PDA

View Full Version : Monday AM QB suggestion for Cowboys

Brenn510
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm playing Monday morning QB what would be suggestions for the Cowboys to move up the playoff ladder: My suggestions
1) Change offense philosphy
Throwing a hitch route on the two yard line that results in a fumbled safety, not a good choice.
2) Bring more heat - - -
Seahawks went empty backfield and the Cowboys only brought their defensive front.
3) Move Roy Williams to an OLB.
4) Let Demarcus Ware do what he does best - - Rush -- Not place him in coverage.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Brenn510
I'm playing Monday morning QB what would be suggestions for the Cowboys to move up the playoff ladder: My suggestions
Throwing a hitch route on the two yard line that results in a fumbled safety, not a good choice.
2) Bring more heat - - -
Seahawks went empty backfield and the Cowboys only brought their defensive front.
4) Let Demarcus Ware do what he does best - - Rush -- Not place him in coverage.

I agree with all of those except for #3. Roy is a good safety, in my opinion.

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 01:56 PM
The pass play at the goal line was a standard audible. The safety moved up into the box and the corner back was playing off Glenn. That was a correct read just Glenn slipped and it went down hill from there

Bearkat
01-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Brenn510
2) Bring more heat - - -

I would love to see the COWBOYS move Roy Williams to OLB. This would give D Ware the opportunity to move to DE where he could use his pass rushing skills.

bobcat1
01-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I agree with all of those except for #3. Roy is a good safety, in my opinion. You shouldn't be drinkning at this time of day. :thinking:

AggieJohn
01-08-2007, 02:49 PM
the cowboys loss?

:D :D :D