01-10-2007, 04:08 PM
became official and available yet?

Adidas410s
01-10-2007, 04:18 PM
not yet...once it does you'll be able to find it on www.aggieathletics.com

AggieJohn
01-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
not yet...once it does you'll be able to find it on www.aggieathletics.com well we basically know how the Conference schedule goes....

and we know that we are playing montana state to start the season, the same montana state that knocked off Colorado

we are also playing Miami there

word on the streets is that SMU is available

army doesn't want their return game at Kyle and is pushing to have it in S.A. again....purely for recruitment purposes

Adidas410s
01-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
army doesn't want their return game at Kyle and is pushing to have it in S.A. again....purely for recruitment purposes

Since the Ags didn't go up to West Point...I wouldn't want to go play at Kyle either! :mad:

AggieJohn
01-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Since the Ags didn't go up to West Point...I wouldn't want to go play at Kyle either! :mad: we would of gone, fran wanted to go, Army moved the game to S.A. and we didn't have a problem with it. We were the "Visitors" last year to that game.

Phil C
01-10-2007, 04:53 PM
It is good to play at the Alamo Dome in San Antonio.

AggieJohn
01-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is good to play at the Alamo Dome in San Antonio. eh, so-so, it's not a football venue in my opinion, it's still a basketball venue in my eyes

g$$
01-10-2007, 05:02 PM
eh, so-so, it's not a football venue in my opinion, it's still a basketball venue in my eyes

Come on AJ, the Alamo Dome is horrible for bball (any Dome is). Spurs did build a new arena for a reason!

Schedule not fully released yet. Away schedule is brutal. AJ is right, we wanted to go to West Point. It should be our call this time around IMO.

AggieJohn
01-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Come on AJ, the Alamo Dome is horrible for bball (any Dome is). Spurs did build a new arena for a reason!

Schedule not fully released yet. Away schedule is brutal. AJ is right, we wanted to go to West Point. It should be our call this time around IMO.

First off the army game will be in 2008. i misspoke. I don't see them though bringing the army game to san antonio again. Especially considering the possibility of moving the tech/a&m game to dallas is an extreme possibility now that gates is gone

hawkfan
01-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Since the Ags didn't go up to West Point...I wouldn't want to go play at Kyle either! :mad:

It was Army's decision to play in the ALamo Dome. They did it for recruitment purposes. When they played there Army was the home team

GOFOR2
01-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
became official and available yet?

most schedules are done for the next two years or so.

AggieJohn
01-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
most schedules are done for the next two years or so. not so much

with the change evolution of the BCS formula, most AD's are reluctant to provide their future football schedules

GOFOR2
01-10-2007, 11:06 PM
not so much

with the change evolution of the BCS formula, most AD's are reluctant to provide their future football schedules

Aggies still playing Stafford this year? or they gonna play teams like TCU? Any idea what their schedule looks like this year? It was a let down for the conference for them to get monkey stomped by Cal.

AggieJohn
01-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Aggies still playing Stafford this year? or they gonna play teams like TCU? Any idea what their schedule looks like this year? It was a let down for the conference for them to get monkey stomped by Cal. you meann stanford?

luvhoops34
01-10-2007, 11:49 PM
eh, so-so, it's not a football venue in my opinion, it's still a basketball venue in my eyes

The Alamo Dome was built for football. It got used as a venue for the Spurs. But it was never, ever, meant to be for basketball.

:doh:

g$$
01-11-2007, 05:30 AM
Aggies still playing Stafford this year? or they gonna play teams like TCU? Any idea what their schedule looks like this year? It was a let down for the conference for them to get monkey stomped by Cal.

I have not seen Stanford listed as a possiblity in years. Miami (FL) is on it the next 2 years. Away this year, home in 2008. Plus some cupcakes OOC. (We had Florida St. & Air Force at one time, but both backed out or problems arose. FSU said it was too many games with ACC now.)

Away schedule is brutal: Miami, Mizzou, Tech, OU, & Nebraska for Ags in 2007. Fran's swan song IMO.

Conference schedule can be found at www.big12sports.com for everybody next year. A&M has not released their full schedule yet. But that is a pretty good idea of it.

AggieJohn
01-12-2007, 04:44 PM
found out today that A&M will play Lousiana-Monroe this next year