PDA

View Full Version : Inconsiderate people!!!

Adidas410s
01-12-2007, 01:36 PM
So I went to lunch today at 11 AM. Why so early you might ask??? I'll tell you why...because I had a fairly important message I was waiting to receive on facebook (I know...laugh away but it's important info) but our work filter prevents me from reading it at work. I chose to head out early and go down to Busy B's Bakery since they have 2 computers with internet access...along with very good chili and sandwiches. When I arrive there are only 3 or 4 people there and an elderly man playing solitaire on one of the computers. He was on the one where the keyboard didn't work so I wasn't too worried.

While I'm eating a lady walks in and sits down at the computer. For the record, these computers are for paying customers only. She doesn't order anything...just goes over and sits down at the computer. No worries...I'll eat my lunch...read the paper and in 15-20 minutes she'll be finished, right??? WRONG!!! 20 minutes later...she's still sitting there. I order a cup of coffee...they make a new pot and I take my time drinking the coffee (another 15 minutes) and she's STILL on the computer. The man gets up to leave and I sit at his computer and then comment OUT LOUD, "oh crud...I forgot this keyboard doesn't work." She looks at me...and then turns back to the computer. I happen to notice that she is filling out surveys online relating to health and wellness. Once she finishes...she's printing them off and putting them in a folder. Here's a thought...stop doing the surveys and start working out more! :mad: (I know, I know...be politically correct Forrest! ;)) Anyways...I order another cup of coffee...while sitting on the couches across from the computer station. Another 15 minutes goes by...she's still on the computer and I've been waiting for close to an hour...I decide it's a lost cause and head home.

BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!!! :mad:

AP Panther Fan
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM
I would have asked the staff if the computers were for paying customers and then pointed out that she hadn't ordered a darn thing.

But I am kinda #*#chy like that.

DU_stud04
01-12-2007, 02:01 PM
you shoulda accidently dropped your coffee on her.....and as she gets up to clean herself off steal her seat.

or be an ass and unplug it on her, thats always fun.....try it sometime.

Adidas410s
01-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
you shoulda accidently dropped your coffee on her.....and as she gets up to clean herself off steal her seat.

or be an ass and unplug it on her, thats always fun.....try it sometime.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You should've made the drive down 287 and done it for me...that would've been funny. I was scared of her though ;)

44INAROW
01-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

ROFL.. good one

DU_stud04
01-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You should've made the drive down 287 and done it for me...that would've been funny. I was scared of her though ;) haha, call me up next time and i will haahhaha

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I would have asked the staff if the computers were for paying customers and then pointed out that she hadn't ordered a darn thing.

But I am kinda #*#chy like that.

That's exactly what I would have done, I have no problem starting crap and creating a scene!!:D :D

Adidas410s
01-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's exactly what I would have done, I have no problem starting crap and creating a scene!!:D :D

This is my favorite place to go for lunch...so I didn't really want to do anything to get me banned from there! ;)

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
This is my favorite place to go for lunch...so I didn't really want to do anything to get me banned from there! ;)

Good grief, I didn't expect you to deck her or anything. You had a legitimate complaint!!

Adidas410s
01-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Good grief, I didn't expect you to deck her or anything. You had a legitimate complaint!!

True...it's not life altering though. Plus...I'm pretty non-confrontational in situations such as that.

44INAROW
01-12-2007, 02:52 PM
did you ever get the facebook message?

Adidas410s
01-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
did you ever get the facebook message?
not yet...:(

Phil C
01-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Ad you should have told her to

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

CenTexSports
01-12-2007, 02:58 PM
It apperas to me that you could have spent another 20 minutes waiting while you went to the restroom. Not being a coffee drinker, I have heard that it can go through you pretty fast plus it is a mild laxative.

bobcat1
01-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Add. grow some and tell her "those computers are for paying customers not freeloaders. Now order something or leave." I absolutely would have no trouble telling her. I hate peple that take advantage of other people and services. Friggin Welfare cases. :foul:

*tells self* Whoa big fella, Don't get started on that pig trail! :D

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Add. grow some and tell her "those computers are for paying customers not freeloaders. Now order something or leave." I absolutely would have no trouble telling her. I hate peple that take advantage of other people and services. Friggin Welfare cases. :foul:

*tells self* Whoa big fella, Don't get started on that pig trail! :D

My thoughts exactly....no wonder we get along so well!!

Just like chitlins and catfish!!:D :D

luvhoops34
01-12-2007, 03:47 PM

HA HA me either!:D

AP Panther Fan
01-12-2007, 03:52 PM
lol....I like you guys!:D

44INAROW
01-12-2007, 03:56 PM
My thoughts exactly....no wonder we get along so well!!

Just like chitlins and catfish!!:D :D
no Moon Pies for dessert? :D :D :D

stangGirl2007
01-12-2007, 04:06 PM

This is true! Like at the game when the lady would only let those who purchased an adult ticket leave the stadium:rolleyes:

That lady had NO idea who she was messing with!!:D hahaha

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
This is true! Like at the game when the lady would only let those who purchased an adult ticket leave the stadium:rolleyes:

That lady had NO idea who she was messing with!!:D hahaha

Or the lady who decided to move my coat and blanket with my camera sitting on it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

She didn't hang around long...did she??:D :D

stangGirl2007
01-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Or the lady who decided to move my coat and blanket with my camera sitting on it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

She didn't hang around long...did she??:D :D

Yeah you gave her "the look" & she was GONE!:clap:

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah you gave her "the look" & she was GONE!:clap:

LOL!! My kids HATE "the look"!!:p

stangGirl2007
01-12-2007, 04:23 PM
LOL!! My kids HATE "the look"!!:p

haha I don't blame them!:p
Seems like every time I am with you something happens & almost everyone notices us!
It's great!! hahaha:D

g$$
01-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Adidas, you are much nicer than I am! At some point, enough is enough. Tell her to go to the public library & use their computers.

And for the record, coffee works as a mild laxative for me!

(if I am doing the math right, y'all get a long lunch, like 1 hour+ !)

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Seems like every time I am with you something happens & almost everyone notices us!

I am not one who sits back and lets people take advantage of me...never have, never will!:)

AP Panther Fan
01-12-2007, 04:26 PM

Were you with her when she tripped and busted her nose?;) :D

stangGirl2007
01-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Were you with her when she tripped and busted her nose?;) :D

NO I missed that one...
But I was there when we missed half of a scrimmage when a trip to the bank turned into sonic cheese sticks for breakfast!:p

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 04:44 PM
NO I missed that one...
But I was there when we missed half of a scrimmage when a trip to the bank turned into sonic cheese sticks for breakfast!:p

That was the day I learned that cheese sticks can squirt!!:p

stangGirl2007
01-12-2007, 04:45 PM
That was the day I learned that cheese sticks can squirt!!:p

:eek: That was pretty nasty! But the look on your face was priceless:clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 04:46 PM
:eek: That was pretty nasty! But the look on your face was priceless:clap: :clap:

Same look as when that guy ripped that poor birds head off??

Total and complete surprise??

AP Panther Fan
01-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Same look as when that guy ripped that poor birds head off??

Total and complete surprise??

:eek: I don't think I want to know the story...

things like that nauseate me (even if I don't see them first hand).

Bullaholic
01-12-2007, 04:59 PM

I thought you were the gal who likes to hunt and fish?

Ranger Mom
01-12-2007, 05:00 PM

It happened when Greenwood played Vernon in Sweetwater....everyone in the stands saw it!!

rundoe
01-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Note to Self: Do not sit next to Bobcat, stangGirl or Ranger Mom at games. lol :D

bobcat1
01-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by rundoe
Note to Self: Do not sit next to Bobcat, stangGirl or Ranger Mom at games. lol :D You don't have a problem Runningdoe. We never asked you to sit with us did we? :p

carter08
01-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
no Moon Pies for dessert? :D :D :D

Yep
Dessert
:D :D :p

Adidas410s
01-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by g$$
(if I am doing the math right, y'all get a long lunch, like 1 hour+ !)

gotta love a salaried job and a flexible boss! :)