oneheartbeat
12-04-2003, 09:02 PM
i bet sweetwater could beat rice consalidated no doubt

turbostud
12-04-2003, 09:03 PM
lol This should get good.

Adidas410s
12-04-2003, 09:16 PM
there is just one little problem...YOU COULDNT BEAT VERNON!!! Oh how the mighty mustang offense got shut down by a good but not great Vernon team. I have to give your D credit cuz that is the first time that have held any good team that low IN A LONG TIME!!!

oneheartbeat
12-04-2003, 09:22 PM
haha wow i bet u think your real funny dang i haven't heard a better comedian in my life get over yourself we've never had a good offense since reid was hurt and if our coach would of ran a little more than three plays i bet we could of done alot more get facts before you try and act cool

Brahma73
12-04-2003, 09:23 PM
I'll bet it gets better, Turbostud! :rolleyes:

mustang04
12-04-2003, 09:26 PM
i love my mustangs and do believe that if we woulda had our senior Qb Reid the whole season, things woulda been different....but im gonna try to not get caught up talkin any trash on this post

lobo12
12-04-2003, 09:41 PM
i doubt that

mustang04
12-04-2003, 10:16 PM
what do u doubt???

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Dont ruin the success of your season by talking too much trash after its over. Thats what you will be remembered for.

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 10:24 PM
I have to give your D credit cuz that is the first time that have held any good team that low IN A LONG TIME!!![/QB][/QUOTE]

I have to disagree on this one. Sweetwaters defense was the strong point on the season after Reid went out. They shut out a very good Merkel team, and allowed a total of 26 points to Graham, Wylie, and Snyder, all very good teams in the Big School bracket.

Rocksolid
12-04-2003, 10:28 PM
If sweetwater beets rice consolidated i think we should put the game on espn classic because that would be so amizing and i think we should show the whole world. What sweetwater is capable of.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 10:28 PM
Not taking anything away from the kid who had to step into Bishops shoes. But it seemed to me that Carillo made the bigger plays when he QB'ing - I just wondered why they didn't leave him in more. I know there were several fans in the stands chanting - Kendel--Kendel (or however it is spelled!!)

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 10:30 PM
Rocksolid:
If sweetwater beets rice consolidated i think we should put the game on espn classic because that would be so amizing and i think we should show the whole world. What sweetwater is capable of.Only one problem, Sweetwater is out of the playoffs and wont be playing Rice Consolidated anytime soon.

Rocksolid
12-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Exactly my point.

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Ranger Mom:
Not taking anything away from the kid who had to step into Bishops shoes. But it seemed to me that Carillo made the bigger plays when he QB'ing - I just wondered why they didn't leave him in more. I know there were several fans in the stands chanting - Kendel--Kendel (or however it is spelled!!)Man there were some pissed off fans at the game. I had to switch seats because the man and his wife behind me were calling the coaches and kids all kinds of names. I started to tell him Texas Tech was down the street and I am sure he could get a coaching degree there, but he was kinda big :)

RAIDER96
12-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Who is Sweetwater?

mustang04
12-04-2003, 10:34 PM
im sry guys...yeah i was very P.O'd at some of the things during the game, but it happened...sorry about these other s'water posters bad attitudes....its hard for them cuz we are all seniors, and we knew we coulda done better i we wanted it enough...again, sry for heir trash talkin

wildstangs
12-04-2003, 10:35 PM
RAIDER96:
Who is Sweetwater?Sweetwater is out in West Texas. They finished up 9-3, district champs and two playoff wins. Lost 6-3 to Vernon in the third round. Ignore the stupidity of the first post in this topic. Not all of us in Sweetwater act like that!

Boosty_Hondo
12-04-2003, 10:38 PM
i have to say something even thoughthat guy already appologized : Its impossible to beat rice if your not in the playoffs anymore

mustang04
12-04-2003, 10:44 PM
yeah i agree....You cant say you'll beat somebody if u never play them, just wish i was still just now getting home from practice

RAIDER96
12-04-2003, 10:46 PM
Stangs, congrats on a great season. Believe me when I say Rice knows how it feels to have a good team and lose a close game. Its happened the last 2 years. Last year Bandera beat us by 3 points and then no one even came close to beating them. Coulda been us. Hold your heads high , you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Comfortable Hemorrhage
12-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Boosty, your webpage is really super :rolleyes: , surely there something interesting to say about yourself.

mustang04
12-04-2003, 10:53 PM
thanx...wece had close games the past 2 years...and we coulda won both, but we didnt get done what needed to be done.....at whats crazy is that last season and this season both ended in 2 o'clock games at lowrey field in Lubbock on saturdays...the place is cursed! if we coulda had last years Offense w/ this years defense...man that would be something.........back to the shoulda woulda coulda :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-04-2003, 10:57 PM
I have to admit I was NOT going for the mustangs last year at Lowry! :D

But...they had my full support this year! :)

Boosty_Hondo
12-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Comfortable Hemorrhage:
Boosty, your webpage is really super :rolleyes: , surely there something interesting to say about yourself.nope not really lol i have a very boring life

Knightmoon
12-05-2003, 12:05 AM
RAIDER96:
Who is Sweetwater?That is simply amazing. I guess they don't play real football in that part of Texas.

oneheartbeat
12-05-2003, 12:10 AM
i'm not talkin trash i'm sorry if you take it that way i have nothing against rice i'm sorry it was out of line i'm not a trash talker i try and keep a good reputation on here and some people don't have room to talk sorry for my behavior they can't say much but anyways lets keep chattin i had to get ppl to talk somehow :p

oneheartbeat
12-05-2003, 12:10 AM
i'm not talkin trash i'm sorry if you take it that way i have nothing against rice i'm sorry it was out of line i'm not a trash talker i try and keep a good reputation on here and some people don't have room to talk sorry for my behavior they can't say much but anyways lets keep chattin i had to get ppl to talk somehow :p

oneheartbeat
12-05-2003, 12:12 AM

RAIDER96
12-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Knightmoon:

RAIDER96:
Who is Sweetwater?That is simply amazing. I guess they don't play real football in that part of Texas.Well whatever kind of football we play, we are still playing!