PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Marlin for the #3 ranking

cunbed10
06-16-2003, 10:00 AM
Well Bulldogs you've earned the respect of the sportswriters, now you have to take the respect of your peers, because last year you were'nt ranked but just as good, this year you're a target on everyone scheduled, they will pencil you in red the week you come to town, so enjoy this respect but know that the sportwriters don't pad up and play, you still have to go out and hit teams in the mouth. Bellville22 hope to see you guys again, I feel that Ennis and Burnet will prepare us for Bellville this year. We are using Bellville as a measuring tools this year, you guys have a great program and earned our respect so good luck and have an injury free season to all the students, and players.

Bellville22
06-16-2003, 11:39 AM
I don't want to jinx us, and look that far ahead, but I too, would love to see another great matchup between these two powerhouses, as I'm sure the rest of the state would. But we both know it's a long road ahead. You guys always play a tough schedule, and we see the likes of Elgin, Cameron, RICE (that's gonna be a huge game), Navasota, and rival Sealy. Then there's the playoffs, and we know anything can happen, we very easily could have lost out the week prior to y'all last year.

Best of luck to y'all, hope we're fortunate enough to meet up again.

Jimbotex40
06-17-2003, 12:09 AM
whos ranked No. 2?

Blackcat03
06-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Hey, just curious... when and where you Marline and Burnet play? I'm going away to college and would love to take time outta my schedule to go and see that game. I think I'll go anyways if I can getta ticket!

marlin fan
06-17-2003, 12:13 PM
we play in Burnet
Blackcat03:
Hey, just curious... when and where you Marline and Burnet play? I'm going away to college and would love to take time outta my schedule to go and see that game. I think I'll go anyways if I can getta ticket!

cunbed10
06-17-2003, 12:22 PM
Jimbotex40:
whos ranked No. 2?Everman Bulldogs so your top 3 teams all have Bulldogs mascot.

cunbed10
06-17-2003, 12:24 PM
Blackcat03:
Hey, just curious... when and where you Marline and Burnet play? I'm going away to college and would love to take time outta my schedule to go and see that game. I think I'll go anyways if I can getta ticket!The last friday in September in Burnet Texas I35 should be very busy. c ya there

Blackcat03
06-17-2003, 01:53 PM
I'll try to be there!