PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Chief???

Eradicator
11-25-2003, 09:18 AM
Now that Decatur has been knocked out, Woodman isn’t talking smack anymore?? All I heard was how good Decatur was, come on and eat your CROW!

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-25-2003, 10:12 AM
He shouldn't have to eat much of it. Decatur had a great team that is for sure. Vernon just played very well and capitalized on several key Decatur mistakes. That game went right down to the final seconds.

Chief Woodman
11-25-2003, 10:13 AM
Sorry I have had to work since the game. If you will go back and read the threads from the Decatur Vernon line you will see that I did not disappear. True Decatur is out. The talk was not smack. Never said Decaur was the best team around, but that they had the talent to go far and I still think that to be true. Only two teams will win a state title this year. That loss came down to matchups and play calling. It is hard to to throw 30-40 yards passes against a 30MPH wind. The Vernon coaches did a great job in playing field position in order to win, and I gave creidt where credit is due. By the way, I am guessing that the odds are against your team wining the state title as well. :D

Eradicator
11-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Chief Woodman:
Sorry I have had to work since the game. If you will go back and read the threads from the Decatur Vernon line you will see that I did not disappear. True Decatur is out. The talk was not smack. Never said Decaur was the best team around, but that they had the talent to go far and I still think that to be true. Only two teams will win a state title this year. That loss came down to matchups and play calling. It is hard to to throw 30-40 yards passes against a 30MPH wind. The Vernon coaches did a great job in playing field position in order to win, and I gave creidt where credit is due. By the way, I am guessing that the odds are against your team wining the state title as well. :D ZZzzzz...

this is the way we ball
11-25-2003, 10:23 AM
Chief Woodman:
Sorry I have had to work since the game. If you will go back and read the threads from the Decatur Vernon line you will see that I did not disappear. True Decatur is out. The talk was not smack. Never said Decaur was the best team around, but that they had the talent to go far and I still think that to be true. Only two teams will win a state title this year. That loss came down to matchups and play calling. It is hard to to throw 30-40 yards passes against a 30MPH wind. The Vernon coaches did a great job in playing field position in order to win, and I gave creidt where credit is due. By the way, I am guessing that the odds are against your team wining the state title as well. :D Woodman I have gotten the impression from your posts that you were unhappy with the playcalling against Vernon. Did the coaches do something different? In your opinion will Vernon beat Sweetwater?

Problem Solver
11-25-2003, 02:00 PM
Sorry to enlighten you but you may have said a little something nice about Kennedale but you are just waiting for us to get beat. I remember last week you picking us only to say I knew they would win once we won. If we would have lost you would have been all over it. Since this board was made you have made little smart remarks about Kennedale every time someone said anything good. You know what chances of us winning are not good for a state championship but you know what at least we still have a chance. You see that remark jsut then that you posted is evidence you cant wait for us to get beat. I just thought about something when we are eating Turkey, you will still be eating crrooooowwww!!!

Chief Woodman
11-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Problem Solver:
Sorry to enlighten you but you may have said a little something nice about Kennedale but you are just waiting for us to get beat. I remember last week you picking us only to say I knew they would win once we won. If we would have lost you would have been all over it. Since this board was made you have made little smart remarks about Kennedale every time someone said anything good. You know what chances of us winning are not good for a state championship but you know what at least we still have a chance. You see that remark jsut then that you posted is evidence you cant wait for us to get beat. I just thought about something when we are eating Turkey, you will still be eating crrooooowwww!!!Gee...well first, To say that last week I said you would win just so I could say so....not true. I said before the regular season was over that you were my pick to win region 1. So me saying you should win was not me jumping on the band wagon. Looks like you are making an assumption rather than looking at the facts. I am sorry if me picking Kennedale to win the region before even one playoff game was played offended you.
As for the my last remark being a slap a Kennedale, you must be a little touchy. I did not know who the Eridaicator supports since his "where from line" does not say. The statement was a general one, but the odds are against his team whoever they are. Since only two teams end the season without a loss, odds are his team will lose their final game this year. I will go do alittle search....I got a hunch about something....

Kennedale Wildcats
11-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Problem Solver:
Sorry to enlighten you but you may have said a little something nice about Kennedale but you are just waiting for us to get beat. I remember last week you picking us only to say I knew they would win once we won. If we would have lost you would have been all over it. Since this board was made you have made little smart remarks about Kennedale every time someone said anything good. You know what chances of us winning are not good for a state championship but you know what at least we still have a chance. You see that remark jsut then that you posted is evidence you cant wait for us to get beat. I just thought about something when we are eating Turkey, you will still be eating crrooooowwww!!!Why are most of the posters on this board from Kennedale so immature. Why don't you guys stop worrying about Decatur and start worrying about Merkel. Take care of your own business, that's the best way to shut people up.

Woodman, ya'll had a great year. My bet is that these classless Kennedale posters are not varsity players. Don't waste your time with them.

Chief Woodman
11-25-2003, 02:57 PM
It seems according to a post made in October 2002 that Eridicator is a Glen Rose fan and sure talks alot of trash about kenndales O line and "a fat kid who cheerleads" on the Wildcat team. I never have said anything like that about Kennedale, so maybe Mr Problem solver should be talking to eradicator about trash talking rather than me. If ya want to see it just do a simple search useing eraicator as the key word.

olddawggreen
11-25-2003, 04:12 PM
Hey Chief, sorry to hear about the other night, but your guys had a great year and should be very proud of it. I really wanted to make it to one of your games, we have been pretty busy lately though. I know you have great coaching staff and some great starters coming back next year, what is your opinion on the teams prospects for 04? How many returning starters?

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>