PDA

View Full Version : Which Games Did You enjoy Waching the Most This Season?

Bullaholic
01-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Which games(all sports, not just football) in the pros, college and highschool did you enjoy watching (TV or at the game) the most this season?

I'm a football fan, so for me:

Bears vs Cardinals (Bears came back from down 21 to win)
Boise State vs Oklahoma (Unbelievable finish)
Decatur vs Abilene Wylie (Decatur loses in last 33 secs after kicking off after go-ahead TD).

pirate4state
01-08-2007, 10:37 AM
High School:

Liberty Hill vs. Celina
Calallen vs. Hays Consolidated
Wimberley vs. Cuero - I just couldn't believe what was happening; I thought for sure after that Wimberley win I'd be watching a Liberty Hill/Wimberley semi-final.
Liberty Hill vs. Cuero

College:

Boise State vs. OU - awesome finish

Pro:

Tennesse vs. Indy
Tennesse vs. NY Giants
all Cowboy games :) :(

Adidas410s
01-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Tech vs A&M...being at Kyle Field to see an absolutely clutch pass and catch from Harrell to RoJo spoil the hopes of the Ags. I guess somebody forgot to tell them that A&M is now 0-7 when I'm in the building! ;)

Wylie vs Decatur...a pretty good game! ;)

SLC vs Euless Trinity...a great game that came down to the wire. The crowd created an atmosphere rarely experienced in high school football.

Tech vs Texas...exciting, exhilirating, and depressing. All along you could feel the Horns comeback in the air and I remember telling my dad that when Tech kicked the FG in the 2nd half after trying 3 straight runs with 1st and goal to go that those points would be needed later on...:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Tech vs A&M...being at Kyle Field to see an absolutely clutch pass and catch from Harrell to RoJo spoil the hopes of the Ags. I guess somebody forgot to tell them that A&M is now 0-7 when I'm in the building! ;)

Wylie vs Decatur...a pretty good game! ;)

SLC vs Euless Trinity...a great game that came down to the wire. The crowd created an atmosphere rarely experienced in high school football.

Tech vs Texas...exciting, exhilirating, and depressing. All along you could feel the Horns comeback in the air and I remember telling my dad that when Tech kicked the FG in the 2nd half after trying 3 straight runs with 1st and goal to go that those points would be needed later on...:(

You should have informed some of us Aggies that you were going to be there so we could have tailgated.

My favorite games:

Texas A&M vs. UT
Boise State vs. OU
Robinson vs. Hutto
Westlake vs. Southlake Carrol

pancho villa
01-08-2007, 12:02 PM
The Cowboys and the Seahawks.

Bullaholic
01-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
The Cowboys and the Seahawks.