!:D

He's the loud, arrogant (in a good way) version of me. We look the same...we sound the same...he's just skinnier and nowhere near as concerned with dating a girl as I am! Pretty much...I have faux self-confidence and he thinks (or he says he KNOWS) that he's a BA! ;)

RMAC
01-16-2007, 11:27 AM
I am all that is man. BTW, about the sign, the reason I didn't make one is b/c the only piece of cardboard I had in my truck was the divider from a 30-pack of Keystone. I wasn't too sure how that'd make me look if one side had her name and the other said: "Filled it up with premium" (It's a diesel).

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I am all that is man. BTW, about the sign, the reason I didn't make one is b/c the only piece of cardboard I had in my truck was the divider from a 30-pack of Keystone. I wasn't too sure how that'd make me look if one side had her name and the other said: "Filled it up with premium" (It's a diesel).

:clap: :clap: :clap:

DU_stud04
01-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I wasn't too sure how that'd make me look if one side had her name and the other said: "Filled it up with premium" (It's a diesel). :clap: :clap: :clap:

g$$
01-16-2007, 01:21 PM

So Adidas, how did the weekend go with her? Gotta love a girl who can throw the hair back & roll out. You know the confident, natural types who don't have to be all made up every time they leave the house. Hope it went well...

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by g$$
So Adidas, how did the weekend go with her? Gotta love a girl who can throw the hair back & roll out. You know the confident, natural types who don't have to be all made up every time they leave the house. Hope it went well...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cuz of the weather...she ended up flying back to Lbk today (obviously) and will fly back Thursday night. She'll then drive back on Sunday. So this whole "long distance" thing we thought was going to happen will have us seeing each other (either here or in Lubbock) for 4 straight w/e and 5 of the next 6. I guess that makes it easier to "transition" into the times when we won't see each other that often. But no things are going great...I don't have any complaints! :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
What is this waking up before noon phenomenon that you all are speaking of?

g$$
01-16-2007, 01:34 PM

Cuz of the weather...she ended up flying back to Lbk today (obviously) and will fly back Thursday night. She'll then drive back on Sunday. So this whole "long distance" thing we thought was going to happen will have us seeing each other (either here or in Lubbock) for 4 straight w/e and 5 of the next 6. I guess that makes it easier to "transition" into the times when we won't see each other that often. But no things are going great...I don't have any complaints! :)

Sounds good. After the next 6 weekends, you will either be in mad love or ready for a break! But, you will know. Best of luck.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-16-2007, 01:35 PM

Does she have big hooters?