PDA

View Full Version : Hey UT cancelled classes today because of the weather.

Phil C
01-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Bad news indeed! Weather must be tough in Austin. :(

AggieJohn
01-16-2007, 10:29 AM
but Phil, i'm in class right now at TAMU-CC.....so all is good in the world

kaorder1999
01-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
but Phil, i'm in class right now at TAMU-CC.....so all is good in the world

I just went to the TAMU-CC graduation not too long ago. Lots of people there.

g$$
01-16-2007, 11:04 AM
So did Texas A&M & Sam Houston State today, among others. The weather is bad up that way. Freezing rain & sleet...

LH Panther Mom
01-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Bad news indeed! Weather must be tough in Austin. :( Why is it bad news? 99% of the drivers in Austin have absolutely no clue how to drive in this weather. With the hilly roads around UT, if they had class, there would be hundreds of wrecks.

CalallenWildcat
01-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
99% of the drivers in Austin have absolutely no clue how to drive in this weather.

Hmmm, I think you should revise your statement to say "99% of the drivers in Austin have absolutely no clue how to drive."

Seriously, how many other cities do you go to where a green light means "wait a second before proceeding" yellow means "go faster" and red means "there's still time for one or two more cars to go across"

Blastoderm55
01-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Hmmm, I think you should revise your statement to say "99% of the drivers in Austin have absolutely no clue how to drive."

Seriously, how many other cities do you go to where a green light means "wait a second before proceeding" yellow means "go faster" and red means "there's still time for one or two more cars to go across"

I hate the many jerks who honk and make classless gestures just because I refuse to "gun it" on green. I'm not about to get t-boned for any of those miscreants.