PDA

View Full Version : Tony Romo

carter08
01-07-2007, 02:13 AM
http://images.chron.com/photos/2007/01/06/4707007/311xInlineGallery.jpg

Txbroadcaster
01-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Where are the pics of Texans players reactions after a play-off game....oh right there are none

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-07-2007, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Where are the pics of Texans players reactions after a play-off game....oh right there are none

lol. thats good stuff right there.

carter08
01-07-2007, 02:32 AM
http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10108000/10108059.jpg

g$$
01-07-2007, 02:35 AM

You have a point concerning the woebegone Texans (& yes I am a fan thru thick & thin). But Dallas overall this year went 9-8 after tonight's loss, so I don't think I would pound my chest too much there TXB. Far cry from the heyday. Dallas is an organization in decline, no 2 ways about it. On the field that is, their net worth is still very high no doubt. But when your last playoff win was in 1996, it is no time to boast about achievements.

And against the Texans, they are 1-1, including losing to a 1st year expansion team in their very 1st game.

Txbroadcaster
01-07-2007, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by g$$
You have a point concerning the woebegone Texans (& yes I am a fan thru thick & thin). But Dallas overall this year went 9-8 after tonight's loss, so I don't think I would pound my chest too much there TXB. Far cry from the heyday. Dallas is an organization in decline, no 2 ways about it. On the field that is, their net worth is still very high no doubt. But when your last playoff win was in 1996, it is no time to boast about achievements.

And against the Texans, they are 1-1, including losing to a 1st year expansion team in their very 1st game.

They are in decline? Young Qb...TWO young RB..TWO young TE...Young defense that needs to find itself in a couple of spots..not sure that is decline.

And I hate to say this..but in todays NFL they will NEVER be the "old" Cowboys.

g$$
01-07-2007, 02:59 AM
They are in decline? Young Qb...TWO young RB..TWO young TE...Young defense that needs to find itself in a couple of spots..not sure that is decline.

And I hate to say this..but in todays NFL they will NEVER be the "old" Cowboys.

That may or may not be true - but until you win some playoff games it is all talk. I agree with the rules today & free agency, etc., it is very hard to sustain greatness. There will never be teams like Green Bay, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Miami, SF, etc. ever again.

Too much parity & the rules have changed.

Txbroadcaster
01-07-2007, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by g$$
That may or may not be true - but until you win some playoff games it is all talk. I agree with the rules today & free agency, etc., it is very hard to sustain greatness. There will never be teams like Green Bay, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Miami, SF, etc. ever again.

Too much parity & the rules have changed.

NOW we finally agree..I HATE new NFL

g$$
01-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Sweet, we found middle ground!

olddawggreen
01-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Hope he didn't have his lady on the side line again.:(

awizzy
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
come on guys this whole houston vrs dallas thing is getting old i think you should root for you favorite texas team when they play each other and when there not playing each other you should hope they both win thats what i do atleast so from here on out its GO COWBOYS and GO TEXANS

carter08
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by awizzy
come on guys this whole houston vrs dallas thing is getting old i think you should root for you favorite texas team when they play each other and when there not playing each other you should hope they both win thats what i do atleast so from here on out its GO COWBOYS and GO TEXANS

How about no

awizzy
01-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
How about no
well thats what i am gonna do but the cowboys are still better

awizzy
01-07-2007, 12:43 PM
really tho cant we all just get along

burnet44
01-07-2007, 12:43 PM
i find this truly funny
you are putting an expansion team in the same words as the cowboys

not much difference then in your opinions
while dallas aint an expansion team
just the discussion speaks volimes
on where they actually are

keep up the good work jerry

Maroon87
01-07-2007, 12:51 PM
As a Houstonian for past 10 years, I am constantly amazed by this city's inferiority complex towards all things Dallas. It's pretty sad.

neck_06
01-07-2007, 12:56 PM
i'm with awizzy, i root for both the cowboys and the texans when they aren't playing........and when they do, i'm a cowboy all the way.

the thought of an all texas super bowl excites me

burnet44
01-07-2007, 12:58 PM
DALLAS HAS WON
houston hasnt
bud took the oilers outta town
houston has an idenity crisis
no fb identity
they have baseball astros and basket ball rockets
rockets have championships mavs dont
neither astros or rangers do
rangers never will