PDA

View Full Version : Rm

spiveyrat
01-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Did ya'll get that Tivo for Christmas?

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 10:51 AM
i was going to ask the same but forgot to!

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Did ya'll get that Tivo for Christmas?

No....he said he wouldn't have an excuse to go hang out with my brother and watch games and drink beer if we had one of our own!!:rolleyes:

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No....he said he wouldn't have an excuse to go hang out with my brother and watch games and drink beer if we had one of our own!!:rolleyes:

thats a great point!

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 11:09 AM

After meeting your husband this is just TOO funny!!! He would die if he ever visited Eddie's "game room". Those two would be dangerous together!!! :D :D

No comment necessary out of you Talena!!!

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
After meeting your husband this is just TOO funny!!! He would die if he ever visited Eddie's "game room". Those two would be dangerous together!!! :D :D

So I guess you, me, Jimmy and Eddie might get into trouble if we were to ever go out on the town together??:thinking:

CHS_CG
01-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

wow did you know i was gunna comment

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 11:23 AM
So I guess you, me, Jimmy and Eddie might get into trouble if we were to ever go out on the town together??:thinking: OH YEAH!!! ROFLMAO!!!

spiveyrat
01-11-2007, 01:56 PM

Aw! That's too bad.

We finally broke down and got one... I'm loving ours! :D