PDA

View Full Version : and the bandwagoners turn to potbangers....

AggieJohn
01-06-2007, 11:55 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070107/capt.sea12101070443.cowboys_seahawks_football_sea1 21.jpg

Bulldog_12
01-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. lol

necks_c/09
01-06-2007, 11:56 PM
nice pic...howd u get that so fast??

AggieJohn
01-06-2007, 11:57 PM
yahoo

necks_c/09
01-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
yahoo dang that was quick...:D

SintonFan_inAustin
01-07-2007, 12:24 AM
bandwagoners? a backup for 3 years energizes the cowboys offense and turns the season around from it being a disaster and we loyal fans get exited of a new face at QB is not bandwagoners. you dont know a thing about bandwagoners. you joined the bandwagon of Romo being a bad QB just like the ones that just agreed with u. He did play avg but he will be the QB for the boys for years to come and hope he is the answer to bringing the Cowboys back to the super bowl years.

pirate4state
01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
bandwagoners? a backup for 3 years energizes the cowboys offense and turns the season around from it being a disaster and we loyal fans get exited of a new face at QB is not bandwagoners. you dont know a thing about bandwagoners. you joined the bandwagon of Romo being a bad QB just like the ones that just agreed with u. He did play avg but he will be the QB for the boys for years to come and hope he is the answer to bringing the Cowboys back to the super bowl years.

to quote JasperDog "WORD"

necks_c/09
bandwagoners? a backup for 3 years energizes the cowboys offense and turns the season around from it being a disaster and we loyal fans get exited of a new face at QB is not bandwagoners. you dont know a thing about bandwagoners. you joined the bandwagon of Romo being a bad QB just like the ones that just agreed with u. He did play avg but he will be the QB for the boys for years to come and hope he is the answer to bringing the Cowboys back to the super bowl years. fiesty....:eek:

Rabbit'93
Shoot I still love the cowboys like I love the Rangers and the Rangers have sucked for years.

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
to quote JasperDog "WORD" Word on the "WORD".:cool:

necks_c/09
01-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Shoot I still love the cowboys like I love the Rangers and the Rangers have sucked for years. the rangers really do suck...me n u are opposite......i like the texans and stros and horns....lemme guess....u like the ags....then we could have a perfect rivalry...

pirate4state
01-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Shoot I still love the cowboys like I love the Rangers and the Rangers have sucked for years.

There in lies the rub. I love the Cowboys. I am sick to my stomach right now, but I will still love them. It is a sick disease. LOL :(

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:30 AM
There in lies the rub. I love the Cowboys. I am sick to my stomach right now, but I will still love them. It is a sick disease. LOL :( I've got to get up early tomorrow for church. But I'm too upset to go to sleep.:(

Rabbit'93
01-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I've got to get up early tomorrow for church. But I'm too upset to go to sleep.:( I was so upset I kicked the kids and slapped the wife. When I woke up on the floor I realized I should have thought that through.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-07-2007, 12:34 AM
I was so upset I kicked the kids and slapped the wife. When I woke up on the floor I realized I should have thought that through. My brother just stared at the TV for a few mins then just got up and left home even though the Cowboys got the ball back for one last hail mary.

JasperDog94
01-07-2007, 12:36 AM
I was so upset I kicked the kids and slapped the wife. When I woke up on the floor I realized I should have thought that through. lol...that's just wrong. Funny, but wrong.:D

pirate4state
01-07-2007, 12:42 AM
My brother just stared at the TV for a few mins then just got up and left home even though the Cowboys got the ball back for one last hail mary.

Well, I wanted a do over. :D :weeping: ;)

I could not believe what I was seeing.

necks_c/09
01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Well, I wanted a do over. :D :weeping: ;)

I could not believe what I was seeing. and i was secretly laughing in my head thinking what was the best thing to say to the cowboy fans to make them really feel the wrath.....hehe

Bandera YaYa
01-07-2007, 12:49 AM
bandwagoners? a backup for 3 years energizes the cowboys offense and turns the season around from it being a disaster and we loyal fans get exited of a new face at QB is not bandwagoners. you dont know a thing about bandwagoners. you joined the bandwagon of Romo being a bad QB just like the ones that just agreed with u. He did play avg but he will be the QB for the boys for years to come and hope he is the answer to bringing the Cowboys back to the super bowl years. It was unfortunate how the game ended...but Romo will mature and return even better. He got up before millions and took full responsibility.....In my eyes that says alot about his strength, he'll be back. But I think Parcells should leave....I know he loves the game but I think we need some new blood at the top, doesn't feel like there is much inspiring going on.

And, don't waste your time with aj....he only DREAMED of playing ball at ANY level...... :rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
01-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Word on the "WORD".:cool:

Need I say

WORD ON WORD ON WORD ADD INFINITUM.