District 24-2A
Beaumont Eagle Charter-basketball only
Deweyville
Hardin
Kountze
NEWTON
Saratoga West Hardin
Winnie East Chambers
I know that we have a weak district schedule, but i am sure Coach Barbay will schedule a strong pre-district schedule. Have any of you 3a guys seen some of our future district opponents play or heard any thing on them? If you have, please give me an holla!!!

JasperDog94
02-04-2004, 01:44 PM
I heard you're playing WOS and Jasper. I can't remember the rest. I think someone posted it on another thread.

Old No. 7
02-04-2004, 02:30 PM
DiRtYBiRd_99:
District 24-2A
Beaumont Eagle Charter-basketball only
Deweyville
Hardin
Kountze
NEWTON
Saratoga West Hardin
Winnie East Chambers
I know that we have a weak district schedule, but i am sure Coach Barbay will schedule a strong pre-district schedule. Have any of you 3a guys seen some of our future district opponents play or heard any thing on them? If you have, please give me an holla!!!I look for East Chambers and Deweyville to be the biggest challange for Newton. I saw the Buna/East Chambers game last year. E.C. was big, strong, and fast. Deweyville has some big, strong kids with speed too. Newton will by far have the fastest and quickest kids in the district. I can't wait till it starts.

ej2525
02-04-2004, 03:02 PM
I hate to see Newton drop to 2A! You posters from Newton don't be strangers on this board. Drop in and keep us up to speed on how things are going as I am going to guess you guys should be most 2A teams' worst nightmare dropping down.

JasperDog94
02-04-2004, 03:11 PM
ej2525:
...you guys should be most 2A teams' worst nightmare dropping down.Newton or Celina. Take your pick.

Wildcat81
02-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Old No.7 Have heard anything on Kirbyville
Schedule.

Backwoods
02-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Adios guys. It's been fun. LOL. Pulling for you Jasper, except for one of your predistrict games. For some of you, it's "until we meet again." Understand BC doesn't want any part of us. Imagine that. Get 'em Dawgs. :rolleyes:

Wildcat81
02-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Backwoods:
Adios guys. It's been fun. LOL. Pulling for you Jasper, except for one of your predistrict games. For some of you, it's "until we meet again." Understand BC doesn't want any part of us. Imagine that. Get 'em Dawgs. :rolleyes: Were the heck you think your going,You can still
post here. wink

Old No. 7
02-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Wildcat81:

Backwoods:
Adios guys. It's been fun. LOL. Pulling for you Jasper, except for one of your predistrict games. For some of you, it's "until we meet again." Understand BC doesn't want any part of us. Imagine that. Get 'em Dawgs. :rolleyes: Were the heck you think your going,You can still
post here. wink That's what I was thinking too. I've gotten too used to yall just to walk out. :)

Old No. 7
02-04-2004, 06:22 PM
Wildcat81:
Schedule.Yes, But I haven't seen it wrote down. I heard we may scrimage Newton and play Anahuac, Hardin Jefferson, and Bridge City so far.

98Eagle
02-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Yall won't be getting rid of me just because we dropped to 2A. I don't know of any 2A message boards, so I planned on sticking around because we play Jasper and WOS in predistrict. I will also be one of the biggest Jasper supporters once district starts. eek!

marlin fan
02-04-2004, 08:41 PM
You peaple that went down or went up dont have to leave. you can still post once in a while or reply to some topics!!!

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

SintonFan
02-04-2004, 11:37 PM
98Eagle:
Yall won't be getting rid of me just because we dropped to 2A. I don't know of any 2A message boards, so I planned on sticking around because we play Jasper and WOS in predistrict. I will also be one of the biggest Jasper supporters once district starts. eek! .
I hope your journey to 2A is better than my Odem Owl's journey so far. You guys will rock in 2A! Here's to your future in 2A(from a fan of Sinton).

MARLINFAN
02-04-2004, 11:38 PM

MARLINFAN
02-04-2004, 11:39 PM
good luck in 2a newton

j_dog
02-05-2004, 12:58 AM
98Eagle:
Yall won't be getting rid of me just because we dropped to 2A. I don't know of any 2A message boards, so I planned on sticking around because we play Jasper and WOS in predistrict. I will also be one of the biggest Jasper supporters once district starts. eek! Thank you for the support! Jasper needs all it can get. :)

Good luck in 2a. Yes, you should really rock there.

spiveyrat
02-05-2004, 06:56 AM
98Eagle:
Yall won't be getting rid of me just because we dropped to 2A. I don't know of any 2A message boards, so I planned on sticking around because we play Jasper and WOS in predistrict. I will also be one of the biggest Jasper supporters once district starts. eek! Thanks! You Newton fans are great! We'll be rooting for you too.

Wildcat81
02-05-2004, 07:18 AM
Old No. 7:

Wildcat81:
Schedule.Yes, But I haven't seen it wrote down. I heard we may scrimage Newton and play Anahuac, Hardin Jefferson, and Bridge City so far.Thanks No.7