View Full Version : You Go Arnold!

Phil C
01-08-2007, 04:33 PM
What a man!

Now if only our governor would.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/478183

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 04:36 PM
While I will stay away from discussing the merits of socialized health care...I think this line is a must for our current health care system:

All children, regardless of their immigration status, would be covered through an expansion of the state and federal Healthy Families program.

AggieJohn
01-08-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm for a National Healthcare system

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 05:12 PM
I used to be for it until I met a former Canadien who told me how BAD the system is. Have to wait 2-6 months for operations and such..He said alot of folks cross the border and come to America to see a doctor

AggieJohn
01-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I used to be for it until I met a former Canadien who told me how BAD the system is. Have to wait 2-6 months for operations and such..He said alot of folks cross the border and come to America to see a doctor really, well we are america, maybe we can be better about it

Hansum Stranger
01-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I used to be for it until I met a former Canadien who told me how BAD the system is. Have to wait 2-6 months for operations and such..He said alot of folks cross the border and come to America to see a doctor

That's the truth. Canadian health care is like going to the corner clinic.

CenTexSports
01-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Before the last election, Dave Chappell had a skit where he was running for President. His basic platform was a guarrentee that every American would have socialized medicene. He promised that if elected that within six months of election every American would get a birth certificate proving they were Canadian and a Canadian medical card to go along with it. However it was up to the individual to get his butt to Canada when he/she got sick.