Gilmer vs Tatum GILMER
Atlanta vs Rusk ATLANTA

Regional Championship
Gilmer vs Atlanta GILMER

Division I Gainesville
Division II Gilmer

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Tatum is underrated because of their inconsistencies. But that team has a very dangerous athlete at QB in Stephen Hodge, and they could be a potential sleeper. Also, I think Spring Hill gets by Carthage.

jason
11-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Matthew328:
DIVISION I

Regional Championship
Gainesville vs Forney GAINESVILLE

BOO

Showtime33
11-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Van over Crandall huh? Now I know you really must not like Crandall.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Showtime33:
Van over Crandall huh? Now I know you really must not like Crandall.I saw the highlights of the Vandals last night, and they don't look too bad. They are by no means a state contender, but they could go two rounds.

Showtime33
11-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Yeah, but who has Van played this year? Still Crandall is way donw this year so it should be a good game, I just don't think Van can beat Crandall.

jason
11-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Buckeye80:

Showtime33:
Van over Crandall huh? Now I know you really must not like Crandall.I saw the highlights of the Vandals last night, and they don't look too bad. They are by no means a state contender, but they could go two rounds.what, like 2 highlights on the High School Extra? Im sure you can tell plenty about a team from those...

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 04:10 PM
jason:

Buckeye80:

Showtime33:
Van over Crandall huh? Now I know you really must not like Crandall.I saw the highlights of the Vandals last night, and they don't look too bad. They are by no means a state contender, but they could go two rounds.what, like 2 highlights on the High School Extra? Im sure you can tell plenty about a team from those...Yeah Ok I've apparently pissed you off. For that, I apologize, but get over it please.

ThaRealBulldog
11-08-2003, 05:17 PM
Buckeye80:
Tatum is underrated because of their inconsistencies. But that team has a very dangerous athlete at QB in Stephen Hodge, and they could be a potential sleeper. Also, I think Spring Hill gets by Carthage.Spring Hill won't stop Carthage's running game, Carthage by 14

3afan2K3
11-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Buckeye80:

jason:

Buckeye80:

Showtime33:
Van over Crandall huh? Now I know you really must not like Crandall.I saw the highlights of the Vandals last night, and they don't look too bad. They are by no means a state contender, but they could go two rounds.what, like 2 highlights on the High School Extra? Im sure you can tell plenty about a team from those...Yeah Ok I've apparently pissed you off. For that, I apologize, but get over it please.lol

Showtime33
11-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Hey, just read that Crandall is playing Canton and Kaufman is playing Van in round 1.

Buckeye80
11-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Showtime33:
Hey, just read that Crandall is playing Canton and Kaufman is playing Van in round 1.HUH???

kaorder1999
11-09-2003, 08:37 PM
thats true