PDA

View Full Version : Just got out of my big meeting..

Matthew328
11-21-2003, 12:50 PM
And I guess I am going to have another one..I explained what happened...and my professor and the head of the dept. seemed to understand what happened...of course they said my paper and the other paper are still too similar..because we talked about things in the same order...of course my reasoning was, I went in that order because that is how it appeared in my notes and that is how the information appeared in each article...

So I am still playing the waiting game...I'm not too freaked out or worried anymore...I know in my heart I didn't do wrong..and that is all that matters to me..

shellman54
11-21-2003, 12:53 PM
well, its a good thing they listened, and they understand your point. things will be ok, and if not, i'm sure we'll all pitch in a little to put you through college!!!! just kidding, matt.

HornetMom
Glad to hear that you're not as freaked out. I know this is going to go in your favor, probably another paper. Have you given thought on a topic? Hope your wait is not too long. Good luck and you know we all (3ADLers) are behind you.

CheerMom
Keep your head up and hang in there!!!! Nothing is worse than not knowing or having to wait. My thoughts are with you.

Bandera YaYa
11-21-2003, 12:54 PM
Well, if you told the truth, that's all you can do....glad that part is over for you. Have faith and good luck. Don't forget your two thousand character witnesses......we believe in you!! :)

SintonFan
11-21-2003, 01:02 PM
Matthew, you did you part and I'm sure everything will work out fine. Friday is here and it's time to think about playoff football. Good luck Matthew!

spiveyrat
11-21-2003, 01:09 PM
Matthew328:
And I guess I am going to have another one..I explained what happened...and my professor and the head of the dept. seemed to understand what happened...of course they said my paper and the other paper are still too similar..because we talked about things in the same order...of course my reasoning was, I went in that order because that is how it appeared in my notes and that is how the information appeared in each article...

So I am still playing the waiting game...I'm not too freaked out or worried anymore...I know in my heart I didn't do wrong..and that is all that matters to me..Your friends paper was on the same topic, right? And for you to even be accused, your accusor had to be the same professor. So chances are, the very same material was given in the very same order by the same professor and was so reflected in your notes and your friends notes. Gee, I can't see why your reports on the same topic would be in the same order with the same facts. YOU'RE GUILTY!!! Off with your head!

Gheez, some professors...
:rolleyes:

Mad Dawg 20/20
11-21-2003, 02:35 PM
It'll all come out in the wash.
Hang in there Matthew, you'll be fine.

hsfan
11-21-2003, 03:01 PM

hsfan
11-21-2003, 03:02 PM
sorry good luck matt

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2003, 04:55 AM
Well, Matt, it sounds like they could tell you were telling the truth, since you'll be having another meeting. We'll be hoping for the best for you.