PDA

View Full Version : #9 Aggies vs. Baylor men's basketball tonight on tv...

g$$
01-09-2007, 05:04 PM
FYI:

#9 Texas A&M vs. Baylor in Waco
Big 12 conference play
Fox Sports Net (Southwest)
7:00 PM

Coach 'em up Billy G!

Txbroadcaster
01-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I know last two games between the two have been decided by like 4 or 5 points. Should be a good one

sahen
01-09-2007, 05:21 PM
i'll be there.....sic'em bears!

AggieJohn
01-09-2007, 05:33 PM
i hear baylor's pretty versitile this year

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-09-2007, 05:44 PM
All I know is that the Aggies had better come back from the poor showing they had against Kansas State. That was the worst I had seen them play all year.

sahen
01-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i hear baylor's pretty versitile this year
We almost beat Ok. St. the other day at their place, however it was still a loss.....It just depends on how our guards shoot, if they are off then we will get blown out but if they are on then it will be a good game, we have NO inside game whatsoever...

gtownpoke
01-09-2007, 06:21 PM
we were up big most of the game and just like a lot of the games this year we let yall back into it. our guards were flying around yalls and there were even a couple of times where our big man beat everyone from baylor down the court in transition. i think yall will be good but the only reason the score was close was because yall got a hot hand at the very end to bring it back. just look at the baylor fans website and read their thoughts throughout the entire game. good luck against a&m tonight though

g$$
01-09-2007, 06:26 PM
If A&M can find some bench scoring, then look out. The starting 5 is solid. Sloan, Davis, or someone needs to step up fast. Last year Carter provided that off the bench, but he is a starter this year of course. We are 1-2 players away from a deep run IMO.

Is Martellus Bennett or Jerrod Johnson going to play bball this year? Maybe I have missed it, but I was hoping both would give it a go.

sahen
01-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by gtownpoke
we were up big most of the game and just like a lot of the games this year we let yall back into it. our guards were flying around yalls and there were even a couple of times where our big man beat everyone from baylor down the court in transition. i think yall will be good but the only reason the score was close was because yall got a hot hand at the very end to bring it back. just look at the baylor fans website and read their thoughts throughout the entire game. good luck against a&m tonight though
the baylorfans website is basically baylor fans on crack, that place isnt worth the time i spend on it anymore they would have complained if we would have won and considering where our program was last year at this time thats pretty ridiculous....we were within 10 or so most of the second half and cut it to 3 with one minute left and that was without our best defensive big man...yes we got hot at the end but thats how we play this year, we just hope our guards get hot cause if we dont then we will lose every game badly...luckily we have very good guards...

g$$
01-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Nice win for the Aggies, but I am not convinced we are #8 or #9 in the country yet. Acie Law & Joe Jones were the difference for sure tonight. Baylor played hard & Drew is doing a fine job there. They have some good young players.

I think A&M is somewhere b/t #12-15 range. But, hey I'll take it. Conference race should be fun.