PDA

View Full Version : Bellville 44, Giddings 7

Bellville22
11-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Complete domination by the Bulls tonight. Starters played the FIRST HALF ONLY. JV/Freshmen got alot of playing time in the 4th.

Brahmas came out and opened things up offensively tonight. Buenger threw 8 of 11 for 223 yard, 4 TDs, all in the first half. Offense was certainly clicking, and had no problem moving the ball down the field. Defense was stiff, gave up a few yards, but stepped up when they needed to.

Hats off to Giddings on clawing their way into the playoffs, and playing with heart. Best of luck to the Buffs next year.

And nice job Bellville JV/FR. Y'all got in there an held your own.

Bellville22
11-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Score was 41-0 at halftime.

tigerSville_04
11-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Did yall put second and third team in?????????

sinton66
11-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Wow, way to go Brahmas! Looking good!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-15-2003, 01:08 AM
Bellville played the 2nd and 3rd teamers, most of the 3rd, the 4th was played by the JV, and freshman call ups!
Bellville 1st team 44 Giddings 1st team 0
Bellville Freshman call-ups 0 Giddings 1st team 7

Bull's-eye
11-15-2003, 01:39 AM
Great report Bellville 22, but we need to talk more about the Bellville DEFENSE. Giddings only had 77 yards rushing on 31 carries! Most of this was against the back-ups. The first several series, Giddings didn't even get to the 30 yard line. Great stand, after the blocked punt return, which gave Giddings the ball deep in scoring position. I would say they stepped it up all night long.

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 07:38 AM
Dang! Bellville22 the Brahmas just took the Buffs to the woodshed! What a spanking: 44-7. I knew that Giddings had trouble on O but I thought they would put up some kind of defensive effort, but 41-0 at the half is outragous. The Brahmas just served notice to DII Region 3: play well or pay dear. Good luck next week. :)

fullhouse
11-15-2003, 10:24 AM
WOW Brahmas ~ good job handling the Buffs. Keep it going! Looks like we'll be competing with y'all for those good seats in the stands now :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-15-2003, 10:39 AM
You are right Bulls-eye just because Bellville has such a potent offense, lets dont forget the Red Storm defense, this defense is getting better each week, last week holding Sealy and there powerfull running game to 1 td, and this week by not letting Giddings score. The only Giddings score came off the freshman call-ups! Way to go Defense! Also good job by Goeke, 49 yard field goal!

BigChamp05
11-15-2003, 11:03 AM
Looks like Bellville will be hard to stop this year. Congrats.

BrahmaMom
11-15-2003, 11:08 AM
Awesome game by a whole team of Brahmas! Good coahing puts those call-ups in the game for play off experience for NEXT year! Invaluable experience that will only help the Brahma tradition. The Bulls came out snortin' and I was feeling for the Giddings team by the end of the first quarter, at one point they had enegative yardage. Great warm-up game for us for the play-offs. The Brahmas LOOKED the part of a championship team, we fans are proud! Don't let up!

SintonFan
11-15-2003, 11:57 AM
Congratulations Bellville! You guys are playing some of the best football in the state. Keep it up. Go Bulls!

Bull's-eye
11-15-2003, 12:52 PM
Hey Former, I forgot about the Goeke 49 yd field goal. Looked like it would of been good from 59 yds. His deep kick-offs really kept the Buffs backed up all night! Where did you park that bus? LOL

Bellville22
11-15-2003, 01:05 PM
Bull's-eye:
Great report Bellville 22, but we need to talk more about the Bellville DEFENSE. Giddings only had 77 yards rushing on 31 carries! Most of this was against the back-ups. The first several series, Giddings didn't even get to the 30 yard line. Great stand, after the blocked punt return, which gave Giddings the ball deep in scoring position. I would say they stepped it up all night long.My mistade Bull's-eye, not sure what I was seeing or thinking about. The Brahma D was swarming tonight, as it has been the past several weeks. If they continue to play this well, it takes the pressure off the O, and when they can relax and just play, we see what can happen. Hats off to the "Red Storming" Brahma Defense.