PDA

View Full Version : PG13 Joke

Pudlugger
01-12-2007, 06:41 PM
An unfortunate soul was involved in an automobile accident. He was rushed to the hospital for multiple injuries, not the least of which was complete destruction of his penis. after a spell in the ICU where he recovered from the many traumatic injuries he had suffered he was transfered to the surgery ward. Not long thereafter a young Urology Resident came in to see him. "How are you feeling sir?" He said. "Well as good as can be expected for a man with no future." The patient replied. "Well, that brings me to why I am here. Due to several recent breakthroughs in medicine and reconstructive surgery, we are now able to fashion a new penis for you." Really? said the patient. "Yes, it is a somewhat complicated operation, and not inexpensive but quite effective." said the young doctor. "Well, no matter what the cost I want it." said the patient. "The cost is pro-rated according to size: for a small penis it is $15,000; a medium is $25,000 and a large is $45,000. Why don't you and your wife talk this over and I'll be back tomorrow."

The next day the young Urology resident came back into the room and greeted the patient who appeared very dejected. "Well, what did your wife have to say?"

The patient reluuctantly replied " She said she would rather remodel the kitchen.":D

charlesrixey
01-12-2007, 06:44 PM
piece through superior firepower
;)