PDA

View Full Version : Don't you love the off season?

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 05:25 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/deadhorse.gif

Serenity now!!! http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/meditate.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif

Ranger Mom
01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
I don't know yet. I have been so busy, I haven't even had a chance to miss football yet!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

tigerpride_08
01-09-2007, 06:30 PM
i love it because i get to watch our basketball team but it also means baseball is right around the corner...:D

Blastoderm55
01-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/deadhorse.gif

Serenity now!!! http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/meditate.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif

insanity later. ;)

MHSvarsity2007
01-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
...baseball is right around the corner...:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

piratebg
01-10-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm waiting for baseball to come around.

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I'm waiting for baseball to come around.

:thumbsup: I'll be happy when softball & baseball get started. You should come watch the girls play!!

maroonpirate04
01-10-2007, 12:28 AM
I miss the Friday Night Lights. But can't wait til Pirate Baseball to begin and the Summer Blockbuster Season to start to get me pump up for Pirate Football showing off Maroon/White with pride

Boosty_Hondo
01-10-2007, 12:30 AM
eh its cool with me

HM33
01-10-2007, 01:51 AM
I am excited about baseball season for Cuero. My little bro is playing and Cuero has a awesome new field. Can't wait to see it when it is totaly done and has its first game played in it.

bobcat1
01-10-2007, 07:10 AM
Off season workouts are under way.:( I have one question. The answer will let me know when I can start getting excited again.

When will baseball be over? :D

pancho villa
01-10-2007, 08:52 AM
I am pumped up for track season. But standaround is for non-athletes.

jason
01-10-2007, 08:58 AM
offseason = the best 3 weekends of the year....

march madness...

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Off season workouts are under way.:( I have one question. The answer will let me know when I can start getting excited again.

When will baseball be over? :D

High School baseball is over in June!!

bobcat1
01-10-2007, 10:58 AM
High School baseball is over in June!! Good then everything will be out of the way and full concentration begins for all again. :D

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Good then everything will be out of the way and full concentration begins for all again. :D

True, but we will have to endure Tour de France commentary from Phil. :D :doh: :crazy1: ;)

Johnnypaycheck
01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
High School baseball is over in June!!

june can't come soon enough!

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
june can't come soon enough!

:eek: :evillol: muhahahahahahaha :devil:

44INAROW
01-10-2007, 11:20 AM
True, but we will have to endure Tour de France commentary from Phil. :D :doh: :crazy1: ;)

and if that gets boring, I can always keep you'll updated on GOLF :D :D

bobcat1
01-10-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm in a golf fantasy league. I play once or twice(twice if the war department doesn't find out) a week. I love the game. That is what makes life bearable until two a days start. :D

Adidas410s
01-10-2007, 11:34 AM
I'm in a golf fantasy league. I play once or twice(twice if the war department doesn't find out) a week. I love the game. That is what makes life bearable until two a days start. :D

How do you "play" in a golf fantasy league? I used to be in one on Yahoo...and all you did was pick your golfers and then decide who to start each round of EVERY tournament.

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
and if that gets boring, I can always keep you'll updated on GOLF :D :D

GOLF?? ewwwwwww, well okay if you insist. ;)

OH!!!!! and what do you mean IF it gets boring :D

bobcat1
01-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
How do you "play" in a golf fantasy league? I used to be in one on Yahoo...and all you did was pick your golfers and then decide who to start each round of EVERY tournament. That's it. :rolleyes: Thanks for asking for the clarification. I didn't realize I was going to fast for you. :p I actually play somewhere in real life and select golfers in the fantasy league on yahoo as you described. I will try to be more precise for you in future postings. :D

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I'd forgotten how slow it gets here sometimes. Ranger Mom being busy at work sucks!! :(

Ranger Mom
01-10-2007, 02:06 PM
I'd forgotten how slow it gets here sometimes. Ranger Mom being busy at work sucks!! :(

Tell me about it!!!! :(

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Tell me about it!!!! :(

:weeping:

On a good note: the iTech guy is FINALLY gonna come in and see if he can get my fancy new printer up & running!! :cheerl:

44INAROW
01-10-2007, 03:07 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/44inarow/golfclubs.jpg

Probably a repeat - oh well, shoot me, it's the offseason :p :p

Ingleside Fan
01-10-2007, 03:09 PM
NO NO NO I want High School Football??:mad: :mad: :mad:

DU_stud04
01-10-2007, 03:10 PM
.....huh?????.....

Adidas410s
01-10-2007, 03:12 PM
I will try to be more precise for you in future postings. :D

you better be! :mad:

I went to hit golf balls on Sunday for the first time in a few months...yeah that sure was fun to do in the 30 mph wind. I've got a tourney coming up in Tampa in a few weeks so I gotta get the game back in shape. It's a 6-man scramble and I turned in somewhat of a high handicap...so I can't wait to get listed as a C player and then play as a solid B. This tourney gives out some serious swag for the winners so I gotta do my part to help the team win!!! :evillol::evillol::evillol:

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
.....huh?????.....

oh go back to texting & driving!!!! :mad: :mad:

GOFOR2
01-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
I am pumped up for track season. But standaround is for non-athletes.

SHUTUP already.
You dont need many brains to run, unlike in Baseball.

DU_stud04
01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
oh go back to texting & driving!!!! :mad: :mad: man, what a rush!

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 04:04 PM
:weeping:

On a good note: the iTech guy is FINALLY gonna come in and see if he can get my fancy new printer up & running!! :cheerl:

Turns out my computer is really jacked up. None of the USB ports are working. Something about a bad motherboard. :confused: He will be back tomorrow to install something or other to get the printer working, but I think I need a new computer!! :D :D I mean, may as well get a new computer to match my fancy new printer & keyboard, right??? :thinking:

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
man, what a rush!

you're nuts, junior!!! ;) :D

Ranger Mom
01-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Turns out my computer is really jacked up. None of the USB ports are working. Something about a bad motherboard. :confused: He will be back tomorrow to install something or other to get the printer working, but I think I need a new computer!! :D :D I mean, may as well get a new computer to match my fancy new printer & keyboard, right??? :thinking:

I think if your motherboard is bad...then you are pretty much screwed!! I vote for a new computer!!

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think if your motherboard is bad...then you are pretty much screwed!! I vote for a new computer!! Me too. Wonder if my boss will see it that way too??? :thinking: ;)

Bullaholic
01-10-2007, 04:12 PM

There's a way to add new USB ports if the ones on the MB are not working, Rita.

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
There's a way to add new USB ports if the ones on the MB are not working, Rita.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....;)

I know that's what he is gonna do tomorrow.

BILLYFRED0000
01-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you better be! :mad:

I went to hit golf balls on Sunday for the first time in a few months...yeah that sure was fun to do in the 30 mph wind. I've got a tourney coming up in Tampa in a few weeks so I gotta get the game back in shape. It's a 6-man scramble and I turned in somewhat of a high handicap...so I can't wait to get listed as a C player and then play as a solid B. This tourney gives out some serious swag for the winners so I gotta do my part to help the team win!!! :evillol::evillol::evillol:

Sand bagger. I wish I could do that. Problem with my game was that I got to a 4 handicap at one time. Now I don't play much and play more like a 10. But on the official handicap I still hold an 8. I have been thinking about assuming a new identity or stealing a 15 handicappers ID......:D

BILLYFRED0000
01-10-2007, 05:19 PM

Well if your computer is more than 3 years old it pays to buy a new one. The new lowends will out perform yours and you won't have to replace a motherboard. BTW, it does sound right on the
diagnosis. USB is pretty solid and old tech and depending on the type of motherboard you have it usually is the motherboard that needs to be replaced.

pirate4state
01-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well if your computer is more than 3 years old it pays to buy a new one. The new lowends will out perform yours and you won't have to replace a motherboard. BTW, it does sound right on the
diagnosis. USB is pretty solid and old tech and depending on the type of motherboard you have it usually is the motherboard that needs to be replaced.

Oh, I don't doubt him. He was trying to explain it to me and I was completely lost. HaHa. All I heard was "you may need a new computer" :D :D