PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Waste Your Money to Watch Primeval

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 12:23 PM
It was the worst movie that I have ever went and watched in theatres. I was disappointed.

thatsminty
01-13-2007, 12:47 PM
c'mon the previews for that movie alone just boldly stated how lame it was going to be.

so lolz @ you for not realizing that

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
c'mon the previews for that movie alone just boldly stated how lame it was going to be.

so lolz @ you for not realizing that

I didn't watch the previews. One of my friends said it was a human killer and whatnot, and convinced us to go. I punched him in the throat.

Blastoderm55
01-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

thatsminty
01-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I didn't watch the previews. One of my friends said it was a human killer and whatnot, and convinced us to go. I punched him in the throat.

for my sake, for him tricking you the clever way he did, put exlax in his next drink.

then laugh for me too.

DU_stud04
01-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
for my sake, for him tricking you the clever way he did, put exlax in his next drink.

then laugh for me too. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Emerson1
01-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Go rent Idiocracy

DU_stud04
01-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Go rent Idiocracy i believe it was BBDE who told all of us to rent it first. ;)

thatsminty
01-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:clap: :clap: :clap:

when the stud agrees, the stud approves.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i believe it was BBDE who told all of us to rent it first. ;)

You got that right.

I'm going to put exlax in his drink for that though. Good call, minty. :thumbsup:

thatsminty
01-13-2007, 01:03 PM
You got that right.

I'm going to put exlax in his drink for that though. Good call, minty. :thumbsup:

just think of it as me lookin' out for you

Emerson1
01-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Actually Blastoderm was the first one to mention it.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Actually Blastoderm was the first one to mention it.

Well, I didn't see him say that. Either way, I rented it a few days ago and watched it and loved it.

Blastoderm55
01-13-2007, 01:13 PM
I mentioned that I wanted to see it, but I hadn't recommended it or even seen it until as of last night. But yes, go watch the movie now!

Its got electrolytes! :p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I mentioned that I wanted to see it, but I hadn't recommended it or even seen it until as of last night. But yes, go watch the movie now!

Its got electrolytes! :p

Actually, I'm supposed to be getting out of prison today. I think I'm in the wrong line.

Blastoderm55
01-13-2007, 01:15 PM
You're in the wrong line, dumb***. Hey, let the dumb*** through. :p

Upgrayedd will find you!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
You're in the wrong line, dumb***. Hey, let the dumb*** through. :p

Upgrayedd will find you!

I like money.

theyoefnshow
01-13-2007, 01:32 PM
the only reason people are pissed is because it isn't what they thought it was. HELLO. If there was a serial killer on the loose who had killed 300+ people, dont' u think we'd all be on alert. The fact that it was about 1) a crocodile and 2) civil war is what pushed people away from it. I saw it yesterday and was ENTERTAINED by it. If you liked Anaconda & Lake Placid, think that but the Croc actually looks real and is HUGE. Like Orlando Jones said, "THat croc messed up like OJ when he killed that white woman!" LOLZ....the movie is worth admission for Jones' dozens of one liners alone. Considering most flicks like this get PG 13 ratings, this one is R and has ALOT of gore in it. I'll get it on DVD jsut to get more info on the croc's history and see how they made it look so damn cool. Gustave is what it's called if you wanna look it up. :P

Emerson1
01-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I like money.
I like money too, we should hang out sometime.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 01:53 PM
I like money too, we should hang out sometime.

I can't believe we have so much in common.

pirateman98
01-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
the only reason people are pissed is because it isn't what they thought it was. HELLO. If there was a serial killer on the loose who had killed 300+ people, dont' u think we'd all be on alert. The fact that it was about 1) a crocodile and 2) civil war is what pushed people away from it. I saw it yesterday and was ENTERTAINED by it. If you liked Anaconda & Lake Placid, think that but the Croc actually looks real and is HUGE. Like Orlando Jones said, "THat croc messed up like OJ when he killed that white woman!" LOLZ....the movie is worth admission for Jones' dozens of one liners alone. Considering most flicks like this get PG 13 ratings, this one is R and has ALOT of gore in it. I'll get it on DVD jsut to get more info on the croc's history and see how they made it look so damn cool. Gustave is what it's called if you wanna look it up. :P

I would have to somewhat agree with you on this. Jones had a lot of good one liners that made the movie not a complete bust. I was also thinking that this was a serial killer and not a croc. I didn't find out untill I got to the theater that it was about a croc. I would say go out and watch it, but when it comes out on DVD, it would be worth it then.

piratebg
01-13-2007, 10:19 PM
So the movie is about a croc. Hmmmm. Well, now I have absolutely no interest in seeing this movie. The advertisements are a little misleading.

thatsminty
01-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow

your use of "lolz" should be illegal.

seriously.
so wrong on every level possible.

mustang04
01-13-2007, 11:09 PM
croc