PDA

View Full Version : It's Monday and yes...

SintonFan
01-08-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm still sick over the Cowboy's loss. :(
Anybody have any remedies out there that doesn't involve drugs or alcohol?:doh:

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

I'm glad I'm not alone.

Did someone say drugs & alcohol?? ;) :D

SintonFan
01-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm glad I'm not alone.

Did someone say drugs & alcohol?? ;) :D
The sense of LOSS is amazing with this game.:eek:
I think I'll just kick the cat a few more times. It hasn't hissed at me for at least a
week. j/k

Ranger Mom
01-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I think I'll just kick the cat a few more times. It hasn't hissed at me for at least a
week. j/k

Yall have a cat?? I didn't see it!!

44INAROW
01-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

He kept kicking it under the couch :D

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 02:24 PM

:devil: :devil:

Remember the whale??? :p :p :p

Blastoderm55
01-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Help yourself to some string cheese. Its kept me peppy while filling out my FAFSA.

Bullaholic
01-08-2007, 02:31 PM
week. j/k

Before you do that, you might want to review this old joke one more time:

There's this kid who lives on a farm. He comes home from school, in a really bad mood. He sees a pig and kicks it. Then he sees a chicken and kicks that. Then he walks into the house.

"I saw you kick those animals", his mother said, "For kicking the pig, you'll have no bacon for a week. For kicking the chicken, you'll have no eggs for a week."

The kid's about to say something, when his father walks in the door, also in a foul mood, and kicks the cat.

The kid says to his mother, "You want to tell him, or should I?"

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

There's this kid who lives on a farm. He comes home from school, in a really bad mood. He sees a pig and kicks it. Then he sees a chicken and kicks that. Then he walks into the house.

"I saw you kick those animals", his mother said, "For kicking the pig, you'll have no bacon for a week. For kicking the chicken, you'll have no eggs for a week."

The kid's about to say something, when his father walks in the door, also in a foul mood, and kicks the cat.

:D :evillol: :D :evillol: :D

texasjeremy
01-08-2007, 02:34 PM

Start watching basketball, we do have the clear-cut #1 team in the NBA.

Ranger Mom
01-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Remember the whale???

ROFL!! YES!! I remember the whale!

I thought that was you making that noise....it was the cat??:confused: :confused:

:D :D :D :D ;)

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 02:45 PM
ROFL!! YES!! I remember the whale!

I thought that was you making that noise....it was the cat??:confused: :confused:

:D :D :D :D ;)

:eek: :eek:

I can't breaf!!!!! :evillol:

being evil is so much fun

Maroon87
01-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I was actually able to watch the games yesterday, but not with much interest. Of course they kept showing "the drop" over and over...:rolleyes:

AggieJohn
01-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Anybody have any remedies out there that doesn't involve drugs or alcohol?:doh: become a texans fan.....we just kind of don't expect to do nothing, and when we beat someone like Indy, we are estatic...it's a much cooler, calmer lifestyle

Fal44
01-08-2007, 02:52 PM

LOL :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I was actually able to watch the games yesterday, but not with much interest. Of course they kept showing "the drop" over and over...:rolleyes: I was only able to watch a little of the Pats game ( Tom Brady :inlove: ) and only about 5 minutes of the NFC game. :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

So, instead I watched the Wizard of Oz and My Super-Ex Girlfriend.

My Super-Ex Girfriend is awful.

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
become a texans fan.....we just kind of don't expect to do nothing, and when we beat someone like Indy, we are estatic...it's a much cooler, calmer lifestyle

kinda like being an Aggie fan...though they set unrealistic expectations! ;)

(k kids...put the knife down and back away from this thread :evillol: )

Maroon87
01-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
become a texans fan.....we just kind of don't expect to do nothing, and when we beat someone like Indy, we are estatic...it's a much cooler, calmer lifestyle

That's not true. You can expect to butcher the draft every year.:p

SintonFan
01-09-2007, 03:43 AM

Rofl...:D :(

SintonFan
01-09-2007, 03:45 AM
We didn't let her out of the upstairs bathroom. If we did she'd probably be somewheres near your house now. She likes to "dart" outside and not come back.:mad: :( ;)

SintonFan
01-09-2007, 03:46 AM

Remember the whale??? :p :p :p
I can't sleep!!!:p :p :p :D

SintonFan
01-09-2007, 03:50 AM
OK, I got me a 19" monitor tonight. It helps but, still it's a lil' tough. What put me over the edge was the new Dell 2400 projector I set up tonight. Can you say 10'
picture for the Super Bowl?:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :clap:
It looks amazing at 100" with an s-video signal from my old DVD player. I can't imagine what HD with component in will look like at 120".:cool:

piratebg
01-09-2007, 03:54 AM
OK, I got me a 19" monitor tonight. It helps but, still it's a lil' tough. What put me over the edge was the new Dell 2400 projector I set up tonight. Can you say 10'
picture for the Super Bowl?:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :clap:
It looks amazing at 100" with an s-video signal from my old DVD player. I can't imagine what HD with component in will look like at 120".:cool:

Now thats a lot of picture. And for those of us with satellite who feel the need to relive last Saturday's events, for whatever reason, NFL Network is going to replay the game tonight.

g$$
01-09-2007, 04:15 AM

Call TO's publicist & get some of those magical pills that forced her to call 911, claim TO attempted suicide, then retract it all & say he has $25 million reasons to live. Hope that helps.

Or see what Urban Meyer's price is to come coach the 'Boys! ;)

pancho villa
01-09-2007, 08:51 AM
When Romo fumbled that ball my son and I partied the rest of the night. I let that boy get good and drunk. Cowboys Suck!

necks_c/09
01-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
When Romo fumbled that ball my son and I partied the rest of the night. I let that boy get good and drunk. Cowboys Suck! right on....romo can now be referred to as "mr. Clutch"