PDA

View Full Version : It is so boring today...

Ranger Mom
01-15-2007, 05:41 PM
so I feel the need to ramble about anything and everything!

Is anyone, besides me and CHS_CG, excited about American Idol starting tomorrow?

What 4 teams are left in the NFL playoffs?

Why in the heck is my shoulder hurting so bad and why does it hurt more when I lay down?

What is a good "grandma" name? I don't wanna be called granny or grandma...I want something that doesn't make me sound like I am 70 or something!!

Im sure I will think of more to ramble on about later!

rundoe
01-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Someone decided that Tiger WR was menace to society and should "walk the plank, so therefore you are bored..... because his completely out-of-nowhere comments kept you awake.
Admit it!!!!! You miss him!!!!!!

CalallenWildcat
01-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is anyone, besides me and CHS_CG, excited about American Idol starting tomorrow?

Why in the heck is my shoulder hurting so bad and why does it hurt more when I lay down?

What is a good "grandma" name? I don't wanna be called granny or grandma...I want something that doesn't make me sound like I am 70 or something!!

No.

New Orleans, Chicago, Indianapolis, New England

I don't know

Ma.

CalallenWildcat
01-15-2007, 05:50 PM
On second thought, the better answer for the last question is either "G-Dog" or "Homie-G"

Ranger Mom
01-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by rundoe
Someone decided that Tiger WR was menace to society and should "walk the plank, so therefore you are bored..... because his completely out-of-nowhere comments kept you awake.
Admit it!!!!! You miss him!!!!!!

I think his suspension is up tomorrow or the next day! I talk to him on IMs and on the 4A board....

Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
No.

New Orleans, Chicago, Indianapolis, New England

I don't know

Ma.

MA??? Uh......no way jose!!:hand:

Matthew328
01-15-2007, 05:55 PM

American Idol blows

you got the four teams

maybe you are sleeping wrong?? try some Ben Gay or Icy Hot maybe it'll loosen your shoulder up

all the grandma names I know usually sound old

Mal-Mal, Me-Maw, MiMi, Nanna, etc

bobcat1
01-15-2007, 05:56 PM

How come MawMaw comes to mind?? :D :p

Bandera YaYa
01-15-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll be called "GiGi" by my grandkids....My grandma was "GiGi" and my girls call my mom "MiMi". My best friend is called "Pinkie" ...but I somehow don't see you with that one! Congrats!! :p :D

Ranger Mom
01-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

maybe you are sleeping wrong?? try some Ben Gay or Icy Hot maybe it'll loosen your shoulder up

all the grandma names I know usually sound old

Mal-Mal, Me-Maw, MiMi, Nanna, etc

Ha!! It would be nice TO sleep, all I seem to do is move around trying to get comfortable.

I kinda like "Nonnie".........someone even suggested KiKi, which doesn't sound like a granny name...but is cute anyway!

Matthew328
01-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Kiki is good...

there is a rapper named Lil Keke...make sure you spell it with I's that way you don't infringe on copyright stuff...LOL

AP Panther Fan
01-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I'll be called "GiGi" by my grandkids....My grandma was "GiGi" and my girls call my mom "MiMi". My best friend is called "Pinkie" ...but I somehow don't see you with that one! Congrats!! :p :D

My sister's kids call my mom GaGa :rolleyes: (gah!)

GiGi sounds a bit better...Kiki isn't bad and I know a woman whose grandkids call her Coco for some crazy reason.

I will probably just stick with Grandma when it's my turn.

LH Panther Mom
01-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I know a woman whose grandkids call her Coco for some crazy reason.

Now I want hot chocolate. :doh: :D

pirate4state
01-15-2007, 06:45 PM

You should stop hangin from the ceiling fan, maybe then your shoulder won't hurt so much!!! :eek: :p :eek: :devil: :D

Under no circumstance should you be referred to as "granny" ROFL! I like KiKi....it suits you! :thumbsup:

My road trip took forever, but I'm home safe & sound. ZzZz :rolleyes:

AggieJohn
01-15-2007, 06:58 PM
your gonna be a grandmother, i missed that

bobcat1
01-15-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm for MawMaw or MeMaw. :D If you go with KiKi then your grandkids will get teased about their Kinky Grandmother. :p

charlesrixey
01-15-2007, 07:22 PM
RangerMom, you can't be old enough to be a grandma!:D

sinton66
01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Don't teach your grandkids German, and have them call you "Omie".:D (Oma is German slang for grandmother)

Your shoulder probably hurts because typing is rough on your shoulders.;)

Nonna is Italian for grandmother.
Abuela is Spanish for grandmother.

LH Panther Mom
01-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
If you go with KiKi then your grandkids will get teased about their Kinky Grandmother. :p
They will anyway, regardless of what she's called. :D

MARLINDOGS
01-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
They will anyway, regardless of what she's called. :D :eek: :eek: :D

GOFOR2
01-15-2007, 08:41 PM

how bout "abuelita"

charlesrixey
01-15-2007, 08:48 PM
my mother in law is called 'noni' by my daughter

not really sure why

my wife had a grandmother named 'ganga'
(mind you, this is in riesel)

necks_c/09
01-16-2007, 09:13 AM
wow...yall are weird...yall call yalls grandparents gigi and kiki...and coco...and w/e else...

just be called maw kettle...and the gramps can be called paw kettle:D

Ranger Mom
01-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
They will anyway, regardless of what she's called. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Adidas410s
01-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Don't teach your grandkids German, and have them call you "Omie".:D (Oma is German slang for grandmother)

Your shoulder probably hurts because typing is rough on your shoulders.;)

Nonna is Italian for grandmother.
Abuela is Spanish for grandmother.

she could always try morse code if the above names don't work! :evillol:

Bandera YaYa
01-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
My sister's kids call my mom GaGa :rolleyes: (gah!)

GiGi sounds a bit better...Kiki isn't bad and I know a woman whose grandkids call her Coco for some crazy reason.

I will probably just stick with Grandma when it's my turn. Oh wow, I like "Coco".......and I def think "Kiki" for you, Kellye......just fits like at glove!!!!! :kiss:

Bandera YaYa
01-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
wow...yall are weird...yall call yalls grandparents gigi and kiki...and coco...and w/e else...

just be called maw kettle...and the gramps can be called paw kettle:D For us, "GiGi" stood for greatgrandma....(two g's..thus GiGi)

44INAROW
01-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Have no fear, the baby (when he/she is old enough to talk) will call you what he/she wants to call her.. :D :D my granddaughters call me "grandmaw" and they call PeeWee - "GranPee" - Maybe he/she could call you "RangerGrandMom" :D :D

Ranger Mom
01-16-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Have no fear, the baby (when he/she is old enough to talk) will call you what he/she wants to call her.. :D :D my granddaughters call me "grandmaw" and they call PeeWee - "GranPee" - Maybe he/she could call you "RangerGrandMom" :D :D

LOL!! That was what my son said..."we will just call you Ranger G-mom"!!:D