PDA

View Full Version : Apb

Gsquared
01-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Anybody seen Lostaussie lately?

GreenMonster
01-10-2007, 09:03 AM
I think he's been busy filling the University of Alabama's request for a new bass boat for Nick Saban :D

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Anybody seen Lostaussie lately?

He was online the other day.

Gsquared
01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Im gettin mad at him

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 02:02 PM
Im gettin mad at him

Why? Gilmer isn't good at anything else, are they?? :D :D

44INAROW
01-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Isn't there some kind of "downlow rule"that if you are going to be gone more than 4 consecutive days you need to advise TPTB? :D :D :D

Gsquared
01-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Why? Gilmer isn't good at anything else, are they?? :D :D
Thats not true, they have a great home making program over there. You should try one of thier snicker doodles.

pirate4state
01-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Thats not true, they have a great home making program over there. You should try one of thier snicker doodles.

Mine are better. ;)

lostaussie
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM
ya'll are so trashy................but here I is. boat buisness is killing me. but am fixing to make a road trip friday morning to look at a deer lease in quanah. how is their team?

pirate4state
01-31-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
ya'll are so trashy................but here I is. boat buisness is killing me. but am fixing to make a road trip friday morning to look at a deer lease in quanah. how is their team?

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :)

lostaussie
01-31-2007, 08:36 PM
what up girlfriend............you been missing me? I been hiding:D

pirate4state
01-31-2007, 08:41 PM
what up girlfriend............you been missing me? I been hiding:D

LOL! I miss all my friends from Gilmer. :p Where y'all been?? :D

GreenMonster
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM

Quanah is usually pretty dang good. For years they were a perennial 2A playoff team until they finally dropped below the Mendoza line and joined class A a couple of years ago. Since that drop they have continued to be pretty dang good but typically run into Nathareth in one of the first 2 rounds. Lots of wheat and peanuts being grown up there and the Muleys are making a bigger showing every year. Not only that but Quanah is sandwiched between the Pease River and the Red River and we've all heard about the stories about "river deer." Wish I had some numbers for you as to what leases are going for up in that area. I'm guessing that you will travel 281 to 287 on your trip Aussie. Think about me when you drive through Iowa Park about 10 minutes west of Wichita Falls.

lostaussie
01-31-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Quanah is usually pretty dang good. For years they were a perennial 2A playoff team until they finally dropped below the Mendoza line and joined class A a couple of years ago. Since that drop they have continued to be pretty dang good but typically run into Nathareth in one of the first 2 rounds. Lots of wheat and peanuts being grown up there and the Muleys are making a bigger showing every year. Not only that but Quanah is sandwiched between the Pease River and the Red River and we've all heard about the stories about "river deer." Wish I had some numbers for you as to what leases are going for up in that area. I'm guessing that you will travel 281 to 287 on your trip Aussie. Think about me when you drive through Iowa Park about 10 minutes west of Wichita Falls. thanks so much for the info..........already been informed of the muleys. lease is directly backed up to red river. it is what i have been looking for my whole life.............i definately know about the river bottom deer:thumbsup:

GreenMonster
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Another bit of useful info Aussie. When you come through Wichita Falls there is a big overpass that allows you to drive over the top of downtown. Get in the left lane and stay there. 287 Y's off of I-44 in north Wichita Falls if you are in the far left lane then you will not miss the exit to hit 287 north to Quanah. From that Y you are roughly 80 miles from Quanah city limits. DPS has been working that 80 mile stretch pretty hard lately so don't get in a hurry.

lostaussie
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
thanks..........the last paper i got this fall came from right outside of abilene:(