PDA

View Full Version : New Ninja Turtles movie!

crzyjournalist03
01-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey, did you guys know that a new TMNT movie was being released this March? I hadn't even heard about it until I just saw this trailer on yahoo movies!

TMNT 2007 (http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808719771/details)

eagles_victory
01-11-2007, 11:33 PM
thats awesome ill definitly go see it

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-11-2007, 11:47 PM
I like the idea, but I don't like that its computer generated. I would rather see live action. Remember big Kevin Nash playing Shredder?

awizzy
01-11-2007, 11:54 PM
COWABUNGA DUDE!!!:cool:

HM33
01-12-2007, 12:31 AM
I will be there the day it comes out :)

wedo
01-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I like the idea, but I don't like that its computer generated. I would rather see live action. Remember big Kevin Nash playing Shredder?

If it is computer generated It wont be that good of a movie IMO, But if its not i'll be there the first day for sure. Go ninja go ninja go, i still remember that whole song!

Blastoderm55
01-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by wedo
Go ninja go ninja go, i still remember that whole song!

Don't ever mention a Vanilla Ice song again if ya know what's good for ya. :mad::devil: :foul: :evil: :flaming:

charlesrixey
01-12-2007, 07:11 PM
everybody in this thread just showed your age!

whoops, me too!

I miss the '80's

charlesrixey
01-12-2007, 07:12 PM
i still remember most of the song

i still play the old NES games on my computer sometimes-- a whole lot easier and more boring than i remember as an 10 year old playing with my twin brother

probably saw every episode, know i saw every movie the day it came out

charlesrixey
01-12-2007, 07:13 PM
heroes in a half shell--TURTLE POWER!

carter08
01-12-2007, 07:14 PM
YAY
Ninja Turtles
I have the originals on VHS
and 2 NES games

MHSvarsity2007
01-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
heroes in a half shell--TURTLE POWER!

i have their whole theme song as a ringtone...i pretty much love it

charlesrixey
01-12-2007, 07:17 PM
everything except for the 'i miss the 80's part,' carter?

:) :) :) :) :)

enjoy your last year of high school next year

i would give anything to go back, knowing what know now!

carter08
01-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
everything except for the 'i miss the 80's part,' carter?

:) :) :) :) :)

enjoy your last year of high school next year

i would give anything to go back, knowing what know now!

I miss the 90s

piratebg
01-12-2007, 08:33 PM
I got my boys into the old movies and now we are all 3 ready for the new movie to come out. It looks awesome.

Bulldog_12
01-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I used to have EVERY toy they made. I was a huge fan when I was a kid. The fact that its CG and has nothing to do with Shredder or anything like that means I probably wont go see it. Now, if they fight Crain, Shredder, and the Foot-clan, Ill be there with bells on.:D

charlesrixey
01-13-2007, 09:27 AM
better than the power rangers crap these kids grew up with

halfnhalf
01-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
No way, i didnt know that, what about super shredder?

Blastoderm55
01-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by halfnhalf
No way, i didnt know that, what about super shredder?

Nash was only the part of Super Shredder, not his mutated counterpart.

Blastoderm55
01-16-2007, 04:49 PM
From News Askew (http://newsaskew.com) - "He is also voicing a character in the CG-animated TMNT. "Harvey Weinstein called me up and wanted to know if I wanted to do a voice in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'; 'cause Weinstein has a piece of it. And I was like, 'Absolutely.' The dude that lobbied, and didn't get the part, was Jason Mewes. 'Cause Jason Mewes was like, 'What are you doing today?' I'm like, 'I'm going to do a voiceover for 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,' they're doing the CG cartoon.' 'What are you talking about?' I showed him the trailer, and he was like, 'Oh, I want to ******* be in that.' I was like, 'Well, dude, you've been in Weinstein movies; call them up, they'll put you in the picture.' And he called them mercilessly, especially after he found out I got paid to do it. He kept calling and they were like, 'We don't have anything left, dude;' they were like, 'I'm sorry.' He was like, 'Add a character;' he was like, 'Can't I be the girl turtle?' But, he just said there was something they wanted to re-voice, and they brought me in; it took maybe an hour, or something like that. But no, I want to see that movie; I lobbied to see the footage, which they finally showed me when I did a voice over.""

Big news, in addition to added confirmation that the movie will be CG after all. It won't be too bad.