PDA

View Full Version : What a Shocker!

Phil C
01-11-2007, 10:25 AM
All those college football players deciding to go to the NFL instead of another year of college football! I have heard that AP is going to go pro! Shocking news indeed!

:eek: :( :mad:

Bullaholic
01-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Several million good reasons for that, Phil...:D

Adidas410s
01-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Several million good reasons for that, Phil...:D

and if they need somebody to remind the public of it...I hear there is a publicist looking for some work! ;)

bobcat1
01-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
and if they need somebody to remind the public of it...I hear there is a publicist looking for some work! ;) :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

AggieJohn
01-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Several million good reasons for that, Phil...:D or 2 reasons not too

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
All those college football players deciding to go to the NFL instead of another year of college football! I have heard that AP is going to go pro! Shocking news indeed!

:eek: :( :mad:

How is it shocking? Benn going on for years now

Phil C
01-11-2007, 12:34 PM
They say that NFL veterans' recomment that college players stay in college football for as long as they can because that is when it is the most fun. In the NFL it all business. They say take out injury insurance if that is a concern though but stay in college. You can never come back to the college game when you go pro. This is from the voices of experience.

mwynn05
01-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
They say that NFL veterans' recomment that college players stay in college football for as long as they can because that is when it is the most fun. In the NFL it all business. They say take out injury insurance if that is a concern though but stay in college. You can never come back to the college game when you go pro. This is from the voices of experience. Maybe they want to keep their jobs longer too...

Phil C
01-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Maybe they want to keep their jobs longer too...

I am sure they are sincere though.

Phil C
01-11-2007, 04:22 PM
EVEN ANTONIO GONZALES OF OHIO STATE IS GOING TO ENTER THE NFL DRAFT!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :(