PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Been To Jail?

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Just wondering how many of yall have been to jail?

CHS_CG
01-11-2007, 10:32 AM
haha not yet

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 10:32 AM
yes

Adidas410s
01-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
haha not yet

yet being the key word! ;)

and no I haven't and don't plan to...

CHS_CG
01-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yes

really??

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yet being the key word! ;)

and no I haven't and don't plan to...

Ditto!!!

CHS_CG
01-11-2007, 10:36 AM
haha dont plan to doesnt mean you wont!

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I haven't been locked up....but I have had to spring a few people and visited some who were in jail!!!

As a matter of fact, I went to Andrews to get my oldest son out of jail and had to wait for an hour, because he wanted to finish his lunch.....he was having a blast. How sad is that??

CHS_CG
01-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I haven't been locked up....but I have had to spring a few people and visited some who were in jail!!!

As a matter of fact, I went to Andrews to get my oldest son out of jail and had to wait for an hour, because he wanted to finish his lunch.....he was having a blast. How sad is that??

was that the day i was flyin in?

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 10:40 AM

As the daughter of a law enforcement employee I have been to jail houses before. :D This is why I will do my best NEVER to have to be locked up!! Plus, my dad would fly out of his grave & kill me!!!

txkmom
01-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Yes - school field trip to the drunk tank. Honestly. Can you believe what you got to do in Louisiana schools?

lepfan
01-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
Yes - school field trip to the drunk tank. Honestly. Can you believe what you got to do in Louisiana schools?

That is everywhere...my husband has STORIES of his senior trip...We won't let our children hear them!

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 10:49 AM
was that the day i was flyin in?

Yes!! I guess if you are gonna get thrown in jail for the night....Andrews County is the place to be!!

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 10:49 AM
NM

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Yes really lol

Well, what did you do??? You can send me a PM if it's really bad. :p

CHS_CG
01-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

screw a PM imma IM him lol

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 10:52 AM
im guessing txbroadcaster to be a "didnt pay a ticket" kind of guy

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 10:52 AM

Which time?

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Which time?

haha....which time! WOW!!!

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
im guessing txbroadcaster to be a "didnt pay a ticket" kind of guy

lol no...I have not always made correct judgment

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 10:56 AM
NM

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 10:58 AM
stole the principal of your school?

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 10:59 AM
stole the principal of your school?

I fixed it...her car

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 10:59 AM
ok 1st time I was 15 and me and a friend stole the principal of our schools(But dang it was funny)

You stole the principal??:confused:

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 11:00 AM
stole the principals car...now that is funny!

Ranger Mom

Ohh....the car!! He must have edited!!

**I should really read up before posting**

Txbroadcaster

Yea..but she did not see it that way..wonder why lol

DU_stud04
01-11-2007, 11:01 AM
stealing the principal of your school is hardcore.

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
stealing the principal of your school is hardcore.

yeah...when he first said that all I could think of was the movie Christmas Vacation when cousin Eddie kidnapps Clarks boss and ties him up and everything!

DU_stud04
01-11-2007, 11:06 AM
yeah...when he first said that all I could think of was the movie Christmas Vacation when cousin Eddie kidnapps Clarks boss and ties him up and everything! hahaha, crazy cousin eddie:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 11:06 AM
ok 1st time I was 15 and me and a friend stole the principal of our schools car(But dang it was funny)

2nd time was for an assault..which was a fight and we both went. I was 17 and we ended up sharing the same holding cell and had a blast.

3rd time was for obstruction of justice because my best friend was beaten by police and I stepped in the way of a punch and got arrested..This was dropped and the 3 cops were fired.

How old were you the 3rd time?

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 11:13 AM
How old were you the 3rd time?

44INAROW
01-11-2007, 11:26 AM

2nd time was for an assault..which was a fight and we both went. I was 17

those youthful bad choices can haunt you forever :(

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Was it a felony? And if was expunged the only people that can see he was arrested is law enforcment..If someone else ran a criminal check it should not show up

44INAROW
01-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Was it a felony? And if was expunged the only people that can see he was arrested is law enforcment..If someone else ran a criminal check it should not show up

the arrest showed up - not the charges - I might check with him - he might have answered YES to "have you ever been arrested" so I might have mispoke........ and it wasn't a felony - no jail time or anything like that -

bobcat1
01-11-2007, 11:33 AM
I went for D&D at 19 years of age. Kinda got the snot beat out of my King Kong Tequila drinking dumb http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/ctalk56/Bart-02-june.gif by the 6 arresting officers. Seems I told them they could not take me to jail. When they got enough I guess they did. LOL. Of course I don't remember any of it. I also don't drink Tequila anymore.:rolleyes:

lepfan
01-11-2007, 11:39 AM
We had a little excessive force experience in our family. And there were also some who lost their jobs over it. The judge dismissed all charges and fees because they were so stupid (the charges and officers). They lost their jobs after they continued stalking and following... Idiots...that is what small town Barney Fife officers will do for ya. These dummies were just wanting to use their one bullet....and we are lucky they didn't

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
We had a little excessive force experience in our family. And there were also some who lost their jobs over it. The judge dismissed all charges and fees because they were so stupid (the charges and officers). They lost their jobs after they continued stalking and following... Idiots...that is what small town Barney Fife officers will do for ya. These dummies were just wanting to use their one bullet....and we are lucky they didn't

Sadly, I have lost all respect for law enforcement, judges, etc.

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 11:54 AM
No. I'm a good boy.

All lies. I've just never been caught while being bad. ;)

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Sadly, I have lost all respect for law enforcement, judges, etc.

there are good ones out there. The good ones vastly outnumber the bad ones!

pancho villa
01-11-2007, 11:59 AM
Yes, and in more than 1 country.

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 12:00 PM
there are good ones out there. The good ones vastly outnumber the bad ones!

I realize that....but I don't trust any of them anymore!!

Fotbol
01-11-2007, 12:08 PM
I was in Ocala Fl. and two bears was crossing the street, I slowed down to avoid them, but just as I slowed down, they both charged the truck. I got out and fought both bears with my bare hands, killing them both, and gutting one of them with a knife. Needless to say The Ocala Fl police department showed up as I was pulling my knife out of the larger of the two, and place me under arrest. Cruelty to animals was the charge. I owe someone on here an apology:devil: she knows who she is:D

Phil C
01-11-2007, 12:25 PM
No but I may have to unless I can come up with some money to pay a recent speeding ticket that I got for the first time in 26 years. :(

GOOD BYE SWEETHEART! HELLO JAIL CELL! :(

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
No but I may have to unless I can come up with some money to pay a recent speeding ticket that I recently got for the first time in 26 years. :(

GOOD BYE SWEETHEART! HELLO JAIL CELL! :(

Are you going to take defensive driving??

Phil C
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Are you going to take defensive driving??

It ain't offered in Sinton. :(

kaorder1999
01-11-2007, 12:30 PM

the class isnt offered or the city doesn't allow you to take the course to dismiss a ticket?

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 12:34 PM

So??? Go to TicketStop.com (http://ticketstop.com) and take it online!

Can a certain town not allow defensive driving to be taken for tickets???

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 12:34 PM

You got a speeding ticket in Sinton??? :thinking: Surely with your connections you can get out of it Phil. ;) If not let me know and I'll check with my people. :nerd: :D

Phil C
01-11-2007, 12:43 PM
You got a speeding ticket in Sinton??? :thinking: Surely with your connections you can get out of it Phil. ;) If not let me know and I'll check with my people. :nerd: :D

Unfortunately it was one of the new young officers who don't know me from Adam and I don't really have connections that people think. I am a good GodFather. :)

Phil C
01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
So??? Go to TicketStop.com (http://ticketstop.com) and take it online!

Can a certain town not allow defensive driving to be taken for tickets???

I haven't seen the judge yet. What I mean is that the class isn't available in the town of Sinton.

Ranger Mom
01-11-2007, 12:46 PM
I haven't seen the judge yet. What I mean is that the class isn't available in the town of Sinton.

Online is so much better anyway.

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Unfortunately it was one of the new young officers who don't know me from Adam and I don't really have connections that people think. I am a good GodFather. :) :thinking: Were you speeding?? :D Take DD online. It's a breeze!! :thumbsup:

lepfan
01-11-2007, 01:02 PM
there are good ones out there. The good ones vastly outnumber the bad ones! True...

This is funny...I just found out (in the past hour) that one of the guys was just hired at the local PD in the next town...now this next town is just 13 miles east of the "excessive force incident". Funny thing is that my parents live in this town---and own 2 businesses there. BUT, what Barney Fife does not know is that his boss...the mayor....just happens to be "Aunt Dosie" and she really takes a stand in protecting HER family. I don't think she knew that Barney Fife was one that beat the POOP out of her great-nephew a year ago. She will know soon!!! I am not out for revenge now am I.....?????? I doubt he lasts too long at his new position! :devil:

Buccaneer
01-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Yes, and in more than 1 country.
me too

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 01:05 PM
I like cheese.

lepfan
01-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Probably wanna edit that pretty quick. Why

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Why

I like cheese.

lepfan
01-11-2007, 01:10 PM
So that you don't get rommed. OOPs ---- sorry, it just came out. I can not edit it now...cause you quoted it!!!!!

luvhoops34
01-11-2007, 01:11 PM
True...

This is funny...I just found out (in the past hour) that one of the guys was just hired at the local PD in the next town...now this next town is just 13 miles east of the "excessive force incident". Funny thing is that my parents live in this town---and own 2 businesses there. BUT, what Barney Fife does not know is that his boss...the mayor....just happens to be "Aunt Dosie" and she really takes a stand in protecting HER family. I don't think she knew that Barney Fife was one that beat the POOP out of her great-nephew a year ago. She will know soon!!! I am not out for revenge now am I.....?????? I doubt he lasts too long at his new position! :devil:

I wouldn't let the water get cold before I called "Aunt Dosie" and told her all about Barney Fife. Because, there will continue to be problems with a police officer like that. If not your family, then someone elses. :devil:

I saw that!!! ~~ p4s :devil: LMAO

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 01:12 PM
I really like cheese.

luvhoops34
01-11-2007, 01:16 PM
If lepfan can't change it, then one of the mods can, if they even see it. Of course, if you bring attention to it, then everybody sees it. :D

lepfan
01-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I wouldn't let the water get cold before I called "Aunt Dosie" and told her all about Barney Fife. Because, there will continue to be problems with a police officer like that. If not your family, then someone elses. :devil: It won't! My dad is worse than me when it comes to stuff like this. "Aunt Dosie" is my husband's aunt...a retired school teacher (and a meany at that). My husband and son are the 'golden rods' of the family. My husband is the only male cousin of the bunch as is my son!

I may even plan another trip down ther soon to give my own "tongue lashing". It will be a 'by chance, but intentional meeting'. Maybe I will drive thru town a couple of mph over the limit. :thinking:

Y'all get my bail money ready:D

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I freaking love cheese.

lepfan
01-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Should be able to. I even changed the reply where I originally quoted you.

Ackk. Still need Luvhoops to edit her reply, though. OK...I will try...thanks. You know me -- someone is always having to get me out of trouble.

lepfan
01-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
If lepfan can't change it, then one of the mods can, if they even see it. Of course, if you bring attention to it, then everybody sees it. :D I changed it to POOP...now you can change it to POOP in your quote.... :D

Bandera YaYa
01-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I was in Ocala Fl. and two bears was crossing the street, I slowed down to avoid them, but just as I slowed down, they both charged the truck. I got out and fought both bears with my bare hands, killing them both, and gutting one of them with a knife. Needless to say The Ocala Fl police department showed up as I was pulling my knife out of the larger of the two, and place me under arrest. Cruelty to animals was the charge. I owe someone on here an apology:devil: she knows who she is:D Oh my gosh....That was the best story......Thanks for the laugh....I sure needed one today! Your new name is Daniel Boone...... :clap: :clap: :D

zeus63
01-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Technically I've been to prison because I worked at one, but I have never been incarcerated before.

Bullaholic
01-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I was in Ocala Fl. and two bears was crossing the street, I slowed down to avoid them, but just as I slowed down, they both charged the truck. I got out and fought both bears with my bare hands, killing them both, and gutting one of them with a knife. Needless to say The Ocala Fl police department showed up as I was pulling my knife out of the larger of the two, and place me under arrest. Cruelty to animals was the charge. I owe someone on here an apology:devil: she knows who she is:D

If this is a true story, I wonder what would cause officers to question a person who would get out of their truck and take on 2 bears with a knife. :D

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 01:33 PM
I freaking love cheese. what??? :confused:

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 01:35 PM
what??? :confused:

Who??? :confused:

DU_stud04
01-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Who??? :confused: i like pie

Blastoderm55
01-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i like pie

Orly? :eek:

GreenGobbla
01-11-2007, 01:51 PM
nice

DU_stud04
01-11-2007, 01:53 PM
huh?

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 02:07 PM
ummmmmmmmmm.................cheese pie??? :D :evillol: :evillol:

44INAROW
01-11-2007, 02:13 PM
ummmmmmmmmm.................cheese pie??? :D :evillol: :evillol:

chess pie :D

speaking of cops -= did anyone watch that new show "Armed and Famous" last night?

Dogman_1969
01-11-2007, 02:26 PM
I got off work late one night from my job at the local grocery store and me and another co-worker sped out of the parking lot and out of town. I went first, in my dad's 4x4 Datsun truck and he behind me in his mid 70's hotrod chevrolet truck. He passed me about a half of a mile from the store and we both pretty much ran both vehicles all out towards his house. Of course he ran off and left me.

As I left the city limits I noticed, what I thought was another co-worker about a quarter of a mile behind me. Next I looked up and my (what I thought) was my co-worker was gaining on me. I looked up as the guy I was racing with slowed to turn down his road. I looked back into the rear view and my (co-worker I thought) was gone. Yeah, I looked beside my truck and it was the local Police car passing me with his overheads now on. I looked down and I was going 85MPH. The police car passed me and went up the hill and stopped my buddy and gave him a ticket for passing in a no passing zone inside the city limits. As he passed me I pulled over, turned around and went back home, parked my dad's truck in the back yard and went inside.

Luckily, I was never caught but the next day my dad and I sure was tailed for a while by the local PD in my dad's truck. I dodged that bullet.

And my buddy did get a ticket for passing in a no passing zone. The next night I caught a ride to work.........

Fotbol
01-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Oh my gosh....That was the best story......Thanks for the laugh....I sure needed one today! Your new name is Daniel Boone...... :clap: :clap: :D Hey! Ya Ya glad you liked my true story, long time no hear from.

Fotbol
01-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
If this is a true story, I wonder what would cause officers to question a person who would get out of their truck and take on 2 bears with a knife. :D Killing a bear is against the law, they have animal activists laws, and I broke two of em';)

Phil C
01-11-2007, 03:00 PM
haha not yet

They probably should arrest CHS for not

POSTING RECENT PICTURES OF THE BABY GIRL!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( ;) :)

big daddy russ
01-11-2007, 03:14 PM
You can find me in a jail cell near you everytime the Spurs win the Championship. On the nights of the last game against NYK, the last game against the Nets, and the last game against the Pistons. Crazy how that works out.

Part of me wants the Spurs to win a championship this year. The other part of me also wants the Spurs to win a championship this year, just dreads the night it happens.