PDA

View Full Version : Nfc?

Gsquared
01-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Wide open, who do you think the NFC champ will be? NFL isnt quite as boring to me this year.

Adidas410s
01-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Whomever wins the Saints/Eagles game should be able to beat the Bears (assuming they win). The biggest thing the Bears would have in their favor is if the weather gets nasty in the windy city in a few weeks.

Bullaholic
01-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Bad as I hate to say it....the Eagles are playing the best football right now. If they can continue to play at the level they have been playing for the last few weeks, they will be a contender for the Superbowl. If the Saints want the title bad enough they have the horsepower and the coaching to take it. I don't think the Bears "D" can overcome their struggling offense and score enough points to win the title.

Adidas410s
01-09-2007, 10:06 AM
One thing that might hurt the Eagles this week is that Lito Shepard is out. He's their best DB (not to take away from Dawkins) in pass coverage and w/o him that will open up some opportunities for Brees to make some big plays.

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Bad as I hate to say it....the Eagles are playing the best football right now. If they can continue to play at the level they have been playing for the last few weeks, they will be a contender for the Superbowl. If the Saints want the title bad enough they have the horsepower and the coaching to take it. I don't think the Bears "D" can overcome their struggling offense and score enough points to win the title.

I hope the Saints play lights out against those yucky birds, I'd rather root for the Saints than the Eagles. :hairpunk:

Gsquared
01-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I hope the Saints play lights out against those yucky birds, I'd rather root for the Saints than the Eagles. :hairpunk:
Im pulling for the Saints too!!!

Bullaholic
01-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

You're just looking for an excuse for a trip to New Orleans. :D

rangerjim
01-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Bears should get by Seattle. The Hawks are banged up at wide receiver. Their RB still isn't at full strength from his injuries. Weather doesn't look to be much of a factor - sunny and low 30's at gametime. Bears win 28-13 and will be a confidence booster for the NFC Championship game. A Bears/Saints game would be a good game for football fans.

(the previous is a rambling from a frustrated & hopeful Chicago sports fan.........)

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 10:37 AM

:) You only said that because I said it first!! :p

Gsquared
01-09-2007, 10:39 AM
:) You only said that because I said it first!! :p
Yeah, so what?????????

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah, so what?????????

So nothing. GAH!

and just so you know I'll be rooting for Tom Brady and the Patriots in the AFC. :)

Bullaholic
01-09-2007, 10:59 AM
So nothing. GAH!

and just so you know I'll be rooting for Tom Brady and the Patriots in the AFC. :)

Must be hard to watch him play thru all those fingerprints and saliva on the TV screen. :D

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Must be hard to watch him play thru all those fingerprints and saliva on the TV screen. :D ROFLMAO! ewwwwww....

Gsquared
01-09-2007, 11:13 AM
So nothing. GAH!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!