PDA

View Full Version : So lets say Parcells Stays and TO leaves..What will Dallas do?

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 10:53 AM
IF TO is gone..what does Dallas do? Not alot of impact talent in FA this year..Terry Glenn is a year older, and as good as Patrick Crayton has shown it is a HUGE step from a #3 WR to being a #2.

Some say draft one, but that is not as easy at it might seem. I know Colston put up crazy numbers, but that is not the norm for rookie WRs in the NFL..usually it takes 2 years to find themselves.

With how the Cowboys are built, this team does not want to waste a year on offense waiting for a WR to develop.

So what are all your thoughts on what will Dallas do IF they release TO

With the option they have, I think they might have their hands tied and be forced to keep him, but we will see

AggieJohn
01-08-2007, 11:04 AM
they'll try to get Dwayne Jarrett from USC, the heir apparent to T.O.

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Well, in this age of "ME,ME,ME" I'm sure there will be a FA out there somewhere we could pick up. ;)

I am one of the few that wants TO to stay. :)

Chris Hart
01-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I also want T.O. to stay. I really don't care for Terrell as a person, but he makes things happen. He caught 13 TDs to lead the league, and his presence alone is what opened up the other players on the offense, and allowed all to have good years and the offense as a whole as well. He and Romo seem to get along for the most part, and e hasn't done anything in Dallas to destroy the Cowboys. He has sounded off a few times, but IMO, those times were warranted. T.O. needs the ball more, period. I think the Cowboys throw his way around 6-7 times/game on average. It needs to be double that. I don't care if he's covered or not, throw it to him and something good will happen most of the time. Troy Aikman knew that with Irvin and just threw it to him, covered or not, and most of the time Irvin caught it or he would draw the flag for pass interference. When Romo learns that, the Boys will really be a handfull on offense. Owens is a great blocker at WR for the RBs out in space. Owens is a STUD, and until he does something that is truly a detriment to the team, he not only should stay, but should be the focal point of the offense. How did Terrell set the NFL record for most receptions in a single game(20) with the 49ers? They threw it to him! He WAS NOT OPEN 20 times that game, but they threw it anyway, and look what happened. He can still do those type of things if given the oppurtunity. I know he dropped alot of passes, but I think when the ball actually came to him it was such a shock to him that his concentration wasn't there and he dropped them. The same thing happened somewhat with Deion Sanders when he played for Dallas. On defense, he got so used to no one throwing his way, when someone finally did throw his way, they almost always completed that first one, and sometimes even surprised him twice, but usually the 3rd one went the other way. Same thing, just opposite sides of the ball. The first one may surprise T.O. and he may drop it, but keep throwing it and you're gonna get TDs. If the Cowboys let T.O. go, they're crazy!

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I heard this one floated on ESPN yesterday morning by Chris Mortenson.

Keyshawn would consider leaving Carolina if Parcells returns in Dallas and "there was a place for him" on the team! ;)

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I also want T.O. to stay. I really don't care for Terrell as a person, but he makes things happen. He caught 13 TDs to lead the league, and his presence alone is what opened up the other players on the offense, and allowed all to have good years and the offense as a whole as well. He and Romo seem to get along for the most part, and e hasn't done anything in Dallas to destroy the Cowboys. He has sounded off a few times, but IMO, those times were warranted. T.O. needs the ball more, period. I think the Cowboys throw his way around 6-7 times/game on average. It needs to be double that. I don't care if he's covered or not, throw it to him and something good will happen most of the time. Troy Aikman knew that with Irvin and just threw it to him, covered or not, and most of the time Irvin caught it or he would draw the flag for pass interference. When Romo learns that, the Boys will really be a handfull on offense. Owens is a great blocker at WR for the RBs out in space. Owens is a STUD, and until he does something that is truly a detriment to the team, he not only should stay, but should be the focal point of the offense. How did Terrell set the NFL record for most receptions in a single game(20) with the 49ers? They threw it to him! He WAS NOT OPEN 20 times that game, but they threw it anyway, and look what happened. He can still do those type of things if given the oppurtunity. I know he dropped alot of passes, but I think when the ball actually came to him it was such a shock to him that his concentration wasn't there and he dropped them. The same thing happened somewhat with Deion Sanders when he played for Dallas. On defense, he got so used to no one throwing his way, when someone finally did throw his way, they almost always completed that first one, and sometimes even surprised him twice, but usually the 3rd one went the other way. Same thing, just opposite sides of the ball. The first one may surprise T.O. and he may drop it, but keep throwing it and you're gonna get TDs. If the Cowboys let T.O. go, they're crazy!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

YAY!! :cheerl:

(waits for the negative nancy crap :rolleyes: )

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I heard this one floated on ESPN yesterday morning by Chris Mortenson.

Keyshawn would consider leaving Carolina if Parcells returns in Dallas and "there was a place for him" on the team! ;)

Keyshawn would not be able to replace TO...They are not even the same style of WR..Key would be a good #2 if Glenn leaves, but I hope they dont replace TO with JUST Keyshawn

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Keyshawn would not be able to replace TO...They are not even the same style of WR..Key would be a good #2 if Glenn leaves, but I hope they dont replace TO with JUST Keyshawn No kidding. Haven't they already tried this anyway??

Lordy, can you imagine the dressing room with Keyshawn & TO?? :eek: :eek: :D

Bullaholic
01-08-2007, 05:29 PM
I don't rant about T.O. anymore. Parcells made me see the light on T.O. when he told the media--"He sucks you guys in every week, but he ain't suckin' me in with ya."

Having said that---T.O. would be hard to replace....so what do you do... go from the "frying pan" into the "fire" by getting Randy Moss? Most NFL WR's are nearly all flamboyant and controversial. There would have to be one out there who would want to play for Dallas for what they can afford to pay.

I do think that the coaching style of Parcells is a bigger problem than T.O's behavior and dropped passes. Parcells' ego does not allow him to admit that he has to change the Cowboy's game plan week-to-week beyond certain "limits" because he believes himself to be the "master" and refuses to believe that other coaches can out- gameplan him , even though he has "fallen on his sword" in post-game interviews after losses.
The team comeraderie is totally lacking because of Parcells' refusal to embrace or trust any player but "Parcell" guys. I won't go on because this is a T.O. replacement question thread and the Parcells discussion should be made there. The Cowboys would have a better chance of improving if Parcells goes and T.O. stays, rather than vice-versa.

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart

How many of TO's 13 TD's actually made a difference in the game??? 2...and those came in the game against Atlanta and the Falcons came back to take the lead after TO's two TD's so that still negates that to an extent. On the flip side, how many of his drops cost the Cows a game?? The drop against Washington definitely cost them a game and the same case could be made for drops in other games as well. In the Cows 3 biggest games (Colts, Saints, Eagles @ home) he had the following stats:

4 for 70 yds vs Colts
3 for 56 yds vs Saints 1 TD (a TD that was gifted to him when the defender didn't make the INT)
2 for 23 yds vs Eagles

When his team needed him most...he couldn't get open enough to make a difference. Take a look at the Seattle game...Pete Hunter, who was cut by the Cows from their secondary (which is saying how good of a DB he is), literally came off the street to shut down Owens. When a guy that's not even in game shape can come out and do that...then the problem isn't the coaching, the system, and/or the QB. We all know that Romo isn't afraid to throw the ball into a tight spot...and T.O wasn't even giving him that. He put up the best #'s I've ever seen a "non-factor" player put up this year.

g$$
01-08-2007, 05:44 PM
TO is JJ's boy. I think Parcells leaves & they hire a young up & comer coach similar to a Petrino. Then they set out to fix the defense, because the offense is still good if you look at the #s & eliminate some turnovers. I like Romo's future, & several young players too.

TO & Keyshawn? No way. Not enough microphones in the world for those two guys. Keyshawn is about done anyway.

I think Big Bill leaves the circus soon.

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
No kidding. Haven't they already tried this anyway??

Lordy, can you imagine the dressing room with Keyshawn & TO?? :eek: :eek: :D

The word was that Keyshawn would come to Dallas IF Owens left...they wouldn't be here together because they already have a capable #3 in Crayton.

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 05:46 PM
The big question NONE of us know is in the big games was he the problem or waqs the play calling? Look at those same games and tell me what Terry Glenn's numbers were

Colts
6 for 78 o TD

Saints
8 for 150 BUT 6 catches came in the 3rd and 4th Q kinda like TO's numbers they were after fact

Eagles
1 catch 17 yards...and yes TO only had 2 catches but at least one was the game tying TD

My point is BOTH wr were taken out of big games..even though Colts game was not bad, they did their part, but their impact was taken away either by defenses or by gameplan

g$$
01-08-2007, 05:49 PM
How many of TO's 13 TD's actually made a difference in the game??? 2...and those came in the game against Atlanta and the Falcons came back to take the lead after TO's two TD's so that still negates that to an extent. On the flip side, how many of his drops cost the Cows a game?? The drop against Washington definitely cost them a game and the same case could be made for drops in other games as well. In the Cows 3 biggest games (Colts, Saints, Eagles @ home) he had the following stats:

4 for 70 yds vs Colts
3 for 56 yds vs Saints 1 TD (a TD that was gifted to him when the defender didn't make the INT)
2 for 23 yds vs Eagles

When his team needed him most...he couldn't get open enough to make a difference. Take a look at the Seattle game...Pete Hunter, who was cut by the Cows from their secondary (which is saying how good of a DB he is), literally came off the street to shut down Owens. When a guy that's not even in game shape can come out and do that...then the problem isn't the coaching, the system, and/or the QB. We all know that Romo isn't afraid to throw the ball into a tight spot...and T.O wasn't even giving him that. He put up the best #'s I've ever seen a "non-factor" player put up this year.

Now that is one great post full of insight & information. That drop against Washington cost them the game & a 1st round home playoff game too. Great season Team Poison, you earned your $$ clown.

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Now that is one great post full of insight & information. That drop against Washington cost them the game & a 1st round home playoff game too. Great season Team Poison, you earned your $$ clown.

So what was Glenn then? He was a non factor in big games and he ran his mouth as well

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 05:54 PM
So what was Glenn then? He was a non factor in big games and he ran his mouth as well

How many times did you see Glenn out in front of the media complaining??? How many times did you see Glenn sitting out of training camp with an injury that was gone come opening day??? How many passes did you see Glenn drop??? How many articles/interviews/features did you see in the media about Glenn's off the field life??? How many times did coaches/players suggest that Glenn was a problem inside the locker room???

Go through and add up the totals for Glenn vs TO and get back to me. Heck...you can use all 4 seasons that Glenn has been with the Cows and I bet I can guess which way the scales will tip! ;)

Bullaholic
01-08-2007, 05:55 PM
The big question NONE of us know is in the big games was he the problem or waqs the play calling? Look at those same games and tell me what Terry Glenn's numbers were

Colts
6 for 78 o TD

Saints
8 for 150 BUT 6 catches came in the 3rd and 4th Q kinda like TO's numbers they were after fact

Eagles
1 catch 17 yards...and yes TO only had 2 catches but at least one was the game tying TD

My point is BOTH wr were taken out of big games..even though Colts game was not bad, they did their part, but their impact was taken away either by defenses or by gameplan

The Cowboys have been in trouble ever since Shaun Peyton exposed the "chinks" in the Dallas "armor" by pressuring Romo up the middle where he can't step up and making Roy Williams pass cover a big % of the time. I fault Parcells for not being flexible enough to make changes in the Dallas defense to counter-act the great research by a bright young coach in 3 successive games thereafter. Plus, Parcells has not allowed the Offense to "untrack" and breathe. Anytime you cannot give your offense a gameplan good enough to beat a makeshift Seattle secondary with 2 of the best WR's in the league and an all-pro TE ---something is drastically wrong.

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 05:57 PM
How many times did you see Glenn out in front of the media complaining??? How many times did you see Glenn sitting out of training camp with an injury that was gone come opening day??? How many passes did you see Glenn drop??? How many articles/interviews/features did you see in the media about Glenn's off the field life??? How many times did coaches/players suggest that Glenn was a problem inside the locker room???

Go through and add up the totals for Glenn vs TO and get back to me. Heck...you can use all 4 seasons that Glenn has been with the Cows and I bet I can guess which way the scales will tip! ;)

I dont care about TO being in the media, Most star WR these days are media hounds. You think maybe the injury was gone because he took time off to let it heal?

Well lets see I saw Glenn probably give away a play-off game agianst the Seahawks.

I have not heard ONE COWBOY coach/ player say he was a problem this year

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Thank you Nancy boys!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

g$$
01-08-2007, 06:06 PM

He's no choir boy either, nor did he stage suicides & the like. He's not making $25 million either. I am not putting it all on TO, but he deserves some of the blame. So does scheme & coaching, stupid mistakes, turnovers, etc. It was a team collapse at the end of the season.

g$$
01-08-2007, 06:11 PM
I dont care about TO being in the media, Most star WR these days are media hounds. You think maybe the injury was gone because he took time off to let it heal?

Well lets see I saw Glenn probably give away a play-off game agianst the Seahawks.

I have not heard ONE COWBOY coach/ player say he was a problem this year

That quote right there is the problem I have with you. Just because most WRs act a certain way, does that make it right? If so & so smokes dope & cheats on his wife, does that make it ok because lots of people do it? Of course NOT.

Please, for the love of God quit making excuses for a guy known to be a ME person & Team Poison. You are smarter than that. He has a track record TXB. And what did Brady James do that you think Newman was calling him out? I think he was speaking directly to TO personally. Remember Bill's line about "sucking y'all in"? I think TO got you too.

crzyjournalist03
01-08-2007, 06:12 PM
IF T.O. leaves, and to me, that's a huge IF, then I suspect Dallas would pursue either Drew Bennett or Keenan McCardell in free agency...neither are the same type of player as T.O., but they're the best of what's going to be a pretty bad crop of free agents.

g$$
01-08-2007, 06:13 PM
I You think maybe the injury was gone because he took time off to let it heal?

No, I think he took off 15 practices & played the Tour de France card for media attention, & it worked. Parcells has not called him by name since then either. Great for team morale. But of course it is the media's fault.

Funny how he got well when the NFL game checks started rolling in, huh?

piratebg
01-08-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm kind of curious how the team would have done if Romo started all 16 games. Would they still have made the playoffs? I'd like to keep the this team together for just one more season just to see how they do for a whole season.

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by g$$
. And what did Brady James do that you think Newman was calling him out? I think he was speaking directly to TO personally. Remember Bill's line about "sucking y'all in"? I think TO got you too.

Bradie James has become the self proclaimed LEADER of the defense. Terrence Newman was calling HIM out because James does ALOT of talking about needing to step up and all that. ONLY the NATIONAL media made it like it was TO he was calling out..almost every LOCAL media member who knows how James is said T- Newman was calling him out

setxsports
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Hire the Florida Coach! :clap:

Bullaholic
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by **********
Hire the Florida Coach! :clap:

I like Urban Meyer and think he's a good coach, but I wonder how well his offense would work in the NFL......better than the last Florida coach who took his "unstoppable" offense to the NFL to give those players a few "lessons", I hope.

bandera7
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I am not a cowboys fan, but I am a huge TO fan. I think that when it comes to winning games, TO is and always has been a huge help, and that is what matters in the NFL. How much players like each other does not matter if they win. The NFL is a business first. And TO did not poison this team, as they made playoffs. Obviously, he did this team good. He allowed for Glenn to have his year, because Glenn showed he wasnt getting it done as the number one receiver in Dallas. Just as was stated before, TO's presence was a huge factor in many games. If the boys let him go, they will be making a huge mistake. Look at what happened to McNabbs numbers when Owens left.

Txbroadcaster
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by g$$
That quote right there is the problem I have with you. Just because most WRs act a certain way, does that make it right? If so & so smokes dope & cheats on his wife, does that make it ok because lots of people do it? Of course NOT.

Please, for the love of God quit making excuses for a guy known to be a ME person & Team Poison. You are smarter than that. He has a track record TXB. And what did Brady James do that you think Newman was calling him out? I think he was speaking directly to TO personally. Remember Bill's line about "sucking y'all in"? I think TO got you too.

Oh I love your hidden little shots. Just because we dont agree does not mean I have been "sucked" in..Maybe YOU have been sucked in.

No I did not say it was ok. All I am saying as far TOP WR in the game only a small handful are not egomanics in the media.

And once again you act like I am a TO fan, I am not. I have made NO EXCUSES for him, I have just went by what I saw.

The Training camp situatuion, you ASSUME he was not hurt. All I have is what happend. I also Steve Smith get hurt in training camp, come back to early and miss first two games of the season...which the Panthers lost..and they finished 8-8..Good chance if Smith would have taken some more time off he might have been able to play in at least one, and that might have put the Panthers in the play-offs.

The pill situation..again you ASSUME it was suicide..Even though the 911 call has NO MENTION of it, AND THE COPS FOUND THE REST OF THE PAIN MEDICATION. Yet you say it was a stunt and a TO set up.

We dont know who is 100% right in either. I just dont assume things I dont see. You see it differnt. Does not mean I am sucked in or naive, or that you are. Not sure whay you cant debate without trying to act like you have the superior view,or intelligence.

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Oh I love your hidden little shots. Just because we dont agree does not mean I have been "sucked" in..Maybe YOU have been sucked in.

You see it differnt. Does not mean I am sucked in or naive, or that you are. Not sure whay you cant debate without trying to act like you have the superior view,or intelligence.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: & :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well according to g$$ we are have all been sucked in or are naive if we like TO, oh my bad "team poison" :rolleyes:

God forbid, you don't agree with him. :hairpunk:

It's getting really old!!!! :eek: :thinking:

g$$
01-09-2007, 02:19 AM
Bradie James has become the self proclaimed LEADER of the defense. Terrence Newman was calling HIM out because James does ALOT of talking about needing to step up and all that. ONLY the NATIONAL media made it like it was TO he was calling out..almost every LOCAL media member who knows how James is said T- Newman was calling him out

So being a vocal team captain who just got a new contract is a bad thing? Maybe they did need to step up judging by the results, huh? You are just going by what some locals told you, just the same as I am surmising. John Doe Local Media Guy knows it all right? Get real TXB, you are smarter than that.

I forgot I guess that TO is so well-liked...remember the players' vote for the Pro Bowl? It was not pretty if you recall.

g$$
01-09-2007, 02:27 AM

No I did not say it was ok. All I am saying as far TOP WR in the game only a small handful are not egomanics in the media.

And once again you act like I am a TO fan, I am not. I have made NO EXCUSES for him, I have just went by what I saw.

The Training camp situatuion, you ASSUME he was not hurt. All I have is what happend. I also Steve Smith get hurt in training camp, come back to early and miss first two games of the season...which the Panthers lost..and they finished 8-8..Good chance if Smith would have taken some more time off he might have been able to play in at least one, and that might have put the Panthers in the play-offs.

The pill situation..again you ASSUME it was suicide..Even though the 911 call has NO MENTION of it, AND THE COPS FOUND THE REST OF THE PAIN MEDICATION. Yet you say it was a stunt and a TO set up.

We dont know who is 100% right in either. I just dont assume things I dont see. You see it differnt. Does not mean I am sucked in or naive, or that you are. Not sure whay you cant debate without trying to act like you have the superior view,or intelligence.

The only thing tired is intelligent people buying into his act now for the 3rd time. I have no hidden agenda or subtle jabs here - the guy is a clown. You are the one offended when I don't bow down to your beliefs. You have yours, I have mine. I look at body of work & his track record is not good. He divides teams everywhere he has been. You will never win big with him, ever.

Take the blinders off & see him for what he is, & that is Team Poison. Watch the fall-out in Big D.

g$$
01-09-2007, 02:50 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: & :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well according to g$$ we are have all been sucked in or are naive if we like TO, oh my bad "team poison" :rolleyes:

God forbid, you don't agree with him. :hairpunk:

It's getting really old!!!! :eek: :thinking:

Wrong, I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Much less Cowboy worshipers who fail to be objective. Just sit back & watch the cards fall in Big D. Let that tell the story.

Should I agree with you everytime? I think it gets old when you state that repeatedly even though you continue to read what you deem "getting old". Are you obligated to keep reading it then?

Should I insert 58 emotion faces here for effect? No thanks.

eagles_victory
01-09-2007, 06:45 AM

4 for 70 yds vs Colts
2 for 23 yds vs Eagles

this is a crazy post when did meaningful touchdowns become a stat talk about just looking to find something wrong with the guy.

Pete Hunter didnt shut T.O. down Pete Hunter was playing nickleback he wasnt even starting at corner and didnt play the entire game on owens maybe some plays but not all

Lets blame T.O. for the Washington game yea it was a huge drop. One play DOES NOT make a football game. I also like how you ignore that Dallas couldnt make a 40 yard field goal to win the game. Its owens fault he should of been in there blocking so that field goal doesnt get blocked

And finally is it just me or does g$$ just beat a dead horse in the ground like no other... then he digs the horse back up and beats it in the ground again...

piratebg
01-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
this is a crazy post when did meaningful touchdowns become a stat talk about just looking to find something wrong with the guy.

Pete Hunter didnt shut T.O. down Pete Hunter was playing nickleback he wasnt even starting at corner and didnt play the entire game on owens maybe some plays but not all

Lets blame T.O. for the Washington game yea it was a huge drop. One play DOES NOT make a football game. I also like how you ignore that Dallas couldnt make a 40 yard field goal to win the game. Its owens fault he should of been in there blocking so that field goal doesnt get blocked

And finally is it just me or does g$$ just beat a dead horse in the ground like no other... then he digs the horse back up and beats it in the ground again...

That poor horse :bigcry: :weeping: :bigcry:

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Are you obligated to keep reading it then?

Yes, I have to try and read most of the posts on this board.

pirate4state
01-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Wrong, I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Much less Cowboy worshipers who fail to be objective. Just sit back & watch the cards fall in Big D. Let that tell the story.

Well it sure seems that way. How many times have we had to read about the demise of the Cowboys??

Should I agree with you everytime? I think it gets old when you state that repeatedly even though you continue to read what you deem "getting old".

No, I don't expect you to agree with my everytime, hell most people don't even listen to me!! Guess what your act is getting old. Oh wait, I've already said that.

Should I insert 58 emotion faces here for effect? No thanks. Maybe, it'd inject a little color into your posts.

Txbroadcaster
01-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by g$$
So being a vocal team captain who just got a new contract is a bad thing? Maybe they did need to step up judging by the results, huh? You are just going by what some locals told you, just the same as I am surmising. John Doe Local Media Guy knows it all right? Get real TXB, you are smarter than that.

I forgot I guess that TO is so well-liked...remember the players' vote for the Pro Bowl? It was not pretty if you recall.

In regards to Bradie James..He is not a guy who the defense said hey we will follow you because of your inspiration and play, hence why I said SELF PROCLAIMED. He took it upon himself to decide he was the voice of the defense, even though his play has been FAR from inspiring. I like James, but IMO his lack of coverage skills is one of the reasons the D fell flat. HEck John Kitna went on a Seattle radio station and said #56(James) was lost in pass coverage and If I needed to get rid of the ball, In just looked for who he was covering.

The fact he was playing bad AND still thought himself to be a leader and speak for the defense got Newman frustrated.

And sorry I will trust guys who are at Valley Ranch every day covering the team over people who only are there when they feel a story is about to happen

g$$
01-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

It helps "challenged" people like you understand it. I remember you Eagles, no need to come at me now.

2-26 yds. for TO = yea, that's really meaningful stats there huh?

g$$
01-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Well it sure seems that way. How many times have we had to read about the demise of the Cowboys??

[b]

No, I don't expect you to agree with my everytime, hell most people don't even listen to me!! Guess what your act is getting old. Oh wait, I've already said that.

[b] Maybe, it'd inject a little color into your posts.

NO thanks, facts work fine.

icu812
01-09-2007, 05:59 PM
I find it hard to believe fans want TO on their favorite team. Like he's really something to be proud of. They need a guy with Marvin Harrison's attitude not TO's.

g$$
01-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by icu812
I find it hard to believe fans want TO on their favorite team. Like he's really something to be proud of. They need a guy with Marvin Harrison's attitude not TO's.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
01-09-2007, 08:17 PM
IF TO is gone..what does Dallas do? Not alot of impact talent in FA this year..Terry Glenn is a year older, and as good as Patrick Crayton has shown it is a HUGE step from a #3 WR to being a #2.

Some say draft one, but that is not as easy at it might seem. I know Colston put up crazy numbers, but that is not the norm for rookie WRs in the NFL..usually it takes 2 years to find themselves.

With how the Cowboys are built, this team does not want to waste a year on offense waiting for a WR to develop.

So what are all your thoughts on what will Dallas do IF they release TO

With the option they have, I think they might have their hands tied and be forced to keep him, but we will see

If Parcells leaves and TO stays next year, the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl.

g$$
01-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
If Parcells leaves and TO stays next year, the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl.

Wow, HOF coach with rings is ALL to blame huh?

Who's your replacement? Dr. Phil...?

Snydertigersrul
01-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Wow, HOF coach with rings is ALL to blame huh?

Who's your replacement? Dr. Phil...?

Jerry Jones

g$$
01-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Jerry Jones

That would be the sweetest thing ever to see him on the sidelines in a headset. His ego says he could do it too.

necks_c/09
01-10-2007, 09:14 AM
first off...lets get one thing strait...To is the #1 wr....glenn is the #2....so naturally to is gonna get more balls tossed his way therefor putting up better stats.....u can say TO lost them the washington game which byt he way is true......but glenn lost the playoff game which is also true but also a much more important game......both wr's are very old and they probably should draft a wr in the 1st round and then worry about the secondary