PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break in Corpus Christi

pirate4state
01-12-2007, 02:21 AM
means.....

Pat Green & Friends

(from the Concrete Street Amphitheater website)

It's that time of year again, get ready Corpus Christi...Pat Green is back! Joining him on stage are very special guests Kevin Fowler and the Randy Rogers Band. Tickets go on sale Saturday, Jan 13th at 10am at all Ticketmaster locations.

Show is March 17th, St. Patrick's Day!!! :clap:

Can't wait!!! :)

thanks P44 for the heads up

g$$
01-12-2007, 02:46 AM
That will be rowdy. SB at Padre is a thing of my past though! Body can't handle it anymore. Cutting loose every now & again is enough nowadays, & it hurts more the next day too.

Have fun & be safe.

stangGirl2007
01-12-2007, 04:12 PM
I'd love to go to this one! I'll be down in the SP area over spring break. Need to find other things to do since the whole Mexico thing is a mess:(

JakefootballGOD
01-12-2007, 09:31 PM
the two earlier shows will be better than pat green!! trust me i went to the last two years!! he is getting worse every year!

carter08
01-12-2007, 09:33 PM
SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to make plans for that.

Boosty_Hondo
01-12-2007, 10:56 PM
psh im lucjy ill already be down here dont have to move for spring break

Bandera YaYa
01-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by JakefootballGOD
the two earlier shows will be better than pat green!! trust me i went to the last two years!! he is getting worse every year! Pat Green has gone main stream........too many talented Texas bands out there staying true to Texas roots....early Green is good tho :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-13-2007, 05:49 AM
We're going to Ruidoso this year instead of the beach.

piratebg
01-13-2007, 06:01 AM
You know I've lived in Sinton my whole life and I've never gone to the beach on Spring Break. There is always something I have to do or something keeping me back every year that I can think of.

carter08
01-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Kevin Fowler > Pat Green

District303aPastPlayer
01-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
You know I've lived in Sinton my whole life and I've never gone to the beach on Spring Break. There is always something I have to do or something keeping me back every year that I can think of.

we are taking a minivan this year... back seat facing backwards, middle seat removed and ice chests where that seat should be... bbq pit and all... =)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Kevin Fowler > Pat Green

That is a false statement.

pirate44
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
anyone get tickets yet?

pirate4state
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
anyone get tickets yet?

:doh: I forgot!!

Adidas410s
01-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Pat Green has gone main stream........too many talented Texas bands out there staying true to Texas roots....early Green is good tho :D

You really don't want to lose an argument, do ya? ;)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Heard Jeff Chance was going to be there?

Bull19
01-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Heard Jeff Chance was going to be there?

I HEARD THAT AS WELL. DO YOU THINK HE WILL SING HIS SONG "WALK SOFTLY ON THE BRIDGES"? SOMEBODY RECENTLY TOLD ME SOME GUY FROM FAYETVILLE NAMED TOAD FRIDGE COVERED IT?

piratebg
01-23-2007, 07:39 PM
You know, whenever I think of Spring Break down here, the beach, South Padre, and Port A come to mind. I never once associated Pat Green with Spring Break. Then again, I'm not a country person. I guess that means my brother in law and his wife will be hitting Cavendars in the very near future. It's mandatory for them to get all "kicker" before the conert.

Adidas410s
01-23-2007, 08:16 PM
You know, whenever I think of Spring Break down here, the beach, South Padre, and Port A come to mind. I never once associated Pat Green with Spring Break. Then again, I'm not a country person. I guess that means my brother in law and his wife will be hitting Cavendars in the very near future. It's mandatory for them to get all "kicker" before the conert.

Pat plays in Corpus every year at Spring Break if I'm not mistaken. That's funny that they go buy C&W attire to see a Texas Music show. PG and RRB aren't "country" that much at all...and Kevin Fowler is just a redneck with a weird voice! ;)

pirate4state
01-23-2007, 08:36 PM

This is pretty funny. I've only been once and I didn't see too many people wearing county gear during spring break. Guess it just depends on the weather. *shrug*