PDA

View Full Version : TO under the knife

luvhoops34
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Cowboys Owens undergoes surgery

Web Posted: 01/12/2007 02:23 PM CST

Tom Orsborn
Express-News

Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens underwent surgery Thursday in Miami to repair a torn tendon on the tip of his right index finger.
It’s the second time in the last five months he’s had surgery on the hand. In September, a plate was inserted into hand to repair a broken bone.

Owens led the Cowboys with 85 receptions for 1,180 yards and 13 touchdowns. He also had a league-high 18 drops.

torsborn@express-news.net

44INAROW
01-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Cowboys Owens undergoes surgery

He also had a league-high 18 drops.

no doubt due to the torn tendon on the tip of his right index finger :p

AP Panther Fan
01-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
no doubt due to the torn tendon on the tip of his right index finger :p

I thought it...you said it!:cool:

CenTexSports
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
I think his new nickname should be Roberto Duran.

Phil C
01-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Get well soon TO!

g$$
01-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I think his new nickname should be Roberto Duran.

That's funny for those of us who get it! :clap: :clap:

Txbroadcaster
01-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Difference is Duran said No Mas...TO played thru the pain

CenTexSports
01-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I would be willing to bet there was no pain. Between shots and a good supply of vicoden, I bet he never hurt more than just a little.

I never understood the no mas fight. Duran was one of the toughest guys I have ever seen fight. He must have been hurt pretty bad that night.

BTW: For those that don't know it, Duran's nickname is Hands of Stone.

Txbroadcaster
01-12-2007, 04:27 PM
I would be willing to bet there was no pain. Between shots and a good supply of vicoden, I bet he never hurt more than just a little.

I never understood the no mas fight. Duran was one of the toughest guys I have ever seen fight. He must have been hurt pretty bad that night.

I could not decide which reference of Duran you was using so picked the No mas..I never understood why he quit either.

As far as TO and pain...I dont think pain was as big of a problem as lack of movement in it. Friend of mine had same thing happen to him and his finger was basically "frozen"

g$$
01-12-2007, 04:27 PM

Exactly my point. 18 drops = Hands of Stone

"No Mas" is for another day. Like when Parcells leaves the circus soon!

Fire away...